Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Yvonne was ridiculously hot tonight.

Those videos were a joke. Why did they have to show that gob****e drinking from the glass.

The dancing part was so bad also.

I missed a few episodes how did they convince the ginger geek to go to the wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

MrsD007 wrote: »
    LOL :D I think Jo Fahy has had enough excitement for one year! I suspect she'd be a little too old for Luke anyway.

Dee, I presume you remember Liam Heffernan from his time in Glenroe and Clash of the Ash? He was a fine thing in his day, he still has something I think :pac::pac::pac:

He has something for sure MrsD - he's very easy on the eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

closeline wrote: »
    Why did they have to show that gob****e drinking from the glass.

I guess they wanted to get their money's worth from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

closeline wrote: »
    Yvonne was ridiculously hot tonight.

Those videos were a joke. Why did they have to show that gob****e drinking from the glass.

The dancing part was so bad also.

I missed a few episodes how did they convince the ginger geek to go to the wedding?

So Esther's sister could see his condition

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I just dont get how the Dillon's have a HUGE kitchen and den, didnt they buy the house from Delorus - her kitchen only had room for a table and 2 chairs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Great to see Yvonne looking so HOT!! Very funny Zumo trying to crack onto her. Wonder if they;ll play Uptown Girl later on in the evening.

Also great to see Rachel smile for once....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Esther's sister could see his condition

Surely she could have found out his condition by watching a few episodes from last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

the wedding was fairly ****, even by faircity standars. ten people in the church and 3 xtras at 'afters', no family members except 2 people who have no relationship with the bride and groom.and who the **** errects a marquee in their local park ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

hungrypig wrote: »
    the wedding was fairly ****, even by faircity standars. ten people in the church and 3 xtras at 'afters', no family members except 2 people who have no relationship with the bride and groom.and who the **** errects a marquee in their local park ?

It was hardly going to be JR and Sue Ellen renewing their vows at SouthFork epic was it?

no but 10 people in a church and then in what looked like a 6 man tent dumped in the local public park was bad even for rte. times are hard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

hungrypig wrote: »
    no but 10 people in a church and then in what looked like a 6 man tent dumped in the local public park was bad even for rte. times are hard

Agreed. We should be grateful they didnt copy and paste Esther and Charlies heads onto footage of Paul and Helen or someone elses old wedding, RTE dont have a pot to p*ss in, they couldnt even afford the extra icing to put the missing "H" on the wedding cake

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Agreed. We should be grateful they didnt copy and paste Esther and Charlies heads onto footage of Paul and Helen or someone elses old wedding, RTE dont have a pot to p*ss in, they couldnt even afford the extra icing to put the missing "H" on the wedding cake

lol.........maybe sasha could get hitched and have a big fat gypsy style wedding with the whole extended bishops family pissed. give plank kenny a paycut and let us have our extravigant fc wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I just dont get how the Dillon's have a HUGE kitchen and den, didnt they buy the house from Delorus - her kitchen only had room for a table and 2 chairs

Pic

Peat and Avi built a huge extension on it seems.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Who said Margey was hot? You need serious Lasik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

anyone explaine to me how Orla said to Ester at her "hen" something about not being invited to the wedding.. and the next day. there she was?? did I miss a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 swingingj

where is the gobby witch gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 swingingj

gubby wrote: »
    anyone explaine to me how Orla said to Ester at her "hen" something about not being invited to the wedding.. and the next day. there she was?? did I miss a bit

yeah you did. How could you miss an episode of Fair City?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I thought it was funny Cass had a date the other day , he was waiting for her to show up , then all of a sudden yer wan was sorting out a hens party , then she was at a hens party , then she was in the pub telling cass she fancies christy , it was really psychodelic, the director went all Tarrantino with the time line I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cold case

One glaring mistake, surely Suzanne would have the baby in her arms? Esther's only grandchild! No-one even mentioned the baby!

Another glaring mistake ... Surely Suzanne would have had the baby in her arms in the video? Esther's only grandchild! No-one even mentioned the baby!

• Advertisement

Sorry, I tried to edit my post!

suzanne said the baby was at the beach ( dollymount ? ) with the others !! now the baby is only a few weeks old, surely she wouldn't dump her onto a sweltering beach in australia, maybe she's back to her old ways and gave jimmy a few slaps to intimidate him into minding the baby.
    i heard that quentin tarraentino is doing a guest slot as director of fc at the minute....................spolier for nxt week...................lucy walks into the pig ans shouts 'any of you mother ****ers move and i'll execute every last mother****in one of you'.................q deegan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

There's an article about David Mitchell (aka Jimmy Doyle) in today's Mail on Sunday. Apparently he is working in a bar in New York and gets very annoyed when people call him Jimmy or refer to his time in FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

jos28 wrote: »
    ....and gets very annoyed when people call him Jimmy or refer to his time in FC.
    Could you blame him? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

cold case wrote: »
    No-one even mentioned the baby!

A Dingo stole it!!

hey wtf fair city is on at 7:30 now or is it this week only 8pm gonna sit down and watch it and its nearly over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

There's an article about David Mitchell (aka Jimmy Doyle) in today's Mail on Sunday. Apparently he is working in a bar in New York and gets very annoyed when people call him Jimmy or refer to his time in FC.

what a w*nker Mitchell is.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

hey wtf fair city is on at 7:30 now or is it this week only 8pm gonna sit down and watch it and its nearly over

For the football I assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,488 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I'd say he's sorry he is not in it now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He should be f*cking grateful for the role

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement