Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,561 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Recommended, in spades.
    I ordered a Vision Ego, along with 2x10ml bottles of liquid (Oisin and Fionn), they had the order in the post pronto, and included a free sample of another liquid (Culann).
    I'm chuffed with the Vision - nice puff and the Oisin liquid is yummy.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

What the hell is it with me and free stuff by the way??? Everybody else sees to get freebies except me! :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Not just you, hasn't happened me either. I guess they give them to people who order regular big orders, I'm always making little orders from lots of different sites.

Yeah, me too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    RI'm chuffed with the Vision - nice puff and the Oisin liquid is yummy.

Is that a sort of sweetish coffee smelling stuff? newmark kindly put some in along with the lavatube he sent me, but it's definitely not for me. I can pop it in the post if you want it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

isn't oisin the tirimasu/champagne one? although it did have a hint of coffee for me too, I quite liked it.. althoughu very much a rare vape..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I'll double check the bottle tonight. Pretty sure it had an Irish name on it, but maybe it's different.

It reminded me of an appalling coffee one I ordered from TBS which I foolishly filled a full mega cart with, forever ruining it.

Eoin wrote: »
    I'll double check the bottle tonight. Pretty sure it had an Irish name on it, but maybe it's different.

It reminded me of an appalling coffee one I ordered from TBS which I foolishly filled a full mega cart with, forever ruining it.

That was one of the biggest drawbacks of the carto's (apart from the filler flavour). Always a risk throwing a new juice into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,561 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Is that a sort of sweetish coffee smelling stuff? newmark kindly put some in along with the lavatube he sent me, but it's definitely not for me. I can pop it in the post if you want it.
    Yes, it's nicely coffee'd with Tiramasu, and supposedly champagne, but I don't really notice that - too many blown tastebuds over the years. My career as a wine taster never got off the ground.

PM sent.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

That was one of the biggest drawbacks of the carto's (apart from the filler flavour). Always a risk throwing a new juice into it!

Yep - that's been my problem. And for some reason I've never gotten direct dripping on a standard atomiser to work, despite it being as simple a process as you could ask for.

The coffee stuff I got originally was absolutely putrid and just destroyed the cart permanently.

• Advertisement

Yep - that's been my problem. And for some reason I've never gotten direct dripping on a standard atomiser to work, despite it being as simple a process as you could ask for.

The coffee stuff I got originally was absolutely putrid and just destroyed the cart permanently.

The 510 atomiser (with the cartridge removed and just adding a drip tip) used to work pretty well for me actually. Could only hold a couple of drops though.

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=8064

rofl wtf is this ****

healthcabin really pulling out all the stops to see just what kind of crazy **** people will buy from them

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I'd love those :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Can you get nicotine free electronic cigs?

Which ones? Where?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

of course any of them really, just order 0mg nicotine juice with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

of course any of them really, just order 0mg nicotine juice with it

I was sort of talking about the cigs you can buy in the shops, i don't really understand the "vaping" thing, maybe i should look into it :o

I'm looking for a elec cig/vapour to bring out with me on nights out, and was hoping it would look like a real cig, but with no nicotine

ok, most "disposables" would have nicotine in it.
    You may be in for a cig look alike, usually small "510" sets would be fine for you.
    Not many walk in shops would stock these.
    The basic starter sets are the slim 510 based setups.
    Someone will link you more in a bit, im at work atm, if not i do it later.
    Anyways all about 0mg eliquid...

The Innokin Aio is a nice solution for you:

see video review

Order here

thats a close enough looking e-cig.
    depends on your budget of course.
    then choose the flavour and 0mg nic strenght

You can use it over and over

let us know if you got any more questions etc

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭sdp

you could try chemist, i got the green smoke for my ma, looks like a real cig, one regular size and one bit longer, starter kit, 49.99, but they also sell a single one for 8.99, that you could try first, best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Thought I'd share this pic. From Left to Right

Rizzla Tin 3.7V Box mod made by Ethel King on UKV with dripping atty
    Lavatube Silver with submarine tank
    Throathit Twin Variable with Genesis LV
    Altoid Tin 3.7v Box Mod made by Rthel King on UKV with 3.5ml DCT
    What I've called The Pocket Rocket VV mod made by Mrplop here on Boards with Ego C atomiser.
    Ego with Biansi Ego T atomiser

O5cWql.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

newmark wrote: »
    Genesis LV

Nice collection Newmark :)

Cut the mouthpiece at the point below in the attachment pic and you have a 510 drip tip adapter, you have to pear off a bit more on the inside and keep checking till the drip tip fits tightly.

Unless you still have the adapter from Vapor age.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

derra wrote: »
    Nice collection Newmark :)

Cut the mouthpiece at the point below in the attachment pic and you have a 510 drip tip adapter, you have to pear off a bit more on the inside and keep checking till the drip tip fits tightly.

Unless you still have the adapter from Vapor age.

The adapter went with the bulli unfortunately but that's a good idea. I will have to wait until I source more tips though as I've only the one 701 tip and if I make a hames of it I'll be waiting then to get another one then from UK or somewhere as I don't think there are any of them tips for sale in Ireland.

thebestshop have 15% off eliquids atm just put ' eliquid ' into the voucher .. thingie place

really should have read this thread earlier.

really should have read this thread earlier.

lol, hate that

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Kind of stunned to see what tanks Bargainvapour is selling -Kir Tanks from Greece.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Tripolitis-Tower_Tank_PreOrder/p1274299_6898305.aspx
    http://www.bargainvapour.com/Trap_Tank_-_Preorder/p1274299_6898201.aspx

I haven't even seen a UK vendor selling these!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

BV is certainly becoming a site to watch alright. He had the Imist2 in about a week before anyone in the UK got them. Absolute pleasure to do business with as well. I always have respect for a business trying to move things forward.

mmh, am i the only one thinking that a tank for 32.99 is not like a bargain at all?
    probably just me...

well its most likely not mass produced so those costs have to be absorbed and it's probably a well made tank. the arry tank costs 30+ sterling iirc and there's plenty of us made tanks and even other greek tanks around that same price point

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've got one of the Kir Fanis tanks for my lavatube and it's a great yoke.

As far as I know, they are hand made, that's where the price is coming from, the filling screw is patent pending aswell, as carto tanks go, it's one of the best!

Advertisement