Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Now I dont know I wanna smack more Diane or Frankie and Sinead has no remorse at all :mad:
    Wait til Sinead misses out on her college course because of her actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Will is very jealous of Dodger and I think he wants to guilt Texas into dating him to get at Dodger

I don't understand why they decided to change Will's character so much. He was a lovely guy at the start and now well... not so much.

Why is Frankie being so nice to Ruby?! She's not even blood related to her. I haven't liked the way Frankie has acted at all since this storyline came to a head. Jack has acted more like a loving grandparent than Frankie. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I was really shocked that Ruby did E4 showing,
    but clad see did that last night, she really is trying redeem her self, it's very slowly working

however Sin, seem heartless, she felt nothing seeing that video, there is no away see can come back of this.

Even more will hate her, when they found out about Baby!

i hoping that Bart returns back just in time

• Registered Users Posts: 85,374 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brendan's tash is gone

soaps-emmett-scanlan-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Sinead is some mouth piece, I hope she leaves the show after this!

• Advertisement

Gee_G wrote: »
    Sinead is some mouth piece, I hope she leaves the show after this!

Hopefully Jacqui or Cindy tells now that Rhys is the real baby daddy not Bart

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Dublinfan

ah nice to see theres a Hollyoaks thread here, use Digitalspy alot didnt know there was one here too

I hope Mitzeee tells Brendan that Walker is around again

I am disappointed at the bullying storyline aftermath while Ruby does show remorse she really isnt punished at all :mad: I'd prefer if Sinead and Diane left and also Ruby shunned out of the place

Hollyoaks will kill off Texas Longford in a shock storyline twist later this year.

The student, played by Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove, will die on her wedding day in a must-see episode - sparking a major whodunit mystery for the Channel 4 soap.

In the coming weeks, viewers will see Texas agree to marry Will Savage, still blissfully unaware that he has been manipulating her.

However, the couple's big day goes horribly wrong when Texas is pushed from a window and falls to her death - leaving fans to wonder who is responsible for the terrible crime.

Will is expected to be among the prime suspects as his behaviour has taken such a sinister turn in recent weeks.

:(

^
    I didn't her like anyway!

She always seem so Miserable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its hard to know who might do it he is a bit obvious but there are a couple of people who could be a culprit anyone who might have a grudge against her?

I can only think of one or two who be callus enough to do it? I doubt dodger would though?

So happy for mitz though. Good news for her....

Nat and Cheryl hopefully she find luck in love and have a happy ever after?

I guessing before she dies after She finds out Will secret, that he let him self fall and before she tells anyone, He Kills her!

That sounds about reasonable !

Tindie wrote: »
    ^
    I didn't her like anyway!

She always seem so Miserable

Yes but she was one of the more decent characters imo compared to other crappy ones e.g. Theresa

I worried now for the show as so many great characters are exiting
    Rob and Annalise
    are leaving also

I'm happy Mitzeee is preggers with a little boy by Riley, cant wait for Mercedes to hear that news :p

So Walker is hiding out in a rundown building unwashed but srcubs up well to meet his lady friend in a hotel and why didnt Carl or Mitzeee go to the police

My guess is Claire will buy the pub

I'm really not liking this Texas/Will story line. Caught some of last night's episode on E4 and felt so sorry for Texas. Will is just creepy. He used to be such a nice character. I really liked her and Dodger together.

Another Big star leaving show
    Claire Cooper has decided to leave the soap after six years playing Jacqui McQueen

The actress is bowing out to pursue new projects and her final scenes will air in April.

Speaking of her decision to move on, Cooper explained: "I have had the most incredible and unforgettable time at Hollyoaks. Jacqui McQueen has been a fascinating part to play and I have nothing but gratitude to Channel 4 and Hollyoaks for giving me the opportunity.

"I would especially like to thank [executive producer] Bryan Kirkwood, whom I adore and have nothing but respect and praise for.

"It's sad that I'm leaving when Hollyoaks is at such a high-point, especially with Bryan back at the helm, but it's the right time for me personally to explore other avenues and see what other stories I can tell.

"To my family, friends, colleagues and fans, thank you for your support - it's been one hell of a ride for Miss McQueen and an inspirational one for me."

Bryan Kirkwood added: "Claire Cooper has created an unforgettable soap character in the indomitable Jacqui McQueen. I feel very protective and proud of Claire's wonderful, tough, sexy, funny creation and she has struck a perfect balance of portraying Jacqui's 'hard as nails' exterior, as well as her crushing vulnerability.

"I'm devastated to be losing Jacqui, but after six years of her wearing those thigh-high PVC boots, I respect Claire's need to explore other roles. I wish her the best of luck - not that she'll need it."

While little is known about exactly how Jacqui leaves the village, show bosses have teased that her departure involves "a dramatic effort to bring her family back together".

A show statement teased: "Jacqui's departure comes shortly after the arrival of her former cell-mate, Trudy Ryan, with whom she shares a dark secret. Could she be behind Jacqui's exit from the village?"

Cooper first appeared on Hollyoaks in September 2006 and has established Jacqui as one of the show's most popular characters.

Jacqui's major storylines have often revolved around her fierce loyalty towards the rest of the McQueen clan. The tough character will also be remembered for her relationships with Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard) and Rhys Ashworth (Andrew Moss).

A hard-hitting rape storyline for Jacqui in 2011 earned Cooper nominations for 'Best Actress' and 'Best Dramatic Performance' at the British Soap Awards.

She also featured prominently in last year's 'Enjoy the Ride' wedding crash episodes, which led to Rhys's death.

^ :eek: They will be no good characters left :(

With Emmet leaving it was kinda obvious Claire would go too I guess as they are in a relationship, I wish good thing for them both as they are excellent actors imo

Brendan Brady's old demons re-emerge on Hollyoaks next month as he beats up boyfriend Ste Hay again.

The pair's relationship has recently seemed stronger than ever, but as pressure builds on Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) in upcoming episodes, he does the unthinkable by returning to his old ways and lashing out at Ste (Kieron Richardson).

Brendan's latest meltdown is revealed in this fortnight's All About Soap magazine, which confirms that the bad boy has to make a court appearance after Kevin Foster falsely accuses him of sexual assault.

Viewers will see that Brendan is determined to clear his name and pleads not guilty to the charges he is facing. However, as things aren't looking good for him, he quickly hits the bottle after his day in court.

After arriving at Cheryl and Nate's engagement party drunk, Brendan's frustrations finally boil over when a fed-up Ste declares that the nightclub owner is just like his father Seamus.

Ste is still oblivious to the extent of Seamus's dark side, but Brendan is disgusted at being likened to his evil dad and becomes uncontrollable as he beats Ste to a pulp.

Despite hitting such a low point again, it seems that the drama for Brendan is only just beginning as he soon discovers that Walker (Neil Newbon) is back on the scene when Maxine fills him in.

Brendan's immediate thought is to secure the safety of his loved ones, so he gets Cheryl and Ste into a car and agrees to meet them later.

Tracking down Seamus at the flat, however, Brendan is shocked to find his father tied up with a gun-wielding Walker standing over him…

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, March 14 and Friday, March 15 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Could anyone tell me what exactly is the story with Walker and this Kevin guy? I know Kevin was helping Walker to get revenge on Brendan but just wondering where Kevin came from - or do we know?

mandz wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me what exactly is the story with Walker and this Kevin guy? I know Kevin was helping Walker to get revenge on Brendan but just wondering where Kevin came from - or do we know?

I thought he was Walker's son but now I dont think so, might be a fella he arrested as a cop or informant or someone he meet while undercover

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/scoop/a462241/hollyoaks-brendan-and-walkers-final-showdown-spoiler-pictures.html

^ Brendan and Walker fight pictures, quite funny

• Advertisement

Kinda annoyed that Ruby still seems to be getting an easy ride over the bullying imo

Kinda annoyed that Ruby still seems to be getting an easy ride over the bullying imo
    So am I but she does seem to be remorseful at least compared to Sinead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,789 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

KKkitty wrote: »
    So am I but she does seem to be remorseful at least compared to Sinead.

Was still quite a change from the girl who mouthed "You stupid bitch" to Esther when she was lying in hospital after a suicide attempt.

Was still quite a change from the girl who mouthed "You stupid bitch" to Esther when she was lying in hospital after a suicide attempt.
    When she realised Esther could die she changed her ways though. Took a lot but she's trying to atone for what she did.

How did Cindy get Frankie's job in the shop? I thought George worked there also?

How did Cindy get Frankie's job in the shop? I thought George worked there also?

frankie rang her boss trying to get cindy a job and flat, her boss decided cindy would bring more customers being a young good looking woman rather then frankie so sacked her

Will's new carer/nurse is really their mother :eek:

Will's new carer/nurse is really their mother :eek:
    She does seem way too interested in Will's private life but my money is on Gillian Taylforth's character whenever she makes an appearance.

KKkitty wrote: »
    She does seem way too interested in Will's private life but my money is on Gillian Taylforth's character whenever she makes an appearance.
    that is wills mum anna savage the actress was announced a few weeks ago, Gillian is playing the character of sandy roscoe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Huh? isn't she a bit old to be his mam thought something happened to her? He a bit creepy though, lucky he had the cam to see kevin.

Though maybe she his gran or aunt?

Please someone save Maxine!

What happen to sinead's baby I wonder...hope diane can help!

Oh no Jaqi! :(

Will kevin keep maxine alive? Some big storyline is to happen with walker I think.

Advertisement