Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Jhcx wrote: »
    Yes you are MTT!, Enjoy your new initials :p ah cool cool best of luck yes we shall move on

Me gusta, short, snappy, to the point :D Thanks Jhcx.

Here's hoping all will go well or else y'all better expect a whole lot of giving out and tears come June 11th (?)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

I gave these two girls talking in the library a death stare to shut up and they moved seats.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Its been 4 days since ive walked properly and lost all movement in my knee. Yet my parents still believe im making it up and nobody can injure themselves that much after falling off a bike.

FML

anirishlad wrote: »
    Its been 4 days since ive walked properly and lost all movement in my knee. Yet my parents still believe im making it up and nobody can injure themselves that much after falling off a bike.

FML

Get them to bring you to casculty if you can, seriously just for peace of mind.

My brother plays rugby and during a match, both he and his friend went in to tackle the same guy. His friend jostled him and my brother ended up falling underneath the guy they were tackling and his arm being bent the wrong way. Cue agony.

Anyways, went to the people onsite who put it in a sling and gave him a doctor's note in case he needed to go to A&E.

Cue my mom a week later, bringing him there because the swelling never went down. X-rays showed a fracture in his ring finger so they casted him up, said come back in two weeks. Bro was delighted, no schoolwork etc etc.

2 weeks later, went back in, finger is now broken and two bones in his thumb are fractured. Derps never strapped his fingers so basically he broke/fractured them from moving them around like they told him to. It's gunna take weeks for them to heal now.

/rant.

Main POINT- GET IT CHECKED OUT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I hate when people prove you right by reacting exactly at you thought. Cheers for that, making a really hard decision that much harder, tines like this I just need you to listen and help me not give out to me and keep turning it into an argument.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Crap, I had an Arrggh for "aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh" but now i forgot it. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

I'm set to start my last round of exams after four years in college. Never failed an exam before, but I'm getting a real sense of foreboding now that these exams won't fall my way at all. It's not a nice feeling at all :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's half three and I'm on the bus to Dublin. While my reasons for going to Dublin are, in a word, AMAZING, it's half three and I wanna sleep!

I am just not bothered about these tests what so ever and keep repeating this stupid mantra in my head

"Treat these like the Mocks and August like the Leaving Cert"

Study is dire at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

F***. Simply, f***.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I have an unreal amount of work to do tomorrow. I had planned to get up early, yet here I am. *grumble* Silly Leaving Cert *grumble*

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Why do I continue to assault my digestive system with this stuff when I know how crappy it makes me feel the next day?

The food I eat has nothing on a night of binge drinking. :(

Now my parents are constantly giving out to me and telling me theres no way they are going to spend hundreds of euro on medical fees and bringing me to the doctor. Giving out to me for not straightening my leg such ****e im having to put up with

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

if my neighbours dont stop playing hurling against the side of the house, ill go out there and shove the hurls up their........... use your imagination

-_-

trying to study here (FOR ONCE!)

if my neighbours dont stop playing hurling against the side of the house, ill go out there and shove the hurls up their........... use your imagination

-_-

Did you ask them to stop?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Packed bus packed bus packed bus. I hate my social anxiety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Just had a sudden panic attack about what happens if I fail my exams again. Ahaha oh fuck please no

All I wanted was 2hrs sleep before work. I don't mind the kids outside but for the love of sweet Devine jaysus could somebody smash the alarm going off for the last hour. Going through my head like some sort of hellish nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Last exam is on antibiotics. I hate antibiotics, this stuff is horrific. I've spent my time as a microbiologist growing bacteria and genetically engineering them to be resistant to this crap. Now you want me to help kill them? Not cool. Can't we leave this stuff to the pharmacists? I've been lead to believe the like this kind of thing.

(Note my dislike of antibiotics is only due to concern over the welfare of bacteria, and has nothing to do with the fact that I hold a burning HATRED for chemistry)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Did you ask them to stop?

text my sister cause they were her little buddies.. they didnt.
    but they're gone now. thank fudge.

Lawliet wrote: »
    Last exam is on antibiotics. I hate antibiotics, this stuff is horrific. I've spent my time as a microbiologist growing bacteria and genetically engineering them to be resistant to this crap. Now you want me to help kill them? Not cool. Can't we leave this stuff to the pharmacists? I've been lead to believe the like this kind of thing.

(Note my dislike of antibiotics is only due to concern over the welfare of bacteria, and has nothing to do with the fact that I hold a burning HATRED for chemistry)
    Damn right we do, I'm like your arch-nemesis, I've to kill them at all costs, hon antibiotics!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

-_-

There's a group that have been doing that in the little square in front of my apartment every day for the past three weeks. The just stand at four different spots and hit the bloody ball back and forth for HOURS. Literally 2-3 hours at a time.

All you hear is: Hurley hitting ball, hurley catching ball, hurley hitting ball, hurley hitting trees, with intermittent shouts every few minutes.

I would ask them to **** off, but I don't want to be that guy.

So a microbiologist and a pharmacist walk into a bar..........ah I got nothing, but you can imagine the headlines the next day!

'17 dead in science related gang dispute.'

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I would ask them to **** off, but I don't want to be that guy.

Also,

Couldn't find the original Family Guy bit but meh, who wouldn't want to be that guy!

Lads laughing gas doesn't make you laugh :'(

anirishlad wrote: »
    Lads laughing gas doesn't make you laugh :'(

WHAT?! :eek:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    WHAT?! :eek:

Got it today..was extremely disappointed :L you do get high.

I may have lost my training. gonna be really disappointed if i have. pray to god i havent. because i do want a job in september

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Alex Ferguson is retiring :eek: :(

Advertisement