Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

iguana wrote: »
    Of course she could, eventually anyway, it's legally her money. If such a scenario did occur (which it wouldn't as same day transfers must be done in a branch in person with ID and even if it could be done online Lewis wouldn't have been able to get his hands on 9 grand cash that day) the money would be evidence and would be taken by the police. As it's stolen money it would be returned to Gail at the end of the investigation/trial. Audrey chose to give the money to Penny, she'd have no claim on money he stole.

Audrey said it was her money 'cos she'd paid off Diane from Crossroads:). But that was Lewis's debt not Gail's so fairly, that is Gail's money. In saying that, Gail was cheeky and bad mannered and totally hard necked to lift it off the table, considering the fact that she deserved to be robbed:). She should've politely sat quiet and hoped Audrey could find it in her heart to hand it over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Ann22 wrote: »

I'm so tired of Tracy, her and her big mouthful of teeth and cutting remarks. Sick of her:mad:.
    Well..maybe she'll be taken down a peg or two. She will be working with Kirk in the packing department of the knicker factory

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

oh gail, you silly woman....classic corrie episode with them all sat around watching the video...was it david that said you didn't even sample the goods...brilliant

i will miss lewis

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Rob might calm tracey down. Poor gail. Lewis what a sneak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Despite not liking how nasty he got with Kylie near the end, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Lewis was a brilliant character. His Bond-villainesque video performance was such a class act

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

DropBox.jpg

"Kylie, you can do so much better than that weasel of a husband"

Classic Corrie humour in David's reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,663 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No sympathy at all for Gail, well played Lewis :D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No sympathy at all for Gail, well played Lewis :D
    Damn it ill miss lewis sneaking around.. the best thing now about corrie is the MEER CATS .COM ads when on a break, think they are so cute and funny doing stuff on the cobbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

No sympathy for Gail either, she deserved it. She should have valued her relationship with her mother not welcomed another disastrous man into her life. I reckon they should bring Martin Platt back although afaik he is too busy making cheese

http://www.saddleworthcheese.co.uk/index.html

Mad how David looks so much like Gail. He would pass as her real son.

• Advertisement

As opposed to the current Nick who dont pass as her son imo he looks her age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Well they say that dogs start to look like their owners maybe its the same with soap actors.

Tyrone Dobbs pays a visit to his twisted ex-fiancée Kirsty Soames this evening (February 4), hoping that he can appeal to her better nature.

Tonight's double bill sees Tyrone (Alan Halsall) hit rock bottom when he meets with his solicitor and hears some crushing legal advice - he should just plead guilty and beg for leniency when his domestic violence case reaches court.

Wondering whether this could be his best option, Tyrone heads over to see Kirsty (Natalie Gumede) at Number 9, promising that he'll verify her false claims if she agrees to give him regular access to their baby daughter Ruby.

However, Kirsty shocks Tyrone by reminding him that he has another option - move back home and they can rebuild their lives as a family.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tyrone Dobbs pays a visit to his twisted ex-fiancée Kirsty Soames this evening (February 4), hoping that he can appeal to her better nature.

Tonight's double bill sees Tyrone (Alan Halsall) hit rock bottom when he meets with his solicitor and hears some crushing legal advice - he should just plead guilty and beg for leniency when his domestic violence case reaches court.

Wondering whether this could be his best option, Tyrone heads over to see Kirsty (Natalie Gumede) at Number 9, promising that he'll verify her false claims if she agrees to give him regular access to their baby daughter Ruby.

However, Kirsty shocks Tyrone by reminding him that he has another option - move back home and they can rebuild their lives as a family.

Jesus it gets worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

The interview serves as a reminder, why is Tracy so smug all the time? She's, what, in her early thirties, still lives with and sponges off her ageing parents, has been chronically unemployed (when was she a florist?), and has proven unreliable when briefly hired, with no marketable skills, noone she can really call a friend, a foul reputation as a manipulative fraud (Roy, Becky, Ryan), a custodial conviction for murder...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Jikashi wrote: »
    (when was she a florist?)
    Didn't she work in the florist which Peters second wife owned when he was married to two women at the same time? Shelley was one and the other ones name escapes me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

casio4 wrote: »
    Didn't she work in the florist which Peters second wife owned when he was married to two women at the same time? Shelley was one and the other ones name escapes me

Lucy, who I think is Simon's mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

casio4 wrote: »

Shes hardly done a tap her whole adult life!

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Tracy_McDonald

*Sorry for the long quote*

Tracy's first job was at Maggie Redman's flower shop, where she started working at fifteen. After leaving school, Tracy continued at Maggie's shop full-time and remained there when Maggie sold the shop to a new owner. While she never indicated any passion for the work, Tracy later worked at Lucy's Florist in 2003 but was sacked when Lucy found out that Tracy knew that Peter was still seeing both Lucy and Shelley. In 2010, Tracy expressed an interest in buying Elliott & Son Butcher Shop and turning it into her own flower shop but the owner Claire Peacock refused to sell to Tracy as she hated her.
    Tracy also briefly worked behind the bar at the Rovers Return, but only lasted a day as landlady Shelley sacked her for being lazy and helping herself to drinks. She also worked at Peter's bookies for a short time but didn't get on with her co-worker Sally Webster, and Sally eventually sacked Tracy for skiving. A short career as a cab driver for Street Cars followed, which got off to a bad start when Tracy was cheated out of her fare by a plastic dummy on her first day. Tracy enjoyed the work but her real goal at the time was to get close to Steve, and so when she started coming between Steve and Karen, Steve sacked her.

She worked briefly at Prima Doner with Ryan Connor in 2012. She now works in packing at Underworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Anyone think that there might be a twist on the Tyrone/Kirsty storyline? With it turning out that the whole time Tyrone was actually hitting Kirsty, he was just imagining it the other way around. While at the same time he was cheating on her with Fiz. Wouldn't that make him the ultimate soap bad guy.

I wonder will Kylie and David buy Gails house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

That Gail has a flippin cheek, asking for more rent to pay for her own stupidity,while saying she needs to have David and Kylie around to help her.

You cant have it both ways you clown:rolleyes:.For once David was spot on what he told her.

Anyone think that there might be a twist on the Tyrone/Kirsty storyline? With it turning out that the whole time Tyrone was actually hitting Kirsty, he was just imagining it the other way around. While at the same time he was cheating on her with Fiz. Wouldn't that make him the ultimate soap bad guy.

If Tyrone was seen murdering kittens and trafficking body parts, he still could never be the ultimate soap bad guy. He's had too many years of being cute but stupid Tyrone. Evil genius he is not.

Wednesday 9.30

Set your reminders!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Why didn't Tyrone or fizz just record their conversationq with kirsty,she admitted everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

When is Kirsty getting her comeuppance? There doesn't seem to be any progress according to this weeks spoilers!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

That lad Craig gets fatter every time we see him. He could do with a few sessions with Dr. Ava on Operation Transformation.

The CHEEK of Gail...'David and Kylie are just going to have to pay more rent and stay around to help' WTF?!!!!! I just can't bear her anymore:(.

The CHEEK of Tracy expecting an important position in Underworld and her with the crappiest cv in the universe for Jaysus sake!!

What would I do without all of you to rant to? Sometimes, I just can't contain myself at times to get on line here to let off some steam:):):). I'd probably have spontaneously combusted many moons ago only for this forum:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

You really feel for poor tyrone! The poor thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I do feel for Tyrone but my sympathy is being tested.

"Hmmm, I'm out on bail, one of the conditions is that I can only see my baby with supervision.
    I know, I'll try and grab her in the street, then I will sneak into my friend's house to hold her. I haven't seen her properly in a few days now, so I'll kidnap her, get arrested and never be allowed to see her again. That makes sense"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Bring back Jackie !

Jackie+Dobbs+(Margi+Clarke)

She'd sort 'em out gurl !! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement