Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Openstreetmap - Mapping Galway City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭IrlJidel

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Seemingly they "Have" West Galway inc City and most of Mayo and will have the rest this year.

It's a bit mis-leading. On that map "2012" really means "to be done". In Progress will probably be what will turn up next.

However recent bing maps blog post indicates we should have everything by XMAS.

"As of today the Global Ortho project is 85% acquired and published. Just this month, Bing Imagery Technologies hit a significant milestone by completing 100% of aerial photography over the United States. The photography in Europe is slated to be finished by this fall and all updated imagery should be published by the end of 2012."

Looks like DigitalGlobe have acquired most of Galway county. Hopefully will appear on bing maps within a month or so

http://www.digitalglobe.com/downloads/coverage_maps/aoap/aoap_europe/AOAP_Europe_Map_Ireland.pdf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

They 'had' it when I posted over two weeks ago here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79308796&postcount=48

Maybe it was too cloudy and needs redoing ....they have standards you know. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭confusedquark

I downloaded NavFree a few days back (an android app which uses OpenStreetMap for sat nav guidance, and allows you to download maps for free offline navigation), searched Rahoon Road, and "Rahoon Road, Claddagh, Galway" came up. Same again for "Tuam Road, Claddagh, Galway". I registered with OSM to see what craic with Claddagh was, and saw that it's the only place in Galway city saved as a suburb - so it's probably assigning most of Galway to it by default.

So I've gone ahead and created a few more suburbs. Specifically Knocknacarra, Rahoon, Salthill, Shantalla, Westide, Newcastle and Dangan on the West side of the city (tried to put the exact spot roughly in the centre of these areas). I wouldn't be as familiar with the East side of the city, but saw that Terryland, Castlegar, Ballybaan and Doughiska were saved as "Hamlets", so I just changed them to suburbs as well.

There are a few more areas that need doing on the East side, e.g. Renmore, Ballybrit, Mervue, ? Merlin Park, but I'll leave somebody else more familiar with those areas stick them in. If I've missed any areas that could be counted as suburbs (e.g. I wasn't too sure about Rockbarton in Salthill), or if any of the points I've marked aren't quite where they should be, please let me know, or else feel free to go ahead and edit away :)

confusedquark, spotted that myself several months ago but work has been crazy so never got around to doing anything about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,083 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There are a few more areas that need doing on the East side, e.g. Renmore, Ballybrit, Mervue, ? Merlin Park, but I'll leave somebody else more familiar with those areas stick them in.

If it's any help, I've drawn a map of suburbs from the perspective of where the public transport and "groups of interesting things" are.

I believe that the OSM rules say you cannot copy directly from other sources, but as far as I'm concerned, you're very welcome to use the Galway suburbs map to grow your understanding of the areas.

Unfortunately JustMary, even though you added that informtation to Google maps, copying of that info is not allowed per Google terms of use because of the google map it is layered onto.

What would be created is a "derivative work"
    2. Restrictions on Use. Unless you have received prior written authorization from Google (or, as applicable, from the provider of particular Content), you must not:
    (a) copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of the Content or any part thereof;

"Content" is clarifed further on down the TOS
    4. Content in the Products. Google Maps and Google Earth allow you to access and view a variety of content, including but not limited to photographic imagery, map and terrain data, business listings, reviews, traffic, and other related information provided by Google, its licensors, and its users (the "Content").

This is why, after discussing it with you previously, I was not able to use your bus route info in OSM. The above was pointed out to me after I mentione dit to someone else

*nudges JM towards OSM* ;)

Due to time constraints (work, study, life in general) I've had very little time to add more detail to the Galway map on OSM over the last 2 months (that didn't stop over a dozen new people adding info though :) ) so I am going to try something a little different.

OSM is about the community creating the map and what I would like to do is every week or two post up a target item to be mapped. For example, schools, ATM's, Hotels, pubs, pharmacy's etc etc.

What i am hoping will happen is all you Galway peeps will map one or two items each and by the time we move on to the next item, the bulk (if not all) of the previous item in Galway should be mapped.

