Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Else Hip Hop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

rcTFh.jpg
    Riggs Morales who wrote that article now works for Shady Records as an intern

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

supreme himself said 50 didnt have anything to do with it, it was a desperate attempt by murder inc to bring 50 down after he took out their label.

Shyne is desperate, he's trying to ressurect his career even though his opinion on lamars album imo is right. This must be real too so conor, all of a sudden that change of heart video makes sense :D.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/shyne-goes-off-on-game-says-he-ain-t-no-gangsta-rapper-news.3498.html
    Shyne speaks on what has happened between him and former friend Game, as well as other emcees that have been in his line of fire.

Shyne's "whole thing is consistency," so he says while talking to The Breakfast Club over the phone, and that's pretty accurate, 'cause he's been consistently dissing raper after rapper.

He spoke on his "consistency" and the beef which has been ignited with Game while on Power 105. "So how you go from being my biggest cheerleader, endorsing me, free Shyne, Shyne, Shyne, Shyne...to now you have this issue, that issue," Shyne said of Game's apparent turn around. When it was brought up that Kendrick is just a kid and not a gangster rapper, Shyne said, "That's like me talking about a chick, and someone step to me like 'nah, you can't talk to my sister like that," he added, "Game ain't no gangsta rapper, he's a dude with a butterfly on his a face and a tongue ring...like all that 40 Glocc, that's a joke."

Shyne continued to go off on Game, "He is inconsistent and not mentally stable, nobody would walk around and behave the way he behave if they had sense. You got kids, you making a little bit of paper, you famous...whatchu running around like you Floyd Mayweather?...You ain't gangsta, and you ain't a boxer, stop."

The conversation soon turns to Rick Ross' mixtape The Black Bar Mitzvah, claiming he's jocking him, seeing as he released "Meyer Lansky" (a song named after one of the biggest Jews in the mafia) before Rozay.

They also talk about his relationship with Diddy, and Shyne says Diddy has been apologizing. Shyne also details what happened that night in the club in 1997 with Diddy when his gun popped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Haha you believe every bad word said about Game, Rick Ross and Wayne but every time someone calls 50 out you jump straight in, dismissing it as nonsense :rolleyes:

Facts: Game was on a TV dating show, Ross was a correctional officer, 50 is an NYPD informant, etc. Every rapper has something they don't want people to know about them, sometimes these things are exposed, sometimes they aren't. Live with it and stop believing every word that comes out of your favourite rappers mouth. They're rarely as big or as bad as they claim to be.

Plus, if I was Shyne I'd be mad at Game too - after all, Game did say he was going to have Shyne shot, right MUFCboy? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    They're rarely as big or as bad as they claim to be.

This is my whole point. "real". It is entertainment.

Conor stop coming off like you tried to make that point , I posted that to prove a point to you that not everything you hear is the truth.

you were clearly upset just like prettyboy that game so evidently makes music with a crutch. His album track list is pathetic and backs up my original point which is the cause of the argument, the timing of it couldn't of been better.

Prettyboy no need to keep bringing up 50 either, it's nothing to do with him so enough with the emotional responses trying to turn it into 50 v his former artist.

You come across so upset about it man just relax and stop attacking people for their opinion on the game, also stop reminding us of how bad eminem and dre have fallen off when your favourite rapper has fallen off the bike a long long time ago hence reaching out for features on just about every single song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Lads you've been given enough messages from Boom Bap, just stfu and get on with it, The Game and 50 Cent are both shít, all hail the hip-hop gods of Rick Ross and Lil Wayne :pac:

That's my last reply on it , no point in going post for post against 2 solid game fans that can't accept criticism even when the evidence is on every single one of his albums including the new 1.

Kim is still alive contrary to Eminems music.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Boom Bap has been in touch with me regarding the issue so I'll just say this mess is exactly what I was trying to avoid - I simply posted the track list when it was released in the relevant thread. MUFCBoy's bitching has spilled across 3 threads now, enough is enough.

It's ridiculous that it's gotten to this point but it's the very reason I've tried to avoid involving myself in discussions related to Game in recent months. Be it about his music or his personal life, MUFCBoy evidently has a very unusual interest in The Game and clearly loves having a good bitch about him when given the opportunity (same goes for Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Young Money, etc.).

I've made my points in all the relevant threads.

Your post reported on the Lamar thread your not the only one contacted by boom bap. The only person who b*tches and gets upset here is you , il continue to post my opinions on game and the rest of your young money Heros as much as i like.

Hopefully in the future before you critise legends in em and dre ul have a look at the games situation and the rest of the music you listen to I.e drake and niki.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm trying my best here to be as lenient aspossible.
    Quit the personal insults and let this be the end of this discussion.

