Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th July

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Hi all, wont be going now as herself was in hospital recently and not up to it.
    So have 2 tickets for section 530, upper stand. good seats, towards the stage end of the stadium and in covered stand so you wont get wet!
    PM me if anyone interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

M three wrote: »
    Hi all, wont be going now as herself was in hospital recently and not up to it.
    So have 2 tickets for section 530, upper stand. good seats, towards the stage end of the stadium and in covered stand so you wont get wet!
    PM me if anyone interested

Might be better off positing here

http://toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14654

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Might be a stupid question but how difficult is it getting the Dart back to Connoly Station after a show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

kmurph wrote: »
    Might be a stupid question but how difficult is it getting the Dart back to Connoly Station after a show?

Not sure about a concert in Aviva but after a match there you have to leave before its over to make sure you get ahead of the crowd at the dart station.
    A lot will depend on where your seat is, or for standing, which entrance you go in.
    Because if you're coming from the far side of the aviva from the dart I think you'd be better off walking and flag a cab on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

What's people's plan for tomorrow, what time are yee going to start queuing to get into the pit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I am not going to queue, I have Gold Circle ticket which guarantees me that I will be close to the stage (and I don't care if I will be in the Gold triangle or not).
    Probably arrive at Aviva around half 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭musicmania

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I am not going to queue, I have Gold Circle ticket which guarantees me that I will be close to the stage (and I don't care if I will be in the Gold triangle or not).

Same here. After getting squashed at Madonna in Slane I am looking forward to being a lot closer to stage and a lot more comfortable this time without queuing for hours :) That triangle thing is a lottery anyway, not first come and I'm told the view in there isn't great so happy with Golden Circle.

Irish Aris wrote: »
    musicmania wrote: »
    Same here. After getting squashed at Madonna in Slane I am looking forward to being a lot closer to stage and a lot more comfortable this time without queuing for hours :) That triangle thing is a lottery anyway, not first come and I'm told the view in there isn't great so happy with Golden Circle.

What's people's plan for after the concert what would be the best clubs to head to?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I SAID HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY IRISH JUST WANNA HAVE SOME FUN, GET FIRED UP ON GIN AND RUM, ON THE FLOOR 'TIL THE DAYLIGHT COMES....IRISH JUST WANNA HAVE SOME FUN....I'M A PADDY GONE WILD A GOOD PADDY GONE WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

What's people's plan for after the concert what would be the best clubs to head to?

no party for me, have to head back home to Drogheda.
    I am sure there will be after show parties around, The George is definitely having one.

I was just checking the official merchandise, need to have enough money with me tomorrow!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 atwal

Hi,

Tomorrow I am attending the Madonna's concert at Aviva, Just wondering is the small Nikon camera allowed inside? I wanted to shoot the pics, there is video mode but I am in the West stand Upper not very close. Should that matter? Just wanted to have fine memories with me.

What if they block me? Is it possible to keep the Camera there and collect later?

Thanks,

Atwal

• Registered Users Posts: 16 deuve82

Hi guys,

I know that I'm so late, but I just arrived to Dublin 10 days ago and I have my pitch ticket since yesterday... I don't have any friends here and I'm going on my own, so sad!!

I found a Meetup meeting but I think it's only for seats, not pitch, so I'll be sooooo grateful if someone accepts me in his/her group of friends to share with me the experience of this big concert.

I know it's late, but I need to try. Thanks in advance!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tom_ra

Madonna's Scottish show was a total failure, plus she managed to offend basically the whole country in the process!!!!!! http://bit.ly/PBvA2p

tom_ra wrote: »
    Madonna's Scottish show was a total failure, plus she managed to offend basically the whole country in the process!!!!!! http://bit.ly/PBvA2p

Jeez get over it, there're fake guns.

Maybe we should ban the batman film.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Point N Shoot - you'll be fine. SLR's - no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Only a few hours to go! I hope the rain stays away for the few hours, though it looks doubtful.

I think we're in for a great show!

All of you fellow Madonna attendees - have a great night!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭bren2001

Jeez get over it, there're fake guns.

Maybe we should ban the batman film.

It was quite distasteful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 traxx12

Hi, I have pitch tix, non gold circle. Does anyone know if the Aviva pitch is covered (with wood/planking to protect it) or will I be standing on (muddy) grass?

Have to decide whether to bring hiking shoes or the six inch heels! ;)

Tx!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭bren2001

traxx12 wrote: »
    Hi, I have pitch tix, non gold circle. Does anyone know if the Aviva pitch is covered (with wood/planking to protect it) or will I be standing on (muddy) grass?

Have to decide whether to bring hiking shoes or the six inch heels! ;)

Tx!

It'll be covered, they wont ruin the pitch.

To whom it may concern:
    Just reveived a text from Ticketmaster that Gold Circle ticket holders enter at gate J (the original plan was to get in from gate K).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

for pitch standing...what time would you realistically arrive? i mean i think you can only get up half the pitch anyway because of this golden circle thing...advice needed! plus i hops they have bad ass t shirts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Grand soft evening for the show...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Yeah wetter than a "50 Shades of Grey" Book Club:D

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Gig being slated on twitter. Aviva is more than half empty. Matt Cooper just tweeted .. "first time I have ever left Lansdowne rd early...bye Madonna" LOL

So glad I didnt go....Brooooooooooooooce

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

EP27z.jpg

69F0J.jpg

qOgDp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Christ the place is barren!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Christ the place is barren!

thats what guy richie said! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

efb wrote: »
    thats what guy richie said! :D

amirite-eel.jpg:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

It was fairly packed. I went there hating Madonna, I left wanting to bang her. She looked fine. Kudos to her for pulling her trousers down and showing her ass. Well played Madonna.

Edit: Kudos also to the over priced booze easily available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Swampy wrote: »
    It was fairly packed.

Huh? you could have fit the entire audience into a large van by the looks of things.....

Advertisement