Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Housewives TV3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭maneno

amdublin wrote: »

I didn't think it made any reference to south Dublin :confused:

Watched it on the player,and the tv3 website intro is 5 south dublin wives,etc etc,didnt mean the particular episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

My opinion of Lisa has changed

She seems like a genuine warm person

Hope it works out for her

+1 She seems to have a genuinely warm heart. I particularly like the way she is not playing out or playing up the break up with Gerald, I would like to see them get back together (like MrsD) as a couple they seem brighten up any occassion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭mix_up

the show may result in a huge shift in irish men seeking out foreign women

danielle alone would put you off talking to anyone south of the liffey and where does the ego stem from , has she never seen a mirror in her life

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

mockingjay wrote: »
    Danielle is brilliant, the only one living in the real world - I love her!
    Thought she was hilarious when she asked Lisa what happened 😱

I love the way, she says it like it is, least she's honest. Like Lisa too, the rest come across as a bit fake and wooden.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

Midweek was mad the dublin wives women especially Danielle didn't come across well!
    Loved it. Tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

cofy wrote: »
    +1 She seems to have a genuinely warm heart. I particularly like the way she is not playing out or playing up the break up with Gerald, I would like to see them get back together (like MrsD) as a couple they seem brighten up any occassion.
    Cofy, I was looking at Lisa's reaction tonight when she was asked about Gerald, I'd say they're back together and if they're not, they will be very soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

The poor foreign girl working for Danielle, playing along and pretending to be interested in her sad little life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lady Godiva

I think Virginia played a blinder by deliberately letting Danielle fire off on all cylinders answering the initial question because she knew she'd make an eejit out of herself and come off looking unhinged, which she did. Virginia is a shrewd cookie. Danielle is off her rocker. And she's far from being as superior to the others as she thinks she is. She lets herself down without fail each time by talking too much, being loud, obnoxious, arrogant and contradicting herself non stop. Lisa came across quite sweet actually. If only she could lose the lips she wouldn't be too bad. Roz isn't a bad girl either, quite normal and dignified comparably (if she dressed more her age). Jo - nice... but worryingly dim. The meeting with the foorrrmmiscist (who had to name drop his chemist shop naturally) was hilarious in its badness. They have no product and no manufacturer or distributor but they go to the retailer to negotiate a trial?? Mother of god...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

They all look like a group of trannies to me.....how much eyeshadow does that roz one wear and the size of the eye lashes there like 2 huge caterpillars stuck to her lids none of them went to the school of subtle makeup and as for the arc on Lisa's eyebrows why in gods name would you buy makeup from her (danielle has called their range MUC its ment to be like MAC but more affordable) she really should consider a chin reduction she was never great looking but those lips are disgraceful (whose gonna pay for the half finished surgery now) I'm no oil painting myself but I would love to see them without the slap and first thing in the morning, virginia is scheming and conniving i dont trust her at all.

mix_up wrote: »
    the show may result in a huge shift in irish men seeking out foreign women

danielle alone would put you off talking to anyone south of the liffey and where does the ego stem from , has she never seen a mirror in her life

Clearly NOT!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Is it my imagination or does virginia macari look very short? I thought she was about 5 foot 8, but im thinking she is more 5 foot 1 same height as doctor botox??? Shes a model aint she?

yeah a model pain in the you know what, dont think see is a model (maybe has done the odd photoshoot) she just inherited the macari family fortune from fish and chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

gjc wrote: »
    none of them went to the school of subtle makeup and as for the arc on Lisa's eyebrows why in gods name would you buy makeup from her (danielle has called their range MUC its ment to be like MAC but more affordable) .

Makeup range - dear jesus!
    You too could look like this, if you're not careful!:D
    And lady jo-li, if that's not a tranny name then what is?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

ronan45 wrote: »
    Is it my imagination or does virginia macari look very short? I thought she was about 5 foot 8, but im thinking she is more 5 foot 1 same height as doctor botox??? Shes a model aint she?

Not sure if Virginia is a model,
    Yrs ago she had a design label with guy called Brennan , called macari Brennan
    They got married and both marriage and design label fell apart (or else it was just before wedding)
    The clothes were fab all asymmetrical lines
    He now is tyrell and Brennan
    She is now designing swimwear

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Missy Moo wrote: »
    I love the way, she says it like it is, least she's honest. Like Lisa too, the rest come across as a bit fake and wooden.

There's a difference between being honest and being a straight-up Grade A c**t.
    As for Lisa, good grief, she barely opens her mouth and now she's the doyen of Boards. She's every bit as bad as the rest of them - she just doesn't open her mouth as often as the others.
    They're all vile attention-seeking self-promoting human beings who crave attention and the limelight.
    What's hilarious is they are coming out of this with an awfully bad image .... not that they'd care anyway, they're all far too vain to notice.

EDIT: it's great TV though! Car-crash TV at its finest! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Any linkages to them on Midweek? Saw a one min clip which Danielle was giving out about Jo's interview??

Oh Jesus, Roz's daughter "American" accent...how long has she been there, a year or two :D:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Glebee

Sweet Jesus. Yes they do have peanuts in ballinasloe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Glebee wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus. Yes they do have peanuts in ballinasloe.

er haw haw loike, have ya ever seen anyone like me? I mean have you? Have you really? Look at me. I have rollers in moy hair for gods sake loike. Look at me, look at me, OMG PLEASE LOOK AT ME LIKE!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

mfitzy wrote: »
    Oh Jesus, Roz's daughter "American" accent...how long has she been there, a year or two :D:confused:

Thank you!!

I am watching it again tonight. My place is under construction. This is doing my head in. Turning me Violent even... (That and no cigarettes)

Yer one with the long face has a f**ked up accent as well.. (Lisa?)

I was Colling hum into the Hows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Don't they use any make up artists on this?? Apart from the obvious tranny style make up on Lisa the others all have such shiny faces and the close ups are magnifying it.....I can only imagine what they they look like on a high def TV!

Do you know what makes me laugh, them two went in with no product just airy fairy ideas in their heads about a make up range now if they pull that one off ...............two random nobodies go to new York ...... Again if they pull that one off........it's not make up artists they need its vetinary surgeons.......... As an aside Danielle looked like a heifir in them scrubs too much Christmas pudding I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Just watched tonights episode and knew I recognised the singer at Danielles opening in Galway. Finally realised its Dr. Cathal from Ros na Run.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

why cant i post in utd forum. i have over 50 posts. how did i end up here?

Bahahaha 125euro per episode!!! A measure of how desperate they are to get their fugly mugs on the telly. Oh dear..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

They are all on Brendan O'Connors show tomorrow night for more car-crash

Must tune in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭carolluke1

Seriously though, did anyone expect anything better from TV3!!
    These are the people who brought us PlayTV and Psyhic Readings Live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

I've just started watching this so didn't see the first series.
    Could someone please put me out of my misery and tell me what the kafuffle between Jo and Danielle (which apparently dragged in Roz and Virginia) was about?

What on earth went on in Kinsale? Thank you boardsies!

Advertisement