Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey wolfie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

smilernjl wrote: »
    grand, relaxing with laptop

hows yourself?
    Well enough, just pissing around getting ready for a wedding
    hey wolfie
    hey hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

well hope you enjoy the wedding cyberwolf77, wedding location near or have to travel for it?

I've been to two weddings, both enjoyable but was tired the next day as it was a long night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

heading down to the state of Kentucky for it. Thankfully I got a couple days there after to recover

heading down to the state of Kentucky for it. Thankfully I got a couple days there after to recover

ah i see, have a nice time anyway

• Advertisement

Course, that will be followed by a looong drive back

Course, that will be followed by a looong drive back

yeah, how many hours would the drive be?

Roundabout a ten hour drive

Roundabout a ten hour drive

yeah, very long alright:(

Should be relatively pleasant overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Wolfie will you be on the road for 10 hours straight?

evening kitty and wolfie

is it your cousins wedding wolfie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Evening, how are you all?

Just watching Tron: Uprising (animated series), seems good so far, looks good :D Joseph Trapanese (your man that collaborated with Daft Punk for the film) does the music for it, pretty good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evening all. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend. I was in Mullingar on Saturday and Sunday at the Irish Veterinary Nursing Association Annual Congress, 13 CPD points and I only need 12 - noice! :D Also got loads of free stuff! Some very interesting lectures and practical sessions, I won't bore you all with the details. :cool:

Have a busy week this week. Tomorrow I have a shift in the LSPCA shop, Wednesday and Thursday I have a lot of cleaning to do in my room and Friday I have another shift at the LSPCA shop and my friend is turning 18 so we're going out for a chinese and drinks after. :D

Hope you're all doing good tonight. I'm currently watching Friday's episode of Criminal Minds and checking out some notes from the lectures I was at.

evening kitty and wolfie

Yeah, my cousin Heidi
    Evening, how are you all?

Just watching Tron: Uprising (animated series), seems good so far, looks good :D Joseph Trapanese (your man that collaborated with Daft Punk for the film) does the music for it, pretty good so far.
    Just trying to figure things out as far as packing for the trip
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Wolfie will you be on the road for 10 hours straight?
    That includes a lunch break and fuel breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Think I'll get out of class early tonight, the prof has his season hockey pass hanging on a lanyard around his neck!

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    13 CPD points and I only need 12 - noice! :D

Hope you're all doing good tonight. I'm currently watching Friday's episode of Criminal Minds and checking out some notes from the lectures I was at.

Handy that, my boss is always running around at the last minute trying to get all her CPD points together.

I must start watching Criminal Minds again, I stopped about halfway through season 7 so I must catch up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I'll be back to smooth talk you all in about 40 minutes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Handy that, my boss is always running around at the last minute trying to get all her CPD points together.

I must start watching Criminal Minds again, I stopped about halfway through season 7 so I must catch up.

This is my first year to need them. I have 18 altogether, the 6 extra carry over to next year too which is handy. I'll be getting one more tomorrow night too because I'm doing a puppy training webinar. :D

I love Criminal Minds. I haven't followed it since the beginning. When this season is over I might watch it all online from the start. :)

Thank god for fuel stops Wolfie. Have a fantastic time at the wedding and have a slice of wedding cake for me :)

• Advertisement

I always hate going to weddings and such. I not a fan of large groups of people

Oh do, it's very good! I won't give anything away but it's very good.

I always hate going to weddings and such. I not a fan of large groups of people
    Stay at the bar :) The older I get the more antisocial I become.

evening kitty and wolfie

Hi hope. How goes you?

Oh, I plan to put down roots there

Oh, I plan to put down roots there
    Are weddings done much differently over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Me too KKKitty :o

How are my favourite net people tonight?

I think irish weddings are fairly unique tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

^ This.... Been really bad lately....:o

Evening Lairlings...... How's everyone?
    Quiet here tonight, trying to persuade myself to go to bed soon..... :D

• Advertisement

This is a Kentucky wedding.
    jammstarr wrote: »
    Me too KKKitty :o

How are my favourite net people tonight?
    I doing well enough to be honest

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement