Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

afternoon all.

hope all yer tuesdays are going well.

• Administrators Posts: 53,557 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Larianne wrote: »
    sw+apple = swapple. ;)

i had to go and google swapple :confused:

my tuesday is grand, leaving in half an hour to go to german :)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

oh-stop-it-you.png

I was going to use that picture in response to your adorable post! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

awec wrote: »
    Clearly your mind is too clean and innocent.

Are we still talking about Pem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

awec wrote: »
    Not particularly!
    awh boooo. what's up with it?
    bluewolf wrote: »
    i had to go and google swapple :confused:

my tuesday is grand, leaving in half an hour to go to german :)

I take it there's something going on between swapple and grames :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

swapple wrote: »
    I was going to use that picture in response to your adorable post! :o

Do you get it now bluewolf?! ;)

I take it there's something going on between swapple and grames :confused:

You are correct-ah!!! :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

swapple is a person!

/headdesk

/drinks more pepsi

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,344 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I remember a primary school teacher (I didn't ever have him) having a reputation for giving out essay punishments such as write about the inside of a golf ball or fapple - football with an apple if you were caught kicking one around the yard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Swapple and graemes are so cute, they really are.
    You two need a name, like Brangelina or something. :D

And I managed to mess up spectacularly in todays exam! Ah well, onwards and upwards eh?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,344 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

How many exams left now?

3, one a day til Friday.

Think I've had about 11 so far, my brain is fried. :o

Jeez. I hope they're not all 3 hour, answer 4 questions yolks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Swapple and graemes are so cute, they really are.
    You two need a name, like Brangelina or something. :D

Aw thanks! Although I don't think our names lend to an amalgamation!!

And I managed to mess up spectacularly in todays exam! Ah well, onwards and upwards eh?

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think! Exam season can make you fear the worst!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Well here's the way I look at it. Worrying, in general, is just a remarkably efficient way to waste a lot of time and energy focusing on something you can't change. I wouldn't dwell on it too long. Hopefully you'll sail the rest of your exams. :)

How's everyone this evening?

I think my hip is slightly out of place. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I've been put on a second month of sick leave from work. :-/

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I've been put on a second month of sick leave from work. :-/

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Good thing for my health, bad for my bank balance!

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Good thing for my health, bad for my bank balance!

Ah, I see. So your loyalties are torn. :D

I know the feeling. Boss rings and asks if you can work the weekend, and there you are on the phone trying to figure out, as quickly as you can, the monetary value of whatever plans you'd made. Fun vs. money is never an easy choice.

Larianne wrote: »
    So yeah, Pembo and Black Oil - baked goods, on Friday, yes?

I dunno if they'd survive a day in the library or if there'd be any room in my bag. :o
    That_Guy wrote: »
    Rant ahoy and I make no apologies for the swearing.

Customer came in asking about a handle he supposedly ordered 6 months ago.

Sounds like a mentaller. Hasn't he heard of anything shop or er, ordering online? What you hoping to study, btw?

Daises, hope you get positive news from Skypage. PF, sorry you missed your exam. :(

Moros - :D

Will hopefully be starting my job soon. Waiting on word from upon high. I'll be sending out work's tweets and such like. :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Kami i wouldnt be too worried about it....i missed mine this morning and my hopes of getting a 2:1 is gone out the window!

So after my exam i did get a bit depressed and went to bed until two of my friends came over and pulled me out of bed...

they brought me to town and i ended up having really good day :)

and i got a really nice hug off an amnesty international guy before i ran away so he wouldnt ask me questions :D

Im not letting it get to me and it is really funny looking back...the head of my course nearly died laughing at me so its not so bad hahaha

Pixie glad you're feeling better. :)

Tbh I'm too tired after all these to worry about it, which probably isn't a good thing! They're not even all four hour madly long exams like (well, today was sort of :o ), but this has been going on for aaaages now.

Roll on Friday and FREEEDOM. (And drink) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I had a disastrous exam today too:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hannibal is on tv - sweet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I dunno if they'd survive a day in the library or if there'd be any room in my bag. :o

I live 4 minutes away from campus by bike. They can stay er, safe in my aunt's house! :D

• Advertisement

Cookies?

I don't know if I'm able to go yet...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement