Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hi lads. Just want to know. Do you have the Tavor 21 black short with just rails in stock? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

Hi lads would you have any hi cap mags for a sig 552 commando up there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Hey guys, any chance i could get a price on this: http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2787 or any of the MRP kits or even the finished aegs?

Cheers,
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hi lads. Just want to know. Do you have the Tavor 21 black short with just rails in stock? Thank you
    None in stock at the moment, sorry!
    tcwp wrote: »
    Hi lads would you have any hi cap mags for a sig 552 commando up there ?
    No 552 mags in at the moment but we're placing a cybergun order on Friday, so they should be in soon :)
    Hey guys, any chance i could get a price on this: http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2787 or any of the MRP kits or even the finished aegs?

Cheers,
    Paul

The MRP AEG's are €430 - will see about MOQ and price on kits :)

Any idea when the tar will be back in stock? Thanks

• Advertisement

Any idea when the tar will be back in stock? Thanks

We only got in the OD ones the last time, but we're ordering again on Friday, so I can see if we can get one in for you :) They're €380

JUNE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND

OPENING HOURS:
    FRIDAY - 10 TIL 6
    SATURDAY - 10 TIL 6
    BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY - 12 TIL 5

Inari wrote: »
    We only got in the OD ones the last time, but we're ordering again on Friday, so I can see if we can get one in for you :) They're €380

Cheers man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, say €20 including post and packaging

Cheers but I will leave it! If you do get a folding stock lying around please let me know! :)

Cheers man.
    Glad to be of service :)
    Cheers but I will leave it! If you do get a folding stock lying around please let me know! :)

No worries at all! I also have a standard L96/Mauser SR body (non-folding stock) which you'd be welcome to for €15 (inc P&P) - stock is brand new, and not a scratch to be found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

My nifty swiss arms torch went for a walk somewhere :mad:

Do you have any of them in stock dude? Its the small ones that clip onto a rail. They are only about 2 - 3 inches long.

goodlad wrote: »
    My nifty swiss arms torch went for a walk somewhere :mad:

Do you have any of them in stock dude? Its the small ones that clip onto a rail. They are only about 2 - 3 inches long.

I do indeed, plenty of them in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hey, I'm looking for a few parts would you have any of these in your parts collection?

Ksc/Kwa Glock 17 Part 117 plastic slide and outer barrel
    Ksc/Kwa Glock 17 Part 78
    KJW M9 trigger spring

http://tech.airsoftcanada.com/KSC/ksc-g17.gif

Or any Ksc/Kwa broken Glocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Hey, I'm looking for a few parts would you have any of these in your parts collection?

Ksc/Kwa Glock 17 Part 117 plastic slide and outer barrel
    Ksc/Kwa Glock 17 Part 78
    KJW M9 trigger spring

http://tech.airsoftcanada.com/KSC/ksc-g17.gif

Or any Ksc/Kwa broken Glocks?
    Hi, sorry can't help you with the glocks but we may have the m9 trigger spring.Have to get back to you Tuesday when Robbie and Kevin are in

WE ARE
    OPEN
    BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY
    12 TILL 5

Hello. Just wondering about the Tar again. Do you have an ETA on arrival?

Hello. Just wondering about the Tar again. Do you have an ETA on arrival?
    Hi Alan, Tars ordered and should arrive end of this week early next week.
    Just noted you said short barrel.Ours have standard length barrel

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Alan, Tars ordered and should arrive end of this week early next week.
    Just noted you said short barrel.Ours have standard length barrel

So this is the 510mm Barrel length then?

So this is the 510mm Barrel length then?
    Hi, this is the one we'll have

9C08B2CF158341E68C40C718C031A9F0-0000335169-0002562685-00800L-11C0A776CEF94181961C9FB047D4CCA2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Hey Kev, did ye manage to get a price on those MRP conversion kits yet? And is the MRP Combat(http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-mrp-combat-short-black-1.html) the same price as the standard MRP?

Cheers,
    Paul

• Advertisement

Hey Kev, did ye manage to get a price on those MRP conversion kits yet? And is the MRP Combat(http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-mrp-combat-short-black-1.html) the same price as the standard MRP?

Cheers,
    Paul

Hi Paul,

The MRP Standard, Combat and MRP Long are both the same price @ €430 each. The conversion kits would set you back €259

Hi. Sorry to ask about the Tarvor again. Just when you get it back in stock could you let me know ASAP? Thank you

Hi. Sorry to ask about the Tarvor again. Just when you get it back in stock could you let me know ASAP? Thank you

No worries at all. We're all far too acquainted with new gun jitters :P

As soon as that order lands we'll stick it up here :)

Hi guys any word on the sig.552 commando hi cap mags yet and I'm also looking for a few ump mags hi cap as well cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Hi are you getting in an ACE Ultra Lite or SOCOM stock with your Madbull gear ?

Nuke1973 wrote: »
    Hi are you getting in an ACE Ultra Lite or SOCOM stock with your Madbull gear ?

Not sure Pat, but we'll be ordering from them every month so if it's not on this one, you can bet your bacon it'll be on the next!

Hi guys any word on the sig.552 commando hi cap mags yet and I'm also looking for a few ump mags hi cap as well cheers

I'm not sure on the Sig 552 magazines; I'll have to check with Sarah in the morning. I'll have a look for UMP mags tomorrow - what make is the UMP?

Inari wrote: »

I'm not sure on the Sig 552 magazines; I'll have to check with Sarah in the morning. I'll have a look for UMP mags tomorrow - what make is the UMP?
    Its a de

Its a de

No joy on the UMP magazines - the Sig 552 magazines were ordered, but we won't know if they're arriving until we're invoiced or the delivery arrives (whichever happens first!).

We will post up here and on Facebook to make sure you know if they're in! :)

• Advertisement

Well lads. Just like to know if there is any word on the Tavor? I hope to be using it this weekend. No harm if cant :) Thanks.

Regards Alan.

Advertisement