Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wish they had played a Johnny Cash song when Brendan is confessing

Ring of Fire :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What happens to the Chez Chez club now?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

What happens to the Chez Chez club now?
    A sexy face from the past

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

I think this will be a new story

Yay Johnny Cash played for Brendan's exit and B*witched for Cheryl's exit :)

The cheek of Frankie telling Esther stay away from Phoebe and George but she keeps Ruby the bully living with them :mad:

I think Doug and Ste will get back together

Was sleeping with Ste, George's first time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Was sleeping with Ste, George's first time?
    yes

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Jen Finally gets her comeuppance :) (Which will lead to her exit of the show)
    Coming on Hollyoaks, teacher Jen Gilmore finally gets her comeuppance as everyone finds out that she lied about her relationship with student Tilly Evans.

Earlier this year, Jen (Amy Downham) resorted to desperate measures to keep the romance under wraps, falsely claiming that Tilly had been harassing her when she threatened to reveal the truth about them.

It's clear that Tilly (Lucy Dixon) hasn't given up on exposing the real story next month as she plants Esther Bloom's tell-all diary in John Paul McQueen's pigeon hole at college, with details of her and Jen's affair in it.

Later at the college open day, the walls close in on Jen as she gets a nasty surprise when giving a speech to the parents of the next batch of prospective students.

With damning images of her and Tilly in romantic clinches projected behind her, it's clear that Jen can't worm her way out of this one as headteacher Patrick Blake (Jeremy Sheffield) has witnessed the whole thing.

Jen later gets a glimpse of Patrick's dark side as he is furious over her antics, and things get even worse when police officers turn up to take her away.

The storyline twist marks Jen's final appearance in the show as the character bows out after a year on screen.

Jen's brother Liam (James Farrar) also exits the soap, fleeing the village in shame after his sister's scandal.

Also
    Oaks new Big story confirms testicular cancer storyline
    Hollyoaks businessman Tony Hutchinson will be diagnosed with testicular cancer in a forthcoming storyline.

Nick Pickard, who plays the long-standing character, has already begun filming the emotional plot and viewers will see Tony receive his diagnosis in early May.

Show bosses and the Hollyoaks story team have thoroughly researched the illness in recent months, and are hoping that Tony's storyline will help to raise awareness among the public.

Pickard commented: "I am really excited and hugely honoured to be involved in this upcoming storyline for Tony. As an actor you really want to portray dramatic stories that you can really get your teeth into and that strike a chord with the audience.

"Tony's diagnosis will certainly challenge me as an actor and I hope will raise awareness of this particular type of male cancer."

According to Cancer Research UK, around 2,090 men in the UK are diagnosed with testicular cancer each year.

The illness is one of the most treatable types of cancer, with research suggesting that over 95% of men will be cured if diagnosed and treated in the early stages.

Tony has been part of Hollyoaks since the first episode in 1995 and viewers can expect him to be prominent on screen as the storyline plays out over the next few months.

Pickard told Digital Spy this week: "It's a very big year ahead for Tony, which is very good for me. I'm really looking forward to it. It'll actually be one of my biggest years, this year."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

Also well done too Hollyoaks at All About Soap Awards.
    :D
    Won 3 awards more then EE and Dales

Won Best Stunt :Wedding day bus crash

Won Forbidden Lovers Brendan and Ste

Won Best Story Esther's bullying

I

Mercedes and Clare are in co hoots to fleece the doc :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Could claire be his wife? Ex-wife that is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Mercedes and Clare are in co hoots to fleece the doc :rolleyes:

Thought she was madly in love with the doc? Bloody hell yo yo knickers McQueen really is a mess of a person. How many times is this now that she has been kidnapped or pretended that her child was kidnapped. Rediculous character. She goes from man to man and always says that this is her true love and never redeems herself after all she has done.

