Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ooh, I love the sound of rain when I'm all cosy in bed trying to sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Proper thunder and lightning now, its really close! Entire garden is lighting up!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Time for bed folks. Up early in the morning again to go for a walk and then get ready to go see my bf. :)

Night night. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Although his antics with the girl who was wearing a Barca jersey so he wouldn't sign it was pretty disgusting.

What did he do? I'm loathed to defend him, but getting Ronaldo to sign a rival's jersey is strange. Someone tried to ambush Craig Bellamy to sign a Rangers scarf and he refused..

So wet coming home. Went into the pool hall at 6pm in hot and humid weather, came out at 11pm and go home in pouring rain.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Polloloca wrote: »
    Pixie I thought you went to the beers?

it was me and another girl then her friend came along and i had to go meet people so maybe i missed the other boardsies i dunno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

20 more minutes then HOMEEEE TIMEEEE! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

still no pay
    blah

i approve of giant poster of half naked hot man on college green though
    new A&F shop is coming soon i think
    as well as any nearby women hur hur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

bluewolf wrote: »
    still no pay
    blah

i approve of giant poster of half naked hot man on college green though
    new A&F shop is coming soon i think
    as well as any nearby women hur hur

Filth! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

hay i put that in the small writing! :pac::pac:

cheered me up anyway, my results are out tonight at 8pm, i dreamt last night i failed both exams and woke up all depressed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Sooo the entire town where I live is under 3 feet of water :eek:

And there's a tree down across my driveway :eek:

At least we still have electricity, I've heard 1,000s are without it. It's nearly July goddamnit, not flood weather!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all :)

Just about to put some chocolate on my bf's cupcakes. Then going to head off for a walk. :)

Have a good day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I just realised I forgot to go for porridge this morning.

Was too busy working.

I'm gonna be cranky come lunch time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

It really depends on the strength of the fabric, quality of the stitching and use of decent reinforcement. Should be ok for light-ish books though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

And I'm back - the appeal system works :D

On the downside, my throat is killing me, I've a splitting headache, we were slaughtered at tag last night and my exam results are out today. I'm rattling here...

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

bluewolf I've been having failing exams dreams too, when I manage to get to sleep from worrying about them...:( only a few hours to go!

Multiquote doesn't seem to be working for me, dunno is it the new skin.

The travel stories are so sweet, one of the sentences in there starts with "Like that, ..." and it doesn't really mean anything in context but sounds so Irish, I'd never seen it written down.

Went to a quiz last night straight after work, got soaked in the rain to get there only to find out it's postponed by 15 minutes or so because of the Spain/Portugal match. Fair enough, I bought a pint while waiting. Then the fecking thing goes to extra time and the quiz is gonna be rushed through, no repeating questions, basically no fun in it, so we left. :mad::( stooopid soccer.* What kinda game goes on for that long with no score?!

*Apologies to all the soccer fans out there, but I usually don't like it and last night I despised it.

Spending all day cleaning the house suddenly seems like such an important task when I really should be sitting down to write my dissertation :D

And the results Tourettes has well and truly kicked in.

F5
    F5
    F5
    @!!!$%$£[/EMAIL]
    F5
    F5
    F5

Repeat ad nauseum...

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm plotting... would any Galway loungers fancy an "afternoon tea" meet-up? I couldn't go to the recent beers, so thought maybe something different might be of interest?

I'd be up for this, as I am a laydee of leisure (lol) I would have to bring baby Oreo though as I'm breastfeeding him every couple of hours. But if people would prefer a baby-free meet up, then I wouldnt be able to go. (and thats ok, I'm not the kind of person who expects people to be ok with babies just cos I have one)
    Sooo the entire town where I live is under 3 feet of water :eek:

And there's a tree down across my driveway :eek:

At least we still have electricity, I've heard 1,000s are without it. It's nearly July goddamnit, not flood weather!

Monsoons, m'dear. Blame SusieQ, she brought em home from India!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I had a leaving cert panic dream last night?!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66% in History, 67% in Literature. Sh!t marks, but I don't care, I just wanted to pass. Combined with my assigment marks I've an overall grade of 69% for the year in History and 68% in Lit.

I can relax for the rest of the summer now, no repeats! YAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Congrats on your exams Honey-ec.

I went to bed around 11.30 last night and slept until 11am today, I was wrecked.

Rasher sammich for brekkie, with a hot cuppa tea :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Congrats Honey Ec!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Congrats Honey-ec..

Must say I'm liking the new beta skin, might take a bit of time to get use to it!

No moaning today! Got up first thing this morning to surf the web for new jobs. Sick of the old one but I'm a great catch work wise so hopefully my CV will have them flooding to me (no pun intended!)

Now to tidy my room and my wardrobe! Yikes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Off into town to meet all the ladies for lunch :) yay!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Our house was hit last night by lightning and damaged our phone line :/

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Watching tennis, but want to watch the golf at the Irish open and the athletics as well

Our house was hit last night by lightning and damaged our phone line :/

Holy crap, that must have been scary!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Holy crap, that must have been scary!

Ya it was,it hit the house the lights went and then it came back and then the alarm went off and we were scurring around looking for the code,at least were not flooded like those poor people in douglas and surrounding areas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement