Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He should be f*cking grateful for the role
    Agreed !

jos28 wrote: »
    Agreed !

people and money dont mix sadly big head

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

He should be f*cking grateful for the role

Firstly Fair City actors don't get huge money. Secondly he went to the states to see if he could get bigger roles, you do have to move on and thirdly if he is working in a pub and you have a group of Irish people coming in and then they start to slag you off every time they come into the pub then your going to get a bit tired of the jibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

in fairness, in true fc style, he had very little (if any) acting ability. i actually feel sorry for him going to the states looking for bigger roles:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

hungrypig wrote: »
    in fairness, in true fc style, he had very little (if any) acting ability. i actually feel sorry for him going to the states looking for bigger roles:eek:

With Fair City as the basis of his showreel, he was f-cked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

he should come back, bella would be delighted. the big english soaps are constantly bringing back old characters, fc never seems to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

hungrypig wrote: »
    he should come back, bella would be delighted. the big english soaps are constantly bringing back old characters, fc never seems to do it

Then he and Wayne could begin their comedy duo again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Yeah bring back Jimmy , I have been silently watching this forum to wait for the right time for my bring jimmy home campaign . I seen him hosting a race night in a pub once he was about 4 hours late and his bird thought she was a superstar , I wonder is she still with him now he is a barman .
    I hear steve wont like it now billy is sniffing around looking for a job what with his bar experience an all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

jos28 wrote: »
    There's an article about David Mitchell (aka Jimmy Doyle) in today's Mail on Sunday. Apparently he is working in a bar in New York and gets very annoyed when people call him Jimmy or refer to his time in FC.
    He should be delighted with the attention, the head on him. I mean you have to expect this when you appear on national t.v.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Elmo wrote: »
    Firstly Fair City actors don't get huge money. Secondly he went to the states to see if he could get bigger roles, you do have to move on and thirdly if he is working in a pub and you have a group of Irish people coming in and then they start to slag you off every time they come into the pub then your going to get a bit tired of the jibes.

He should be happy someone in the States knows who he is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Haha they had a vuvuzela in the pub. How 2010.

So Neasa tells Uncle Greyie that Yvonne is a nasty piece of work and he should stay clear of her but no mention of her sleeping with Damo to clear her debts :rolleyes:

So Neasa tells Uncle Greyie that Yvonne is a nasty piece of work and he should stay clear of her but no mention of her sleeping with Damo to clear her debts :rolleyes:

Not something you tell your uncle, in fairness.

He should be happy someone in the States knows who he is

Unless they are headhunters for one of their daytime soaps he should be as rude as possible :) <<<joke btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

David Mitchell looks like Gary Kelly.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    David Mitchell looks like Gary Kelly.

Didn't his character go to England for Trials? And then he came back as David Mitchell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Didn't his character go to England for Trials? And then he came back as David Mitchell.

yeah Jimmy #1 went for soccer trials.

which resulted in one of the soap's many actor changes.

Not something you tell your uncle, in fairness.

True I just hate Neasa's goody two shoe routine must get it from mammy Judith
    Looks like Neasa and Eddie get very friendly and Emily and Laura also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

True I just hate Neasa's goody two shoe routine must get it from mammy Judith
    Looks like Neasa and Eddie get very friendly and Emily and Laura also

Ah she was just going through her dillon wild girl stage just like caoimhe did a week or two ago , Im dreading when the leaving cert is over and that other one goes crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 whiteswan7

Thanks for the spoiler to cloptrop
    I hope the truth comes out. That is one very irritating character. It is taking forever to find out what is the real story there.

• Advertisement

It is getting obvious that Val and Christy are going to get together. The last episode is not fooling me.

• Site Banned Posts: 116 ✭✭DERPY HOOFS

Still Juicy Lucy has her secret in the closet..
    Is she Harry Molloy's daughter or a killer or arsonist.
    Why is Finn going on like he is some big shot and running his bar into the ground.6 people with a vu vu horn on a match day ha ha I bet the Rams brother will buy the bar...

:eek: oh yeah i forgot that that dillion families are a bunch of whores arent they

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

so do you think that Emily has anything to do with Lucy being uncomfortable with Laura being a lesbian?!

I don't know why Lucy is uncomfortable about Laura being gay but I think Lucy is worried that Emily will inform Laura about Lucy's past. Emily is the only one who seems to really know what Lucy did or is.

Lucy's previous home was probably Mountjoy and she took a liking to Dublin and wanted to stay close to her old address for sentimental reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I'm embarrassed to admit that I 'aw'ed at Christy's "reference" for Val.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jeez Caoimhe would want to watch her alcohol intake - a gin and tonic - is it even lunch time?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jeez Caoimhe would want to watch her alcohol intake - a gin and tonic - is it even lunch time?!

• Advertisement

Louis didn't pick Carol for her skills in interior design. I was trying to enjoy a cup of tea before that last scene came on............. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement