Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

fifi234ie wrote: »

But what about Raquel?
    cofy wrote: »
    I hope not, I liked Emma.

I just vaguely remember Raquel...I was only a child at the time and mam let me look at Corrie if I promised to go to bed when she said :D

Emma was a policeman who eventually married Curly. The actor turned up in Doctors a few years back in a relationship with one of the doctors. She was also a police in this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

According to Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curly_Watts

Anyone see that movie, I missed it

There were 3 feature length DVD releases that were never shown on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Curly Watts - Back wi a Vengeance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

I still miss Raquel :(

coronation-street-ladies-pic-itv-image-3-684893416.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is next Reg, Les or Bet etc.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is next Reg, Les or Bet etc.,
    the actor that played Les was on breakfast telly the other morning but I didn't hear what he was saying so I suppose there might be a chance he's returning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Les was great in Corrie and although his real life problems are really his own fault, I always feel a bit sorry for him.

Curly coming back would be great-be nice to see more of original characters returning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

casio4 wrote: »
    the actor that played Les was on breakfast telly the other morning but I didn't hear what he was saying so I suppose there might be a chance he's returning

Unlikely considering he got sacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I highly doubt Les will be returning. He and Corrie producers fell out big time in 2007 when he drunkenly revealed a whole heap of storylines - including the then upcoming Tracey Barlow trial outcome after killing Charlie Stubbs - and gossiping about his castmates. There was allegedly a racist rant in there too. He was heard by a reporter and Les was quickly sent off on a 3 month suspension. During this time it was decided that Chesney's "Uncle Les" would not be returning to the soap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Les was something else in the Street

• Advertisement

Ha, Candice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

casio4 wrote: »
    wonder what Owen will make of his precious daughter now:D

Might pay more attention to Izzy now
    La_Gordy wrote: »
    I hope not, there MUST be a comeuppance!!!

Ya... She will be sent down and S O M E H O W she will escape police custody and... "Oh would ya look at that" she manages to grab Rub-eh and take refuge in the pub-Where a scuffle will most likley ensue and there will be a fire..
    Twas only like yesterday he was a little ginger tearaway .

Funny... Wasnt it only yesterday Katy started that job:)
    Katy working at the kabob shop with her hair all over, uck. She needs to put her hair up or get a hair net.

Said it to my sis, I worked in a chipper for years and if i arrived with my hair like that, and with jewellery and make up on, i would have been roared at.Corrie cop on your viewers arent all ladies of leisure.
    I just vaguely remember Raquel...I was only a child at the time and mam let me look at Corrie if I promised to go to bed when she said :D.

I remember an episode where it was just Curley and Raquel-She arrived at Christmas all done up asking for a divorce as she was getting remarried, ,and the whole episode was them talking and i think she took the child away too.

Anyone remember that

I'd love to see Les back he might get with Stella again :P

I think Izzy and Gary find out about Ryan and Katy, hopefully Gary or Owen beats the crap outta of Ryan, Owen will probably just blame Chesney and beat him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

If they brought Les back it would be so obvious that him and Stella EVER getting together was the most stupid storyline ever. Totally unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I remember teh Raquel and Curly storyline,it was handled really well.He didnt know he had a child until Raquel told him.I would love him to come back it would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

dubstarr wrote: »
    I remember teh Raquel and Curly storyline,it was handled really well.He didnt know he had a child until Raquel told him.I would love him to come back it would be great

Ahhhhh Curley.

There's not many left on that street that would remember him now.

Always felt very sorry for him during that storyline. Raquel wasn't a nice person to him.

LizT wrote: »
    If they brought Les back it would be so obvious that him and Stella EVER getting together was the most stupid storyline ever. Totally unbelievable.

That is why they should get him back :P

Remember Les's son that beat up Sally he was totally lush cant think of his name get him and Toyah back as well

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    That is why they should get him back :P

Remember Les's son that beat up Sally he was totally lush cant think of his name get him and Toyah back as well

Badman Greg Kelly!

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Badman Greg Kelly!

gregKelly.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Lots coming up for Jason, Carl, Stella from Jasons business lost because of Carl and Jason moves into the Rovers and helps run it. Stella gets kidnapped by Carl so me thinks he could be the cause of the fire at the Rovers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Some people seriously have no lives. Two of David Platt's t-shirts have been removed because of complaints.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a463102/coronation-street-bans-david-platts-t-shirts.html

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Love the way it's ok for ches to have Anna mind Joseph when he wants to go pub but its like drama central when Katie got Anna to mind him when she did an extra shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Steves hat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Where's Kirsty dissappeared to? Seems like weeks since she's been around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Chucken wrote: »
    Steves hat :pac:

Yeah, why is he wearing a ladies hat?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Maybe the same place Amy's vanished to!
    Perhaps ken has bored Amy to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

You spoke too soon:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

LizT wrote: »
    Some people seriously have no lives. Two of David Platt's t-shirts have been removed because of complaints.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a463102/coronation-street-bans-david-platts-t-shirts.html

Wait I'm confused,do the actors wear there own clothes in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement