Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Italian for lovers:

When is the next train?

Ooh yeah baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

twirlagig wrote: »
    Laughed more at David saying Kylie was sick enough with morning sickness without seeing Gail and Lewis necking!! :)
    Hasn't Gail such a lovely way with Italian? :D
    I loved that line from David it made me laugh out loud which doesn't happen much these days in Corrie, Gail speaking Italian just sounded like a baby talking:eek:I always thought the Spanish and Italian accent rolled off the tongue but not with our Gail she sounded like a 4 year old watching the teletubbies :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Gail is such a sap, but have to say the actress plays the part very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Next storyline after the Tyrone / Kirsty story sees
    Sunita killed in a huge fire in the Rovers. Stella takes Karl back and Sunita is furious but did Sunita start the fire which kills her or is the arsonist still at large
    :eek::eek::eek:

Can't wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

David was brilliant tonight, saying exactly what's on everyone's minds... it's disgusting!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

syklops wrote: »
    here is the Bat phone for only texting fizz on"
    Bahahahahahaahahahhahaha
    Chucken wrote: »
    Woohoooo! Theres Hope...or someone?

What age Hope supposed to be cos that kid actor was at least 2 and a half
    I wish Owen and all his whiney family would go up in a fireball.

:D:D:D:D Owens a physco- I can see a domestic abuse story with him and Anna a mile off
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eddie left because he didnt like Faye but Anna choose her over him

Her mistake-that brats more trouble than shes worth...."HES MY REAL DAD" You ungrathful brat where was he when Anna was breaking her arse to adopt you ?
    hoodwinked wrote: »
    best post in this thread ever! :D
    but can we add the corrie police to that list and Gail....just cause!

And Julie-God shes as bad as that Twit of a partner of her when she gets on her high horse:mad:
    Ugh what is the point to Mandy?? What a waste of a caracter! She's so annoying!

I liked her until tonight "I wish you wernt a lesbian" And she wonders why Jenna didnt talk to her! What a cow!
    Italian for lovers
    I had to rewind the tv orginally i thought it said "Italian for loners" I nearly wet myself
    twirlagig wrote: »
    Gail is such a sap, but have to say the actress plays the part very well.

Yup

No offence to the actress who plays Gail but her trying to be sexy is just weird

Tea?
    Biscuit?
    Me?

NO!!!!
    dfbemt wrote: »
    Next storyline after the Tyrone / Kirsty story sees
    Sunita killed in a huge fire in the Rovers. Stella takes Karl back and Sunita is furious but did Sunita start the fire which kills her or is the arsonist still at large
    :eek::eek::eek:

Can't wait....

Is that real? or is that just a wish of yours? And if it is real
    its lousey on poor Jason- the writers should allow him to settle- poor guys so unlucky in love
    Meangadh wrote: »
    David was brilliant tonight, saying exactly what's on everyone's minds... it's disgusting!! :pac:

Its a very well done storyline- Whats disgusting is how normal kylie and nick are around each other now when 2 weeks ago she couldnt look at him, and they couldnt be in the same room. Now they working away and making stupid jokes!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Why would Stella take Karl back,it doesnt make sense.Shes well rid of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

dubstarr wrote: »

Yeah that spoiler is correct, its just part of the storyline that develops.

Lloyds standards have dropped a lot from Cheryl to Mandy, i know who i would choose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

According to the writers Karl is a misunderstood hunk.

I was feeling queasy last night for other reasons, but Gail and Lewis was the last straw.

Italian for lovers. "When is the next train?" Is that a euphemism for something?

I tell you what, there was one too many scenes with Lewis and Gail kissing. When Lewis goes to kiss her he holds her mouth and then leans in. Do you think thats to stop Gail eating the face off him, and so he can push her off before she gets any ideas.

She is very loved up. Is she not wondering why Lewis doesn't seem interested in the contents of her knickers?

Oh yeah: I had this idea to put together a montage of Gail swooning over Lewis, and sync it to the music of Kermit the Frog singing happy feet. I got the idea on the bus yesterday and nearly pi$$ed myself laughing at the imagery. The rest of the bus must have thought I was bonkers. Probably would have been sure if I was bonkers if I told them why I was laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭snowgal

yes it really is gross, but, I cant wait to see her duck face when all is revealed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,911 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hopefully so they also die in the fire :D

According to the writers Karl is a misunderstood hunk.

hunk? The mans a skeeze he reminds me of my creepy neighbour:(

Oh yeah: I had this idea to put together a montage of Gail swooning over Lewis

Even Rocky had a montage :D

Shes a serious tit

Karl = Not at all attractive, Cheater/Gambler, walks around with an inflated sense of his own importance

Jason = Cute, bit dim:) , unlucly in love,Has his own job/company(for now) honest, loves his mammy, free diy(woohooo) and has no interest in suinitas big arse

I think its obvious who wins!!!

hunk? The mans a skeeze he reminds me of my creepy neighbour:(

Even Rocky had a montage :D

Shes a serious tit

Karl = Not at all attractive, Cheater/Gambler, walks around with an inflated sense of his own importance

Jason = Cute, bit dim:) , unlucly in love,Has his own job/company(for now) honest, loves his mammy, free diy(woohooo) and has no interest in suinitas big arse

I think its obvious who wins!!!
    Yes obviously Karl cause it leaves Jason free for Sarah louise coming back

hunk? The mans a skeeze he reminds me of my creepy neighbour

You obviously missed the discussion on here about him. It was practically unanimous that no-one can understand what Sunita(who won Rear of the Year in 2012), is doing with him. He drinks, he gambles, he plays pool with "the lads" until 6am in the morning with out telling her where he is and he hates her kids(I do too, but if I was sleeping with her Id make some kind of an effort). The writers must think he has some quality that we don't know about. Its the only explanation for Stella taking him back. Even when he is fresh from the shower he looks greasy.
    Ugh what is the point to Mandy?? What a waste of a caracter! She's so annoying!

No idea. They really fumbled the whole the "I just figured out im gay" storyline. Did I hear it correctly that one minute Jenna is saying she sleot with 3 women, and then a minute later she is saying "I only figured out today that Im a lesbian"? And why is she now rejecting Sophie? Makes no sense.

Karl is suppose to start stalking Stella and Jason

Karl is suppose to start stalking Stella and Jason
    well it's obvious he doesn't like Jason and he's jealous of their relationship everytime he sees Jason he makes a smart comment and then there was the time he took Jasons ladder leaving him on the roof of the house, what a tool Karl is :rolleyes:

Karl and Stella will get back together. Will Dev and Sunita? How about Kev and Sal?

Karl and Stella will get back together. Will Dev and Sunita? How about Kev and Sal?

If the spoiler from yesterday is true, the only way Dev and Sunita will get back together is if Emily starts doing séances from her front room.

Source
    Ryan and Katy getting together
    :eek:

Source

After doing a big thing about being all mature and responsible, Katy who is what 14 now(?) goes off with that douche.

• Advertisement

Is Katy with Chesney i thought she was 18 now

After doing a big thing about being all mature and responsible, Katy who is what 14 now(?) goes off with that douche.

The fact he looks as old as his screen mother putting him with any of the younger characters is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Hahahaha no Mandy you certainly don't have the same figure as when you were 18...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Nick you t*t, "Nick" as your password.. Really?!?!

nice move there Lewis:D

casio4 wrote: »
    time he took Jasons ladder leaving him on the roof of the house, what a tool Karl is :rolleyes:

He is like a 5 year old- Yes carl YES stealing Jasons ladder will force him to sit on the roof and think "Wow Carls so much smarter than me, I shall go to Stella and tell her that Carls the man for her" Than Stealla runs to Carl across a cornfield and they embrace!!!

AH NO CARL!!! YOU REJECT!!

1. Ew
    2. Not Unless he
    dies too( and if so who will take their annoyingly spoilt bratty kids)

3. God been done to death
    Source

God is she Stellas daughter too? Have women on this street no cop on?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Sophie is annoying me! Like shes all worldly wise cos she's "out" so long!

Wouldn't you think she'd be a friend to Jenna instead of hitting on her and then sulking when she doesn't get her own way at once :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm loving the Kirsty/Tyrone storyline at the moment, but I really can't be doing with Sunita and Karl.
    She's not likeable.
    I actually hope Stella does take him back-he didn't annoy me when he was with her, but he grates on me at the moment.

HATE how Julie's suddenly forgotten about her friendship with Fiz, believing everything Kirsty (who she's known five minutes) has told her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

lol when Nigel was walking off smirking after whispering in her ear "and that might be his baby" line, I saw Mike Baldwin again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

why didn't tyrone tell the police that he had been treated in hospital a few weeks ago??? don't get that and he never even said how kirsty was treated by her dad
    and remember a few months back, didn't tyrone lie to kevin in the garage about a bump on the head or something

i'm fed up CORRIE with this storyline and how kirsty is manipulating everyone, even the police, we will have to wait ages for the truth to come out. that julie one is annoying me soooo much. awful how the whole street that have know tyrone for years easily turn their back on him. has no-one even noticed how his whole demeanour has changed since he got with kirsty.

feel i'm RANTING on and on !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement