Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The life of ridiculously good looking people

Options
  • 31-12-2012 6:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Are you stunningly good looking or have any close friends who are?

I'm curious what life is like for these people to have people constantly turning heads in awe of their stupendous good looks. I'd imagine it could get very annoying after a while.

I think I'd grow a beard, wear sunglasses and a cap when leaving the house if I were afflicted with such looks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Its Behind You!

You get used to it after a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Are you stunningly good looking or have any close friends who are?

I'm curious what life is like for these people to have people constantly turning heads in awe of their stupendous good looks. I'd imagine it could get very annoying after a while.

I think I'd grow a beard, wear sunglasses and a cap when leaving the house if I were afflicted with such looks.

Well, according to Samantha Brick it's not all it's cracked up to be. And of course, she'd know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Sometimes it's tough :(

Il be walking around and just catch a refection of myself in something shiny and end up pouting at myself for hours. It's such a burden. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Hate good looking people with their looks & their fancy new-aged sex diseases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

It cam be awful :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I am really really, ridiculously good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

In all fairness, its the ugly people that make us so beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I usually have to wear wellies whenever I go out as the woman get so wet for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

theres no 'ordinary' person that good looking - and if you were you would be a model. And the only reason you would turn heads is because you were famous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

It's tough. I get off with no one because they think I'm out of their league :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Any woman I know who is stunningly beautiful encounters unbelievable jealousy and hatred; the assumption that she's gonna be a right bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

You do get very paranoid when you are out and about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

Madam_X wrote: »
    Any woman I know who is stunningly beautiful encounters unbelievable jealousy and hatred; the assumption that she's gonna be a right bitch.

I'm not one for sweeping generalisations but I'd say at least 97% of them are

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

There was an episode of 30 rock about this, I'm fairly sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Il be walking around and just catch a refection of myself in something shiny and end up pouting at myself for hours. It's such a burden. :o

I know that feel bro. I have to get drunk just to not notice all the attention, when will women realise I'm not just a piece of meat?

why are they bitches?!! I dont get that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I imagine its worse when their looks start to fade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

My good friend Cheryl says you have to take the rough with the smooth.

A friend of mine (30 odd year old male) is lots of women's idea of ridiculously good looking, randomers often buy him drink when he goes to the bar, it's well weird but fair play to him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Didn't expect a genuine post so early. +1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

Il be walking around and just catch a refection of myself in something shiny and end up pulling myself for hours. It's such a burden. :o

FYP!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

scarymoon1 wrote: »

why are they bitches?!! I dont get that!

If more are bitches it's more than likely a result of the hatred they encounter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I think its all down to personality and the way they were brought up. I know lot of pretty girls who're so nice, then you have what i called the "others" just bitchy ignorant girls and if you tried to talk them. They would walk away and not even knowledge you're there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Been beautiful shouldn't have to be a burden. A woman is either a bitch or she's not. It's worse when she thinks she is gorgeous, but is actually very average.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Most of the attractive women I know aren't bitches at all. I think a lot of people just say that because they're jealous.

True dat! its a cross we have to bear right madam x ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Beauty is subjective etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Potatoeman wrote: »
    I imagine its worse when their looks start to fade.

They probably were not going good looking in the first place, if their looks fade. Looks tend to last if you look after yourself and keep healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

How much of a ridiculously good looking woman being a bitch is just down to them turning lots of guys down?

Granted there are of course genuine bitches and woman who think they're really good looking when they're not but I do think some of them get undeserved bad press.

• Advertisement

to the people who encounter beautiful women/men who are bitches to them - they are not beautiful - they are ugly inside. You wouldnt say an apple is beautiful if its rotton inside - its the same with people

Advertisement