Just seen the fella who played Malachy in a E Mobile ad, he has come along way since the show :P

I'm sorry but did George who I didnt think was that drunk really think after that bunk up he was in a relationship with Ste :rolleyes: and by heck is John Paul forgiving

That Jen one is some b*tch thank f*ck she goes this week

Diane and Tony just no

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Was a bit annoyed about how dramatically they rewrote Jen's character. She went from being virtually Esther's only confidante, to pining girlfriend, to power-mad ...something.

Seemed like a rush job to make her as hateful as possible before she gets the boot. Think they might be doing the same to Jacqui. She's been a right bitch to Tony lately, no surprise she pushed him to Diane.

Looking forward to seeing more of Esther in the meantime though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I can't wait to 7PM Oaks , That Evil Cow face is going to be price less !
    When she get busted!

Diane
    becomes pregnant by Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Diane
    becomes pregnant by Tony

Sinead will not like that one bit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That was a great scene between Sinead and Esther, the later finally getting to say what she couldn't for months...but who ate we kidding? They're going to be bffs again by the end of the year :(

That was a great scene between Sinead and Esther, the later finally getting to say what she couldn't for months...but who ate we kidding? They're going to be bffs again by the end of the year :(

As much as I hate Sinead, Esther did forgive Ruby easy enough :rolleyes:

Karma for Jacqui that she cant have kids after what she did in prison with Ruby

As much as I hate Sinead, Esther did forgive Ruby easy enough :rolleyes:

Karma for Jacqui that she cant have kids after what she did in prison with Ruby

If she had known the inmate her and Trudie attacked was pregnant she wouldn't have done it though.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    If she had known the inmate her and Trudie attacked was pregnant she wouldn't have done it though.

Yes I do think she wouldn't have

Yes I do think she wouldn't have

Chester is a massive black hole though. No matter what your life was like before you move there it's not long til it turns to pot. Jacqui will be missed for definite.

Jacqui McQueen leaves the village for good after making a brave attempt to save her sister Mercedes from her kidnapper.

With Clare Devine still demanding a huge ransom in exchange for Mercy's safe return, Jacqui (Claire Cooper) knows that drastic action is needed to get her back - which means carrying out more work for Trudy Ryan.

Jacqui hatches a plan to con a dangerous guy called Trevor, who is one of Trudy's contacts.

The scheme involves selling an empty van to Trevor for £50,000, under the pretence that it contains a big stash of vodka. They'll then sell the actual vodka-laden truck to Nana McQueen's dodgy friend for another £50,000.

Phoebe (Mandip Gill) soon throws a spanner in the works by insisting on coming with Jacqui as she embarks on the risky plot.

The pair are then left with a big decision to make when Jacqui goes to inspect the cargo in the van and finds five illegal immigrants smuggled away. What will Jacqui do about them?

Later in the week, Jacqui's troubles are only just beginning as Trevor is on the warpath following her attempt to con him.

A dangerous showdown almost leads to Jacqui's death as Trevor furiously confronts her, and it's her on-off love interest Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard) who saves the day by smashing a computer monitor over his head.

Realising that life in the village is no longer safe for her, an emotional Jacqui departs Hollyoaks alone after saying a heartbreaking goodbye to Tony, who has been planning to propose to her.

It's clear that Jacqui has missed out on her own happy ending, but has she done enough to save Mercy?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Friday, April 19 at 6.30pm on Channel 4

Callum another character like Will complete personality change :rolleyes:

Claire is already grating on me, annoying pointless character no need for her to return imo

Why is Theresa one of Texas's bridesmaids :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Think it was a dare or something after talking to Cindy

mandz wrote: »
    Think it was a dare or something after talking to Cindy

Must have missed that and Myra sleeping with Jim :confused: what happened to her and Dirk and poor Carmel even though she deserves better than Jim another family member going off with her fella

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Ah in fairness to Jim she never showed up to meet him so they had taken it that she wasn't interested (if she didn't meet him he would leave her alone) and Myra asked him to join her for a drink to drown his sorrows. What they didn't know was that Carmel had been held up by whats his face the Doctor and only found out after the deed was done

Poor Jacqui, I was disappointed with her exit tbh

Diane
    is having twins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Hollyoaks has taken a large downturn after Brendans exit

Advertisement