PrettyBoy and mufcboy1999, if either of you respond to each other with any sort of personal insults or commentary, you will be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Stumbled upon this video on Youtube. Love it. Brilliantly edited together.

That's pretty cool tbh, always taught jay z was kind of under-rated here on boards tbh the mans arguably the goat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

What a fcuking dumbass.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I'm actually amazed. What a fúcking cretin.

the video is on youtube in saying all that though if the likes of 2pac ever done this he'd be call real.

catch 22

catch 22

No. 2Pac called himself Makaveli, not Toby on some ignorant crap.

No. 2Pac called himself Machaveli, not Toby on some ignorant crap.

what are we suppose to be looking at? i taught you were on about when he pulled his gun on his accountant because he taught he was stealing from him.

I am talking about him having a swastika tattoo, I don't care about him being a criminal (bad life decisions are up to him).

• Advertisement

If Pac has a swastika tattooed on him i'd consider him a fúcking moron, if any of Wu Tang did it i'd consider them ****ing morons and if Nas or Rakim or Big did it, i'd consider them morons.

Could that lad actually be more of a fúcking cock smoker, it's the most controversial symbol in the world, and that stinking little crack head who happens to be a member of a race that is targeted by nazis and neo nazis and all that bollocks decides to have it put on his skin.

Somebody shoot the cúnt

I am talking about him having a swastika tattoo, I don't care about him being a criminal (bad life decisions are up to him).

ah right didnt read that, he wants to get rid of fake rappers and he's riding with officer ross, iv heard it all now.

Just finished watching Boyz in the hood just doesn't get old, a masterpiece by all means.

Everyone has that one or two films they could watch over and over again, boyz in the hood is mine.

Arguably cubes best performance along with the Friday movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    If Pac has a swastika tattooed on him i'd consider him a fúcking moron, if any of Wu Tang did it i'd consider them ****ing morons and if Nas or Rakim or Big did it, i'd consider them morons.

Could that lad actually be more of a fúcking cock smoker, it's the most controversial symbol in the world, and that stinking little crack head who happens to be a member of a race that is targeted by nazis and neo nazis and all that bollocks decides to have it put on his skin.

Somebody shoot the cúnt

Why would having a stupid tattoo make him a cock smoker?

And hitler hated the gays as much as the blacks. He certainly gassed a lot more gays than blacks.

Anyway, I'm indifferent on his tattoo. It's not like I needed to hear about it to know he lacked intelligence.*

* though I still love him on cartoons and cereals.

floggg wrote: »
    Why would having a stupid tattoo make him a cock smoker?

And hitler hated the gays as much as the blacks. He certainly gassed a lot more gays than blacks.

Anyway, I'm indifferent on his tattoo. It's not like I needed to hear about it to know he lacked intelligence.*

* though I still love him on cartoons and cereals.

Shít, forgot you're gay and probably find gay slurs offensive, apologies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

Relax lads

Shít, forgot you're gay and probably find gay slurs offensive, apologies. :)

It's not that I'm offended, just think its a bit unnecessary in this context.

He just seems like he's a bit dim. Given we have Stephen Fry on our team, you can hardly say we lack intelligence.

And say what you like about us cock smokers, but we aren't generally known for getting gawdy offensive tattoos. We are far too fashion conscious for that!

floggg wrote: »
    It's not that I'm offended, just think its a bit unnecessary in this context.

He just seems like he's a bit dim. Given we have Stephen Fry on our team, you can hardly say we lack intelligence.

And say what you like about us cock smokers, but we aren't generally known for getting gawdy offensive tattoos. We are far too fashion conscious for that!

haha man at least you have a sense of humour about it, i've met a couple of gay blokes that get a bit high and mighty about it when you use gay slurs without noticing. I'm not homophobic in the slightest man, the bird i'm shifting at the moment is bi so there you go.

Yeah i retract my statement about him being a cock smoker, he's just a complete dumbass, you do not get a tattoo like that and expect people not to react badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake doing their latest instalment of 'The History of Rap'. The Roots are Jimmy Fallon's in-house band, actually.

• Advertisement

haha man at least you have a sense of humour about it, i've met a couple of gay blokes that get a bit high and mighty about it when you use gay slurs without noticing. I'm not homophobic in the slightest man, the bird i'm shifting at the moment is bi so there you go.

Yeah i retract my statement about him being a cock smoker, he's just a complete dumbass, you do not get a tattoo like that and expect people not to react badly.

Well not to drag this off topic, but they kind of have a right to get "high and mighty."

I don't think you did mean any offensive, but that wouldn't get you a pass if you used derogatory terms about black people got example. It shouldn't get you a pass for doing so about gay people.

As you say, they are slurs. They aren't nice.

Advertisement