Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Wait I'm confused,do the actors wear there own clothes in?

Nope, they have a wardrobe department afaik!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

jimmyw wrote: »
    You spoke too soon:p

She must have read my message ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

jimmyw wrote: »
    Yeah, why is he wearing a ladies hat?:D

Its not a ladies hat, its a tea cosy.

Chucken wrote: »
    Steves hat :pac:

What is with that? Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Anyone else think Kirsty will belt her ma?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

LizT wrote: »

A protest against Davids t-shirt ban??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Now, that is an offensive piece of clothing.

Think I'll make a complaint...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Even when Faye is acting she's pish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Yes, her mother is back!!! This is how the story ends! At long last!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Even when Faye is acting she's pish.

I'm convinced she only got that part cos she's Brooke Vincent's (Sophie) cousin.

• Advertisement

Gwan Kirsty, belt yer ma

Katy's friends are seriously annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Dev and Sunita get back together

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Is that it then? Kirsty to admit everything to everyone ?? What an anticlimax if it happens like that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hopefully the truth finally come out!

Kirsty caved in fairly easily didn't she?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Some people seriously have no lives. Two of David Platt's t-shirts have been removed because of complaints.
    :confused: this is waaaaay beyond my immigrant pigeon English.
    casio4 wrote: »
    Dev and Sunita get back together
    Again??? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

This is bollix at this stage

Karl is one serious creep of a man! What a low life!

A bit of comedy coming up. Hopefully is funnier than the Flash story.
    When Toni reveals the Full Monty performance is off as all the firemen have food poisoning, Eileen sets about recruiting some local replacements! She persuades Peter, Karl, Rob, Tommy, Jason and Dr. Carter to sign up for the Full Monty.

• Advertisement

Nooooo not Karl, No thanks! I could do without seeing that! Eugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

She Devil wrote: »
    Nooooo not Karl, No thanks! I could do without seeing that! Eugh!

Dr Carter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

With Dev and Sunita they have to get them back together and be one happy family before she dies, she has no close female friends so they can get an episode or 2 of Dev and family grieving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Steven81 wrote: »
    With Dev and Sunita they have to get them back together and be one happy family before she dies, she has no close female friends so they can get an episode or 2 of Dev and family grieving.

F**k me. Dev grieving. That should be classic.

If they brought Les back it would be so obvious that him and Stella EVER getting together was the most stupid storyline ever. Totally unbelievable.

Stella must have been at an all time low ebb to even let him look at her let alone conceive a child with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Stella must have been at an all time low ebb to even let him look at her let alone conceive a child with her.

to be honest Karl is no catch either, he's just as awful as Les...it seems to be her type to go for creepy ugly leeches...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Katy's mates look too old for her. She's like a young one in secondary school in 2nd year and they're like college students. Corrie, much as i enjoy it, seem to make a habit of pairing folk up that don't look right together. Eileen and tiny Paul, Katie and Chesney and now her new friends. Stella and Les Battersby (not seen together but we're expected to believe it). Ryan and Michelle (as his mother), Ryan and Tracy now Ryan with Katie:confused:. Sophie with Gemma.

Don't think anyone in the street would be totally devastated with Sunita dying, the only person she was ever seen to talk to really were Sophie and Karl. The odd person will make a comment about being sad etc, yeah they'll have to bring her and Dev back together so they can make an story out of it. Pity we're going to be stuck with Dev's theatricals and his horrible kids will probably play up and we'll have to listen to them:(.

Again..I love Steve. I just laugh the whole time he's on screen. They could make a spin off sitcom with him and Lloyd sharing a flat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

optogirl wrote: »
    F**k me. Dev grieving. That should be classic.

Him crying into a glass of whiskey? No thanks. Seen that before.
    to be honest Karl is no catch either, he's just as awful as Les...it seems to be her type to go for creepy ugly leeches...

Compared to Les Battersby, he must have looked like Fred Astaire.
    Don't think anyone in the street would be totally devastated with Sunita dying

Well she is Rear of the Year. There'll be a few people grieving over the loss of that.
    They could make a spin off sitcom with him and Lloyd sharing a flat.

Yeah Steve is great. I just wish they'd get rid of Tracy. When its just Steve its light hearted and fun and then Tracy comes in and spoils things.

I have a complaint about the Flash story line. How Mandy found out the truth was explained in a 10 second segment in the pub which was never alluded to again, only that she knew, which I missed, and I ended up rewatching 2 and a half episodes to find out how she found out. IMO, that story line could have been hilarious, but I appreciate that they had only a very short time in which to write and film it.

I didn't understand the point of the Flash storyline at all. The only part I enjoyed was the ashes going into Lloyd's face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

La_Gordy wrote: »
    I didn't understand the point of the Flash storyline at all. The only part I enjoyed was the ashes going into Lloyd's face.

It was written in a rush after Kevins suspension because of the charges. Presumably, they didnt want him onscreen while at the same time being in the newspapers over these claims.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement