Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Was talking to soemone (female) on the phone last week enquiring about KWC 1911 mags and they advised that there were 50 expected in this week. Just wondering if they have arrived or when they will be in?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Was talking to soemone (female) on the phone last week enquiring about KWC 1911 mags and they advised that there were 50 expected in this week. Just wondering if they have arrived or when they will be in?

TIA

50 enroute yes but not sure on exact arrival date.Give us a shout at the end of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey Lads,

Just wondering if you could give me a price on this?

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2970

goodlad wrote: »
    Hey Lads,

[/QUOTE
    ]

Lol, that really would suit you mate!
    I'll get back to you

ricka wrote: »
    Hey Lads,

[/QUOTE
    ]

Lol, that really would suit you mate!
    I'll get back to you

Because im also compact and need a good pumping to work? :eek::eek:: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Hey, just checking to see if these are gonna be back in stock this week?

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Scopes-and-Sights/Metal-Multi-Reticule-Red-Dot-Sight

One more thing, I have 2 lipo's, tamiya connectors. If I was to bring them to shop would someone be able to change them to deans connectors for me, me providing the deans of course:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

jayod30 wrote: »
    Hey, just checking to see if these are gonna be back in stock this week?

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Scopes-and-Sights/Metal-Multi-Reticule-Red-Dot-Sight

One more thing, I have 2 lipo's, tamiya connectors. If I was to bring them to shop would someone be able to change them to deans connectors for me, me providing the deans of course:p
    Not gonna be in this week, unfortunately.

I'll check with our Tech in the morning RE changing connectors, and get back to you and let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

hi i was in a while ago with my mum and my kalashnikov ak47 full stock and metal made by CYMA something about the batter. but you got it firing and i bought a tarus pt92 GBB polymer version
    well three things
    the ak has problems again!!>:( i lost my left hand side fire selector switch for my pt92 do you have any spares and also spare mags for my pt92 all solutions would be greatful it doesnt matter a bout the fire selector switch if you cant do anything about it
    thanks

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    the ak has problems again!!>:( i lost my left hand side fire selector switch for my pt92 do you have any spares and also spare mags for my pt92 all solutions would be greatful it doesnt matter a bout the fire selector switch if you cant do anything about it
    thanks

What's the problem with the AK? If I remember correctly the problem the last time was that your gearbox was locked due to the battery being run down. Is that what's happening? The batteries and chargers that come with the gear aren't fantastic - the aftermarket batteries and chargers are far more effective. They last longer, and give far better performance.

We may have a spare selector switch for the PT92, however it is not terribly likely. I'll check for you in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

Inari wrote: »
    thanks

What's the problem with the AK? If I remember correctly the problem the last time was that your gearbox was locked due to the battery being run down. Is that what's happening? The batteries and chargers that come with the gear aren't fantastic - the aftermarket batteries and chargers are far more effective. They last longer, and give far better performance.

We may have a spare selector switch for the PT92, however it is not terribly likely. I'll check for you in the morning
    okthanks a million ill be up someday antway probably get battery and if you dont have a switch for the pt92 its ok and any spare mags for tge pt92
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

I'll check with our Tech in the morning RE changing connectors, and get back to you and let you know!

Just wondering can your tech do those batteries please?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,985 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hi lads,

Just looking for a price please on the Ra-Tech Co2 glock magazines please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

hi don't suppose you have any gas inlet valves for M9 type mags in the shop thanks.

jayod30 wrote: »
    Just wondering can your tech do those batteries please?

Very sorry Jay, but as you probably were able to guess it was a no for today. We had 3 deliveries land today, and we've been run off of our feet all of the day, with more due in tomorrow as well, so unfortunately he won't get time to do it; sorry about that!

By any chance were KWC 1911 17 round Co2 mags part of the orders which arrived today or will be arriving tomorrow?

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    hi don't suppose you have any gas inlet valves for M9 type mags in the shop thanks.
    I should have 1 or 2 in stock. They're from old knackered mags, so it's best to bring the mag into us so we can test it with the new inlet valves
    everlast75 wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Just looking for a price please on the Ra-Tech Co2 glock magazines please?
    I'll have to get back to you on that one. Just a heads up, I've heard from other people who've taken the plunge and purchased them that it pushed their glock over, and it took them an age to get it downgraded
    okthanks a million ill be up someday antway probably get battery and if you dont have a switch for the pt92 its ok and any spare mags for tge pt92
    thanks
    I have 1 spare switch; it's a silver one. No spare mags yet, but they are on order as far as I know :)

By any chance were KWC 1911 17 round Co2 mags part of the orders which arrived today or will be arriving tomorrow?

