Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I hope she dies a long painful death

• Registered Users Posts: 85,534 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I hope she dies a long painful death

I hope Sinead is also punished :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Huge spoiler for for Bully story line revel Feb 4th!

Hollyoaks airs the scenes that fans have been waiting for early next month as the truth about Esther Bloom's bullying ordeal is finally revealed.
    Esther (Jazmine Franks) recently made a suicide attempt after Ruby Button and Sinead O'Connor had made her life hell with months of torment, but the twisted pair have so far managed to keep their true colours hidden.

In a week's time, Esther's situation becomes critical in hospital as she desperately needs a new liver within 24 hours. Preparing for the worst, Esther asks Dylan Shaw to help her record a video message which must only be shown if she dies.

Amid the mounting concern for Esther, Ruby (Anna Shaffer) finally starts to feel guilty for her role in causing the dire situation.

Fortunately, a donor is found for Esther, but when she is taken into the operating theatre, the pressure becomes too much for Ruby and she finally reveals everything to the Osbornes, who are shocked to the core by her confession.

Ruby also tries to reveal the truth at the O'Connors', but is thrown out. When John Paul then spots Ruby, he wants to talk to her as he has discovered who the bullies were after seeing Dylan editing Esther's video.

When John Paul chases Ruby, she ends up being knocked over by Jack's car in a dramatic accident. Will she be okay?
    http://i1.cdnds.net/13/04/618x418/soaps-hollyoaks-3533-2.jpg

Meanwhile, at the O'Connor house, Diane (Alex Fletcher) starts to become suspicious over Sinead's behaviour at last.
    Fearing that her stepdaughter could be a bully, Diane decides to search through Sinead's laptop and is horrified to discover evidence of her mistreatment of Esther.

Diane is disgusted with Sinead (Stephanie Davis), but she also fears that this could jeopardise her own job at the sixth form college - especially as Dodger's father Patrick Blake is plotting a zero-tolerance approach to bullying after taking over as headmaster.

With this in mind, will Diane really expose Sinead's terrible behaviour?

soaps-hollyoaks-3534-6.jpg

I wanted both Ruby and Sinead to suffer long term :mad: and also Jen and Diane now as well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,830 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I hope this ruby thing doesn't end yup with something stupid like ruby dying and Esther getting her liver.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wanted both Ruby and Sinead to suffer long term :mad: and also Jen and Diane now as well

I hoping she dose not die, won't be let back in to that house at all, I don't think Ruby will stand for that and may become new bitch in the show by Getting Jack arrested for runing her over!

Then the whole Village will hate her and hoping we ended up with a Who done it by mid summer.

The Killers would be (4 people) they all cover up the story too protect watch other. (This secret will never come out)

I think I went to far their lol

Tindie wrote: »
    I hoping she dose not die, won't be let back in to that house at all, I don't think Ruby will stand for that and may become new bitch in the show by Getting Jack arrested for runing her over!

Then the whole Village will hate her and hoping we ended up with a Who done it by mid summer.

The Killers would be (4 people) they all cover up the story too protect watch other. (This secret will never come out)

I think I went to far their lol

Yes I dont want Ruby to die either I prefer her leave Hollyoaks after being shunned by all for her behaviour or even better send her to prison but if Mercedes and the Doc arent in jail doubt Ruby or Sinead (who I want to see suffer even more than Ruby starting with Jacqui telling all that they is baby is belong to Rhys) will be :mad:

Hopefully also Dylan has footage from the crash off Neil's camera and it shows Maddie letting him die

I just catch up with Oaks today, I just chuck the Remote at TV! , When Sinead evil Smirk (I need to get new Remote now)

I am glad that Tilly smacked Bi**h Jen, I don't feel sorry for Jen for one Second, She and head master should get the Bloody sacked!

Another Great episode, Oaks is on Fire at the moment!

Hollyoaks star Anna Shaffer has suggested that her character Ruby Button can still be redeemed following her recent bullying storyline.

Ruby has been at the centre of upsetting scenes over the past few months with her long-running torment of Esther Bloom (Jazmine Franks), who later made a suicide attempt as her life became a misery.

However, viewers will see Ruby finally confess to her role in the bullying next week as Esther's situation becomes critical in hospital.

Shaffer told PA: "Once she finds out that this is it, Esther's either going to live or die and she's in this state really because of what Ruby's done to her, that's when she feels complete guilt.

"She feels really awful and she wants to be punished."

Asked whether Ruby can show a softer side, the actress replied: "I think it's always been there, she does have a heart. We've seen how easily she was manipulated by Maddie and she wanted to be part of the cool gang.

"At the end of the day, Ruby is human and humans make mistakes. She's done an awful thing but people can be forgiven and people can change."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The bullying storyline has been the most uncomfortable but emotive storyline to watch in ages with any soap. No big frills just raw emotion from Esther. Bullying of all kinds happen every day and Hollyoaks has done itself proud. Can't wait for the fallout of the revelation as to who was behind it all. Ruby and Sinead will hopefully never be truly forgiven for what they put Esther through.

• Advertisement

I love seeing Brendan opening up to Mitzeee about his abuse, always liked their scenes

Phoebe is becoming a great character and also nice to see her share scenes with John Paul who I take will be teaching in the college now as well

I love seeing Brendan opening up to Mitzeee about his abuse, always liked their scenes

Phoebe is becoming a great character and also nice to see her share scenes with John Paul who I take will be teaching in the college now as well
    Phoebe is such an underused character. The truth about that slimy doctor should come out and Jacqui to come to the rescue for her.

"Peroxide, East 17, Ginger, Home and Away go home" lol love Brendan Brady :p

So this new fella is Walker's son

Cant stand Theresa McQueen wish she f*cked off with Joel

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

is itunes the only way to watch old episodes? looking to watch the episodes with esster and rubys arrivels

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

is itunes the only way to watch old episodes? looking to watch the episodes with esster and rubys arrivels
    Try 4OD.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

KKkitty wrote: »
    Try 4OD.
    been on there but didn't see any that old, i will just have to look harder on it

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Recently-returned character Carl Costello will be at the centre of high drama in Mitzeee's exit week, which commences on Monday, February 11.

As previously reported, Carl wants revenge against Walker for killing his son Riley - and his initial plan is to hire a hitman to get rid of the villain once and for all!

When this scheme fails to come to fruition, Carl considers taking matters into his own hands and tracks down Walker at a hotel bar. Clutching a knife, will Carl be tempted to deal with Walker himself?

Diane tells Sinead to blame on all the bully on Ruby :mad:

Looking forward tonight E4 Show

Gillian Taylforth is joining the cast of Hollyoaks, it has been confirmed.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a456298/hollyoaks-gillian-taylforth-joins-gemma-bissix-returns.html#ixzz2K0zUG3Rr
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

• Advertisement

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a456298/hollyoaks-gillian-taylforth-joins-gemma-bissix-returns.html#ixzz2K0zUG3Rr

And
    Clare Devine is returning
    :eek:

It's turning into the golden years of eastenders lol

who;s Nexr Tod lol

Is she playing Anna (Dodger and his sibling's mother)

Diane, Sinead, Ruby and Frankie prepare for the disciplinary meeting with Patrick. Ruby shows remorse, while Sinead is less heartfelt. Patrick expels a devastated Sinead, but is more lenient on Ruby and suspends her.

I see a spark between Patrick and John Paul more than him and Cindy or him and Diane :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I don't know I think JP has a spark with Jenny!!!

I wanna smack Frankie for heaven's sake Esther is her granddaughter and she is acting more worried and caring for Ruby who is no blood relation :mad: Darren and Jack are dead right in their actions

I hope Diane gets fired

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I wanna smack Frankie for heaven's sake Esther is her granddaughter and she is acting more worried and caring for Ruby who is no blood relation :mad: Darren and Jack are dead right in their actions

I hope Diane gets fired

I've been missing Hollyoaks loads lately :( What are Darren and Jack doing?

Seen a bit last night when Diane put Ruby out of the house.

Is it just me who got an eery feeling about Will when he hugged Texas after agreeing to stay with her?

mandz wrote: »
    I've been missing Hollyoaks loads lately :( What are Darren and Jack doing?

Seen a bit last night when Diane put Ruby out of the house.

Is it just me who got an eery feeling about Will when he hugged Texas after agreeing to stay with her?

Will is very jealous of Dodger and I think he wants to guilt Texas into dating him to get at Dodger

• Advertisement

Now I dont know I wanna smack more Diane or Frankie and Sinead has no remorse at all :mad:

Advertisement