I will provide details on how to do it on each post. I don't know yet if this will be a weekly thing or bi-weekly, probably play it by ear.

Anyway, first one up is ATM's. Currently there are only 7 ATM's showing up on OSM within the Galway City boundary. There most be close to 100 between in shops, garages, shopping centers etc

Target = ATM's

Method - Basic Detail

- Draw an outline of the building if one does not already exist and tag as building=yes
    - If the ATM is on the outside of the building add a node on the outline of the building and tag as amenity=atm
    - If the ATM is on the inside of the building, add a node inside the building and tag as amenity=atm

Add a node for each ATM e.g. there are 2 ATM's at BOI Mainguard Street, so 2 node's should be on the map

You can stop at this point, however, if you know further details you can add them as follows

Method - Greater Detail

Follow the steps above and proceed on to the following
    - Building - If you know any of the following you can add
    addr:street=street name here
    addr:housenumber=digits only e.g. "1" or "1-2" if spans across multiple buildings
    addr:housename=name of building e.g. Lynchs Castle
    If the building is a bank you can add a node to the outline as close to the main entrance as possible with the following tags
    amenity=bank
    name=branch name e.g. Mainguard Street
    operator=AIB, Bank of Ireland etc

- ATM - If you know any of the following you can add:
    operator=AIB, Bank Of ireland etc
    hour_on=HH:MM:SS access restricted at this time (only really applies to ATM's inside buildings)
    hour_off=HH:MM:SS access available from this time (only really applies to ATM's inside buildings)

Thats it, have fun and remember the most important rule, you can not copy from other maps

JustMary wrote: »
    If it's any help, I've drawn a map of suburbs from the perspective of where the public transport and "groups of interesting things" are.

I believe that the OSM rules say you cannot copy directly from other sources, but as far as I'm concerned, you're very welcome to use the Galway suburbs map to grow your understanding of the areas.

Very handy map, thumbs up, but as DaCor said, I can't use it for the OSM map. Suburbs are harder to map out, cuz they're not exactly sign-posted on the ground and can be subjective, but I suppose unlike street names, they don't have to be 100% accurate, just so long as you get the general area correct. OSM also allows you to pinpoint a rough centre of a suburb, instead of mapping out the boundaries like you've done, and it doesn't take very long, so I'd echo DaCor and nudge you towards OSM to pinpoint the eastern suburbs on the map that you obviously know very well :)

• Advertisement

It is possible to mark out the exact boundaries for suburbs however it involves setting an admin level for the relation (level 8 or 9 I think) and requires the boundary to be fairly accurate (no use having data in the map that isn't correct)

Same as you, I noticed everything showing up as "Claddagh" and I was in the process of learning how to do it when I realised I couldn't get copyright-free details of where the suburb boundaries are so I parked it

confusedquark, spotted that myself several months ago but work has been crazy so never got around to doing anything about it.

the suburbs are only a secondary thing anyway - you've already done a huge bulk of the primary stuff, which is more important :)
    Target = ATM's & Banks

sounds like plan, probably better to go at it this way, then trying to do everything in one go, which gets you bogged down quickly... i'll keep an eye out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

- ATM - If you know any of the following you can add:
    operator=AIB, Bank Of ireland etc
    hour_on=HH:MM:SS access restricted at this time (only really applies to ATM's inside buildings)
    hour_off=HH:MM:SS access available from this time (only really applies to ATM's inside buildings)

This seems the wrong way round to me.

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    This seems the wrong way round to me.

I know, it looks weird but its based on restricted access

On = Access is restricted
    Off = Access is not restricted

I find it easier to use that the other option which is the opening hours tag, which to be honest, doesn't really apply to something like an ATM anyway, bank yes, ATM no.

Think of it like this, an ATM inside a 24 hr petrol station which locks its doors at 11pm until 7am. The store opening hours are 24hrs but access to the ATM is from 7am to 11pm.

In some instances using the opening hours tag is more appropriate, but in most cases (for ATM's) the access tag will cover it

By the looks of it people have mapped 90% of the ATM's in Galway in the last week, thanks to all who helped out

Next up, this being a big tourist town, I thought it would be a good idea to try get all the hotels into the map.

Here's how to go about it

Target = Hotels

Method - Basic Details

- Draw an outline (known as a way) of the building if one does not already exist and tag as building=yes
    - Still selecting the way add the following tags (using Salthill Hotel as an example):
    - tourism=hotel
    - name=Salthill Hotel
    - stars=4

Method - Greater Detail

Still selecting the way, you can add the following where you know the information
    - operator=Bryne Hotel Group
    - phone=091123456789
    - email=info@something.com
    - website=http://www.salthillhotel.com/
    - rooms=quantity
    - wheelchair=yes/no
    - wifi=yes/no

If there are a few ways into the building you can also use the following by adding a nodeat the various entrances, just make sure you put the nodes onto the building way

- entrance=yes or entrance=main (chose one for each entry point, don't use both for a single entry point)

Thats it, have fun and remember the most important rule, you can not copy from other maps

Bing imagery is updated ! Looks like they havent officially made it available yet as api is not returning the new tile generation id.

However if you use Josm you can get it if you do the following hack.

1. Exit Josm
    2. Go to your Josm cache folder. In windows this is %APPDATA%/JOSM/cache
    3. Edit bing.attribution.xml and change the g parameter in the url in <ImageUrl> to 1026
    ( previous g param was 1022 )

If you mess up bing.attribution.xml just delete it, josm will download a new one.

Imagery in Galway was acquired in two sessions - east Galway is dated 26/5 , west Galway dated 28/3 .

Ireland coverage appears to be same as detailed at http://www.digitalglobe.com/downloads/coverage_maps/aoap/aoap_europe/AOAP_Europe_Map_Ireland.pdf

• Advertisement

Sweet!

Game On. I compared some of the new aerials with tracks I uploaded in the past and the registration is VERY good, bang on.

Some of the old aerial was way off to the east...perhaps by 5-7m and the new aerial is much tighter..ie correctly geocoded. Perhaps people who traced in the past ( Barna to Oranmore) would be best just checking their tracks and outlines for correctness before starting any new traces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

IrlJidel wrote: »

I wasn't even aware of JOSM, but I dl'ed it anyway and had a look at the above.

Long story short, I really only wanted to know if imagery was added for places previously not covered, or it is just the same areas again?

West of a line from Furbo Moycullen had no imagery, now it goes to the west side of Inishshark.

Excellent. Thanks Spongebob.

• Advertisement

roll on the weekend, looking forward to using this around Galway county

IrlJidel wrote: »
    Bing imagery is updated ! Looks like they havent officially made it available yet as api is not returning the new tile generation id.

1. Exit Josm
    2. Go to your Josm cache folder. In windows this is %APPDATA%/JOSM/cache
    3. Edit bing.attribution.xml and change the g parameter in the url in <ImageUrl> to 1026
    ( previous g param was 1022 )

If you mess up bing.attribution.xml just delete it, josm will download a new one.

Imagery in Galway was acquired in two sessions - east Galway is dated 26/5 , west Galway dated 28/3 .

Ireland coverage appears to be same as detailed at http://www.digitalglobe.com/downloads/coverage_maps/aoap/aoap_europe/AOAP_Europe_Map_Ireland.pdf

mine showed as 940 not 1022 even with current release installed

looked over some of the imagery for East Galway around Mountbellew......going to be a busy weekend ;)

Wow, Connemara looks a lot like the surface of Mars, talk about barren in places

just a quick post to give an update.

I posted a while back asking people to add ATM's around Galway city

Check out this link to see how many are now showing and where they are.

Loads added but I'd say there's still a few missing, but a massive improvement all in all

I've been mapping out the racecourse and some of the industrial estates on the east of the city and came across this, anyone from the area know if its a graveyard or something? Its difficult to tell from the aerial view but it seems to vaguely resemble a graveyard

When I asked about cemeteries here before (use search if you want the thread), I was told that there is a graveyard there, known locally as the Lisheen.