They'll be in next week - weren't on either of these orders unfortunately

They'll be in next week - weren't on either of these orders unfortunately

Cheers,

JUST LANDED TODAY

- WE Browning Hi-Power
    - WE/HK3P Glock 17
    - WE/HK3P Glock 18c (Gen 4)
    - HK3P Beretta PX4 (Black)
    - HK3P Beretta PX4 (Silver slide)
    - HK3P STARS Samurai Edge (M9 w/STARS Grips; Resident Evil/Biohazard)
    - WE 1911 24k Gold Edition
    - Socom Gear MEU 1911 Limited Edition (Pistol Case, Lanyard & Madbull Gemtech Silencer)
    - Socom Gear Gemtech Oasis
    - G&P MK23 LMG
    - G&P M16A3 w/M203 Grenade Launcher + Heatshield
    - G&P M4 VLTOR Custom SENTRY
    - G&P Magpul MOE Carbine (BK)
    - G&P Magpul MOE Carbine (FG)
    - G&P M120 Motors
    - G&P LMT M4 Receivers
    - G&P M-Series Mid Cap magazines
    - G&P AK Series Mid Cap magazines
    - G&P M249 Metal Hop up chamber
    - G&P AUG Metal Hop up chamber
    - G&P Ambidextrous M-Series Mag catch
    - G&P EOTech 552
    - G&P ACOG TA31
    - G&P ELCAN 4x Scope
    - G&P Magwell Grips
    - G&P M14 Mid cap Magazine (TM, CYMA etc)
    - G&P Aimpoint Military RDS
    - G&P KAC (Knights Armament) Rear QD Sling Mount
    - G&P KAC (Knights Armament) RIS Sling Mount
    - G&P VLTOR Front Sight
    - WE Glock 17 Spare Magazine
    - WE Browning Hi-Power Spare Magazine
    - Madbull Gemtech Halo Silencer (OD)
    - Madbull Gemtech Halo Silencer (BK)
    - Madbull Gemtech Halo Silencer (DE)
    - Madbull Gemtech Blackside (OD)
    - Madbull Gemtech Blackside (BK)
    - Madbull Gemtech Blackside (DE)
    - Madbull Gemtech blackside Tracer Unit
    - Madbull Blue hop up rubber
    - Madbull Tracer BB 0.20g RED
    - Madbull Tracer BB 0.20g GREEN
    - Madbull Tracer BB 0.25g GREEN
    - Madbull BB 0.28g
    - Madbull/Socom Gear 1911 Punisher Compensator
    - Socom Gear Gemtech OASIS spare magazine
    - Madbull ACE SOCOM Modular Stock (for M-Series rifles)
    - Madbull 2" Barrel extension (14mm ccw thread)
    - Madbull XM203 grenade launcher (Short)
    - Madbull XM203 grenade launcher (Long)
    - Socom Gear 1911A1/MEU Green Gas Magazine
    - Madbull Gearbox Grease
    - Madbull Chronograph
    - Madbull Black Python Barrels (141mm, 247mm, 285mm, 300mm, 363mm, 455mm, 499mm, 509mm, 650mm)

Aaaanndddd a whole pile more stuff - that's all I have time to post up for now. Prices etc to follow. So there will be plenty to oggle this weekend!

Enjoy the wall of text :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

cheers kev i will drop in over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

is there a G&P m16a3 on one of the orders arriving tomorrow by any chnace :D

$kilkenny wrote: »
    is there a G&P m16a3 on one of the orders arriving tomorrow by any chnace :D

Hi, all arrived today.There's 3x M16A3 with M203's and 1x M16A3 without launcher, which I believe is preordered.
    I'm presuming you're the guy waiting on the latter?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

u betcha!!! :D going through the list earlier was giving me a hearth attac.. i couldnt read it fast enough :(

my dad should be up for it on saturday :D

Guys we're gearing up for a big weekend at Hobby

MAdbull, G&P and large Mil tec order arrived Today with TMC to follow tomorrow

Robbie's working hard to get the target system working for the weekend where he'll be logging individual times, with the quickest winning a brand new 24 carat Gold plated Colt 1911:eek:

Here's a link to the target system we're setting up and a nice picture of what's going to a new home this weekend:)

Remember it's FREE TO PLAY and good fun whether you're Special Forces or not!!
    We're OPEN 10 Till 6 Saturday
    and 12 Till 5 Sunday
    for our massive
    SUMMER SALE
    and
    Pistol Shooting
    Competition

http://www.brains4solutions.com/products/training-shooting-set

1F27403B29214E0E96EDAF7B51D95CE4-0000335169-0002905906-00680L-26D273F798D14604A0C350C9E3A5C5B1.jpg

TMC Delivery Just Arrived
    Some Items Below

1AB341BBCC2D4EACA58435F9D93F6FBA-0000335169-0002618541-00501L-58D75CE0941743E6BE74B930C0DFB03D.jpg

6E8D515744BB484AB32F40BFB7F9140B-0000335169-0002245229-00800L-201DA1D846E040E0A313AA8153C18F94.jpg

D3C22D0BCBA94CF38B4018BCC7F12F08-0000335169-0002245236-00800L-B55045FE66D448DDBC406ACE152D3355.jpg

Any TMC impact gloves with the tmc stuff?

Any TMC impact gloves with the tmc stuff?
    No Gary but we'll rectify that on the next order.Geting asked for them quite a bit

Nice one! They are awesome gloves.

Sure i will pop in tomorrow when im passing, tis my 30th today so i might buy myself a present!

Nice one! They are awesome gloves.

Sure i will pop in tomorrow when im passing, tis my 30th today so i might buy myself a present!
    Happy Birthday mate, enjoy.Yeah spend all your money here, Brian will love that:)
    You can try our shootin range when you're in.Have to say it's fantastic.We've been testing it all day and it's great fun!
    See you tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

be in tomorrow.. need BB's and few other bits, new lad joining so bringing him up too :)

Advertisement