Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

bad form: on a double in work today:( started at 8am this morning, and wont finish for another hour:mad:

good form: in the office in work away from the heat(im a chef), surfing the web trying to pass time..... and getting paid for it:o

i hope my boss doesnt see this:P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Galvasean wrote: »
    The hair is getting cut! :mad:

Tried to do get this:
    prometheus-stars-michael-fassbender.jpg

But ended up more like this:
    dawson.jpg

Ah well, it was this!
    Farrah_Fawcett.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Good form: Sister just informed me i'm going to be an uncle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

Bad Form.

Didn't get the job I interviewed for. It was something I had a background in and something I would have been very good at, and I made it into the last 2. After making me wait over a week for their final decision, they chose the other guy. A few other things not going well for me at the mo too. It never rains but it pours it seems. Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Elessar wrote: »
    Bad Form.

Didn't get the job I interviewed for. It was something I had a background in and something I would have been very good at, and I made it into the last 2. After making me wait over a week for their final decision, they chose the other guy. A few other things not going well for me at the mo too. It never rains but it pours it seems. Gutted.

Chin up! It's always darkest before the dawn. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

Bad Form: Stuck my finger in the toaster today and burned it... (Naturally this was bound to happen!)

Good Form: It's 2 minutes to five and then its wine and pizza time and fifty shades darker... that's right I am one of those... no judging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

good form... 2 weeks off

bad form... was told i'm boring because i'm not going anywhere (have a SHED load of work to do in my house and Betsy Mór [the car] is turning into Sean Betsy Mór every day)

good form... feck the begrudgers, i'm off work for 2 weeks

bad form, just realised i washed my headphones for my ipod with the rest of the stuff that needed washing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Bad form: The state of Galway football

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Bad form: shattered after work

good news: 2 hour nap and im off for a week and a half and a few of those days are paid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Good form!
    After lengthy chats with my girlfriend, it looks like she'll be moving over here from the UK soon(ish). She also met my children for the first time last week, and they absolutely adored her and she loved them.

I should hopefully be getting my first real job since the recession kicked in soon, and deposit is coming together for a new apartment.

(One bit) Bad form!
    Showed her Star Wars and she said it was awful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Good form!
    After lengthy chats with my girlfriend, it looks like she'll be moving over here from the UK soon(ish). She also met my children for the first time last week, and they absolutely adored her and she loved them.

I should hopefully be getting my first real job since the recession kicked in soon, and deposit is coming together for a new apartment.

(One bit) Bad form!
    Showed her Star Wars and she said it was awful!

That's great man. I remember you having a few rough months a while back. Glad to see its all coming together now. :)

Bad form. And not sure why.

I hate being in bad form without a bloody reason for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have been in bad form for days now, which is terrible cause I can never get any work done while like this, which just stresses me more!

So gotta get through my giant pile of work, but in 2 weeks time I'm taking 2 whole weeks off. Can't wait to go camping, haven't been properly camping in about 3 years, cause festivals don't count!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Good form - got results of a recent exam and passed, delighted with that. Just back from a great holiday with my wife and daughter, great to spend time with them, a great time had by all.

But, broke now, still lucky to be in reasonably stable job so another payday on the way.

All healthy and happy, so can't complain one bit.:D

I want it to be tomorrow!!!

Picking up my new (to me) car and i want it to be here NOW!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

What you getting, man?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Mixed form, it's been a weird unsettling week, and i'm far from refering to the weather, my gut tells me i've lost a limb, or perhaps an ear.

One can only hope the weekend passes and things improve, it's like looking at your fone waiting for a text to come through, you know i'll happen, just when ...

Maybe the Mac was right in there opening line..?

cantdecide wrote: »
    What you getting, man?

Mondeo. creature of habit, i've been driving one of them for the past 8 years

Feeling better, altho I fear my missing limb feels upset and confused, at least it's within earshot again, talking to the wall's ok but it's lonely without the echo of agreement..

Patience is a Virtue, but Waiting is Torture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

I just gave up my teaching job (rare these days) to go travelling for the guts of a year. OH is going to hand in his notice (at his permanent job) tomorrow....hope we´re not doing something really stupid! :confused:
    hmm nervous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 necromundia

Happy Monday to everyone.

Currently I am feeling ecstatic. I have just received my honours degree, a degree which I had doubts about completing two years ago. The impending sense of independence is liberating, i.e. not having to face another year of exams (although the college life was enjoyable). I am sampling music from all over the shop and have discovered fabulous music with Parov Stelar being the highlight. I tell you if you find the right music it is like an adrenaline rush every time you turn on the mp3 player. Relationship wise I am enjoying the craic with the friends I have made over the years, it is great to keep in contact. Although I am unsure as to how I should approach the ladies, I feel that I have to develop myself more as an individual before I deem myself worthy of impressing anyone.

Fudge me this Monday really sux ...

Hard to say if it's the done or the angle of the video that sum's up my weekend ...

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

I feel estatic and guilty. I've been hired for two jobs(I now need to go and cancel one or two depending on circumstances and another interview in two weeks. I feel very spoiled and somewhat guilty because of the economic climate....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Jenneke87 wrote: »
    I feel estatic and guilty. I've been hired for two jobs(I now need to go and cancel one or two depending on circumstances and another interview in two weeks. I feel very spoiled and somewhat guilty because of the economic climate....

Congratulations....

The economic climate is bleak, but jayse don't feel guilty, feel glad fair enough. But you obviously have some serious skills to be getting all these job offers. Reap the rewards, best of luck to you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Don't feel guilty. Someone else will be offered the one you turn down anyway. Congratulations and best of luck with it.

I am waiting on a call about an interview too. Fingers crossed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Masters degree. Check.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,840 ✭✭✭KH25

18AD wrote: »
    Masters degree. Check.

:D

Congrats. The results for mine come out Wednesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Button whooped ass today. I was afraid of previous car problems hampering his p1 advantage, and coming back to haunt him, but he came through.

\:D/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Popped my electric picnic cherry at the weekend. Had so much fun with some deadly people :)

I'll probably return to normal next week......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,840 ✭✭✭KH25

Im in absolute shock. Just got a first in my masters. Can't believe it!

Advertisement