I've been mapping out the racecourse and some of the industrial estates on the east of the city and came across this, anyone from the area know if its a graveyard or something? Its difficult to tell from the aerial view but it seems to vaguely resemble a graveyard

It's a graveyard, yes. It's called Lisheen graveyard. Still in use.

Edit: Oops, the oracle has gotten there before me!

Figured it was a graveyard so had it marked as such but didn't know the name, added it now, thanks folks

I am looking for information now on schools in Galway city, any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you take a look at the following link, you will see where I have added details for schools.

A year ago I didn't know there were this many schools in Galway :)

On that basis I am convinced there are others that I am not aware of also. Can I ask people to take a look at that link and see if I am missing any schools, be they National, Secondary, Colleges, Special schools, and so on and let me know where they are located and the names.

For example, I know there is a national school somewhere around the Courthouse, but driving those streets in the car I have not been able to spot it.

Alternatively, you can map these yourself by doing the following:

- Draw around the outline of the school grounds and tag as amenity=school & name=Blah National School
    - Draw around the outline of the building and tag as building=school

If a school, for example The Bish, is known as a few different names then use the following tagging to account for them:
    - name=The Bish - name that school is commonly known as
    - alt_name=St. Josephs Secondary School - might be the offical name, but may not be commonly known as this
    - name:ga=Colaiste Iosef - not sure if this is correct name, but you get the idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

For example, I know there is a national school somewhere around the Courthouse, but driving those streets in the car I have not been able to spot it.

Dude you have to be blind to miss that one:eek:. It's on the corner diagonally opposite the courthouse. It's the Mercy Primary School/Scoil an Linbh Iosa.

Also from the link, the one in Mervue (beside the church) is two schools: Mervue boys & girls. Mervue Girls School is officially the "Holy Trinity School", (with the entrance from Walter Macken Rd) and the boys school is St Michaels (entrance on St James Rd).

The one beside Galway Crystal (visible from the Dublin Rd) is Grianach House School (primary) - http://renmore.ie/education.

If a school, for example The Bish, is known as a few different names then use the following tagging to account for them:
    - name=The Bish - name that school is commonly known as
    - alt_name=St. Josephs Secondary School - might be the offical name, but may not be commonly known as this
    - name:ga=Colaiste Iosef - not sure if this is correct name, but you get the idea
    The official name is St. Joseph's Patrician College

Edit: and the other one by the courthouse is a church of Ireland primary: St. Nicholas Parochial School

edit2: Galway Community College isn't named on the map.

Claregalway Educate Together isn't marked

• Advertisement

antoobrien wrote: »
    Dude you have to be blind to miss that one:eek:. It's on the corner diagonally opposite the courthouse. It's the Mercy Primary School/Scoil an Linbh Iosa.

Also from the link, the one in Mervue (beside the church) is two schools: Mervue boys & girls. Mervue Girls School is officially the "Holy Trinity School", (with the entrance from Walter Macken Rd) and the boys school is St Michaels (entrance on St James Rd).

The one beside Galway Crystal (visible from the Dublin Rd) is Grianach House School (primary) - http://renmore.ie/education.

SALI I have already, the other one was St nicholas Parochial but I see its already been added by Tetratema

Holy Trinity & St Michaels, do you know where the building splits? Where Michaels starts and Holy Trinity ends.

Grianach, cheers, added
    The official name is St. Joseph's Patrician College

Edit: and the other one by the courthouse is a church of Ireland primary: St. Nicholas Parochial School

edit2: Galway Community College isn't named on the map.

Claregalway Educate Together isn't marked

Galway Community College, thats Moneenagisha, right? If so, its on the map already, unless you are referring to something else?

Where is the Claregalway Educate Together? Looking at satelite imagery I can't see anything that resembles a second scond in the village. Is it outside the village?

Galway Community College, thats Moneenagisha, right? If so, its on the map already, unless you are referring to something else?
    Yes - I missed the label.
    Where is the Claregalway Educate Together? Looking at satellite imagery I can't see anything that resembles a second school in the village. Is it outside the village?
    here across from the entrance to the abbey.

While I am at it the stretch of N17 labelled Gort Cluain Mor is incorrect - that is Baile Chláir / Claregalway town land.

Holy Trinity & St Michaels, do you know where the building splits? Where Michaels starts and Holy Trinity ends.

Unfortunately no, I haven't set foot in the place since the late 80s.
    Where is the Claregalway Educate Together? Looking at satelite imagery I can't see anything that resembles a second scond in the village. Is it outside the village?

If you're going to include that one, you should also include Briarhill NS (where the label scoil muire appears) on the Monivea Rd.

Closed .. umm, trying to remember ... maybe June last year, or the year before even.

Closed .. umm, trying to remember ... maybe June last year, or the year before even.

So it is - http://irish.adventistchurch.ie/news_entries/1979 - June 2011.

Best update the map to remove it then DaCor.

Yes - I missed the label.

here across from the entrance to the abbey.

While I am at it the stretch of N17 labelled Gort Cluain Mor is incorrect - that is Baile Chláir / Claregalway town land.

Claregalway Educate Together school added, road name corrected. I can see on the old 1943 maps that area is off to the west and is already indicated on the map as a townland
    If you're going to include that one, you should also include Briarhill NS (where the label scoil muire appears) on the Monivea Rd.

Added

Removed amenity=school from it but left it labeled as Grianach House

Thanks a million for the help folks, keep it coming. You may have to force refresh to see the changes but all of the above are updated

A year ago I didn't know there were this many schools in Galway :)

Yup, I've had that expereince, too.

Knocknacarra:

Your school building without a name behind Doire Gheal is officially called St John the Apostle National School - I've sometimes seen it referred to a Knocknacarra National School, or Knocknacarra Primary school.

The red one off Cappagh Rd is Gaelscoil Mhic Amhlaigh
    Scoil Naomh Sheosaimh / St Joseph's National School is up on Rahoon Rd, on the left side, a bit before the right hand turn off to Drom.

Barna

Scoil Shéamais Naofa - Barna / Bearna National School - is on the right as you come into the village-proper from the city.

Newcastle

On Thomas Hynes Rd, you the red one in front of the ET school is St Joseph's Special School

Wellpark

The unidentifed building in Wellpark Grove is Galway Education Centre

Renmore
    The unidentified one off Ballyloughange Rd is the new home of Gaelscoil Dara

The Woodlands centre complex included Holy Family School, Rosedale School, Lakeview School

Wellpark

At least part of that is attached to GMIT - Cluain Mhuire (formerly the Redemptorists).

The Galway Film Center is also based there.

Yup, I've had that expereince, too.

Knocknacarra:

Your school building without a name behind Doire Gheal is officially called St John the Apostle National School - I've sometimes seen it referred to a Knocknacarra National School, or Knocknacarra Primary school.

The red one off Cappagh Rd is Gaelscoil Mhic Amhlaigh
    Scoil Naomh Sheosaimh / St Joseph's National School is up on Rahoon Rd, on the left side, a bit before the right hand turn off to Drom.

Barna
    Scoil Shéamais Naofa - Barna / Bearna National School - is on the right as you come into the village-proper from the city.

Newcastle
    On Thomas Hynes Rd, you the red one in front of the ET school is St Joseph's Special School

Wellpark

Renmore
    The unidentified one off Ballyloughange Rd is the new home of Gaelscoil Dara
    The Woodlands centre complex included Holy Family School, Rosedale School, Lakeview School

Knocknacarra & Cappagh Rd, had those, St Josephs added

Barna added

Already had St Josephs Special school

The woodlands complex, any idea which is which?

Gaelscoil dara, had that but I've mapped it correctly now to show the road & buildings. Just knew the site previously. the new imagery is handy :)

At least part of that is attached to GMIT - Cluain Mhuire (formerly the Redemptorists).

The Galway Film Center is also based there.

Any idea which part is the Galway film Centre?

• Advertisement

So it is - http://irish.adventistchurch.ie/news_entries/1979 - June 2011.

Best update the map to remove it then DaCor.

Sorry, just read that link now. I've changed it to a church as its the church for the Galway Adventist religous group, cheers anto

Any idea which part is the Galway film Centre?

Some website pictures I've seen make me think that the Film Centre and GMIT are in the large old Redemptorist builidng, and the Galway Education Centre is a separate entitly in the single story buildings just to the west of of the large building.

But I haven't actually confirmed that with a site visit.

Might take a look at it when I get off work tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

The Galway film center is based on the ground floor of the wing nearest the road in cluain mhuire

Cheers for that

Took a spin there, Woodlands and the John Paul Centre in Ballybane. Have full traces of all of them now

One question though, Gaelscoil Dara, that's moved to new premises right?

Well the piccie on the their website looks like the new building: http://gaelscoildara.scoilnet.ie/blog/

That's all the evidence I have.

• Advertisement

Perfect, thanks, just wasn't sure if I'd gotten it wrong

Some amount of work done guys... wow. You must be motoring through your checklist.

There has been a huge amount done over the last few months by a lot of people. Loads of people signing up and even just adding their local shop or church etc. Not everyone is a major contributor and thats ok too :)

There's a page on the OSM wiki that I setup for Galway, more of a to do list than anything else, but it gives some idea of whats done and whats still to do. Anyone can edit it, just set up a wiki account

One of the harder things is mapping all the business clusters (retail, industrial & commercial) in Galway. I'm slowly working my way through them, however if anyone lives near, or works in, any of these areas, I would appreciate help.

There is also an issue with apartment blocks. It can be very difficult to see any name plates to identify them, so if anyone is currently living in an apartment complex anywhere in the city I'd appreicate you checking to see if its on the map, and if not, go ahead and add it.

Before the end of the year I expect the map of Galway to be up to the level of most other offerings out there. After that, the next steps will involve mapping out bus routes (see Dublin) and cycle lanes (see Oxford)as both of these feed into other versions of the map and also several smartphone apps.

One thing that I'm kicking myself over, is that I never got the irish names of a loads of places when I was doing surveys. I loath the thought of going around all of Galway again to get this detail so if anyone wishs to add info for their area in Irish by all means go ahead, just use "name:ga" instead of "name" and you feed directly into an all irish version of the worldwide map which, unfortunately, is extremely sparse at the moment

Just a quick update on this, or maybe its an end of year summary lol :o

I have finished adding all residential areas that I could find information for (sign's, querries to people passing by, etc).

Any residential roads remaining with no details are ones that I could not get info for at the time of surveying so if people wouldn't mind taking a quick look at their area on the map and let me know if I have mapped anything in error or even better provide information for unmapped parts. In particular I have had a great deal of trouble getting details for apartment blocks as many do not have any signage whatsoever so any help in that regard is appreciated.

With regards further mapping of Galway city, I have moved on to collecting all info I can for businesses, especially where there are clusters of industrial, commercial or retail premises. You can view my progress here. Incidentally, the ones marked pending were all collected today in the space of 45 mins along with everything on Eyre Street using an Android app called OSMTracker using a combination of voice recording and pictures just incase anyone is curious about the methodology ;)

On the list for the new year are bus routes so if anyone feels like adding bus stops and route numbers to the stops I would greatly appreciate it. This will facilitate the use of existing transportation apps for Galway city for your smartphone :cool:

I also plan on putting all cycle lanes, paths, parking etc into the map in the new year so if the Galway cycling folks on this board already have data collected I would really appreciate you sending it my way as it would speed up the process 100 fold. Once this is done it should be possible to use navigation routing for your Sunday cycle ;)

Many thanks to all the folks who have added data to OSM for Galway, as Tesco say "Every little helps" ;)

Out of curiosity I ran some reports on ITOWorld to see what I could find out for Galway with regards to Openstreetmap over the last 12 months. The results really surprised me.

A total of 83 people (honestly thought this figure was going to be in the 20's, maybe 30's :eek:) have made some addition/change/deletion to the map of Galway city in the last 12 months as seen in the image below

231829.jpg

Blue indicates 12+ months old data, every other colour is as indicated in the legend in the top left. Larger version of same image attached incase anyone wants a closer look

• Advertisement
Advertisement