Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

That_Guy wrote: »
    It's only going in... one direction... eh eh?

I'm going to say this outright: I don't mind One Direction, their songs are catchy and tbqh we're all jealous of the fúckers...damn them with their fame!!

Also I've been using the video as an excuse but I'm quite liking Cheryls new song....I'm more ashamed of that tbh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Worst club I was ever in was Sparkles in Torremolinos, when I was only a wee slip of a thing in 4th year. :D

About 3 guys in the whole place, none of 'em under 35 I'd say...and about 100 tipsy underage girls. T'was like Pedobear heaven with shítty music.

I think one had no teeth....

Ah secondary school, don't ya just love it. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

It's only going in... one direction... eh eh?

Pem does an AMAZING version of this!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Daisies wrote: »
    Pem does an AMAZING version of this!:pac:

I must hear this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Coppers is nothing compared to 'Tiger Tiger' in Newcastle.

There and the lane way beside the blackie boy are absolutely filthy for that sort of thing :p

• Advertisement

The Master wrote: »
    There and the lane way beside the blackie boy are absolutely filthy for that sort of thing :p

I'll add that to my list of destinations to visit when I'm back over for my birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I must hear this.

Only dogs have the ability to hear it :cool:

Pembily wrote: »
    Only dogs have the ability to hear it :cool:

Bit harsh on Daisies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Bit harsh on Daisies.

I'll pass on the bill for repairing my laptop after spitting coffee all over it!:p

Daisies wrote: »
    I'll pass on the bill for repairing my laptop after spitting coffee all over it!:p

I ain't payin' for no repairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Posting One Direction in the off topic any thread??

20442560.jpg

Posting One Direction in the off topic any thread??

20442560.jpg

But but but

"THAT'S WHAT MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL":o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Maguined wrote: »
    So you are saying Friday night after party at your place? :)
    I like your thinking :D

Afternoon all! Just had a very entertaining catch-up read of the thread! Cheered me up after a hectic morning. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

Night all. Another day down. Roll on the long weekend and four days of surf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I thought my exam was later than it was so i ended up missing it!

Friday cant come quick enough!! :(

I thought my exam was later than it was so i ended up missing it!

Friday cant come quick enough!! :(

Oh crap.

:(

*hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Oh crap.

:(

*hugs*

Thanks! :)

Im raging over it but its not the total end of the world....ill just be back in august for the repeats! It annoys me because i had 30% going into it and i was prepared for every tiny bit of it! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

G'Afternoon all.

I ended up in Light House again last night, got to see Akira, twas deadly though pity I'd to leave twenty mins before the end to go training.

Ha, I did that to my laptop a while ago too Daisies, but with tea. Sticky keys are not the nicest thing to endure.

Rant ahoy and I make no apologies for the swearing.

Customer came in asking about a handle he supposedly ordered 6 months ago.

"Where's the handle?" - First thing out of his mouth.

"Excuse me?", I repsonded.

"The fúcking handle I ordered 6 months ago".

"Listen mate there's no need for that sort of language. I'll just have a look in the system for you."

"Forget it..." and then he muttered "you stupid cúnt".

"I heard that pal. I'm finding it very difficult to be courteous especially when you use language like that you're not making my job any easier. I don't honestly remember dealing with you mate. It could have been one of the other lads. Here's a card with our numbers on it. You can try them if you'd like"

"Fine" and then stormed out.

You know what pal, if it wasn't for the fact that I pretty much need this poxy job to fund my way through college next year and beyond I'd have gladly told you to get fúcked and told you where you can stick your fúcking handle you utter prick.

Pissed off. :mad::mad::mad:

Rant ahoy and I make no apologies for the swearing.

Customer came in asking about a handle he supposedly ordered 6 months ago.

"Where's the handle?" - First thing out of his mouth.

"Excuse me?", I repsonded.

"The fúcking handle I ordered 6 months ago".

"Listen mate there's no need for that sort of language. I'll just have a look in the system for you."

"Forget it..." and then he muttered "you stupid cúnt".

"I heard that pal. I'm finding it very difficult to be courteous especially when you use language like that you're not making my job any easier. I don't honestly remember dealing with you mate. It could have been one of the other lads. Here's a card with our numbers on it. You can try them if you'd like"

"Fine" and then stormed out.

You know what pal, if it wasn't for the fact that I pretty much need this poxy job to fund my way through college next year and beyond I'd have gladly told you to get fúcked and told you where you can stick your fúcking handle you utter prick.

Pissed off. :mad::mad::mad:
    Fair dues for restraining yourself bud

Calling somebody a cúnt like that, having provided no information or even attempting to help you get to the bottom of the issue shows ridiculous impatience and immaturity.

I wouldn't let it get to you.

Some 50 year old woman came over to me last week while I was talking to a friend, putting sugar and milk into my take away coffee at the little stand when she cut across me to get a spoon, I moved out of the way and said 'Sorry for being in your way there' and smiled.

Her response was 'Yeah well you're in a very awkward position to be having a conversation'

Some people just need to be fúcking obtuse and create things to be píssed off about - we all do it, some of us just happen to have manners and treat people with courtesy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Got me a new Facebook profiler :D

577347_10151097580627678_552147677_13369475_1868489454_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

TG, he is an ass and clearly has nothing better to do with his time!

I ate toooo much for lunch, I asked for a few roast potatoes, I got 14, 14 freaking potatoes :eek: :eek: How can anyone eat that many? I am only small, no way I can eat that many. I ate 3 and am stuffed :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Jason Fly

PaulieC wrote: »
    Fair dues for restraining yourself bud

Calling somebody a cúnt like that, having provided no information or even attempting to help you get to the bottom of the issue shows ridiculous impatience and immaturity.

I wouldn't let it get to you.

Some 50 year old woman came over to me last week while I was talking to a friend, putting sugar and milk into my take away coffee at the little stand when she cut across me to get a spoon, I moved out of the way and said 'Sorry for being in your way there' and smiled.

Her response was 'Yeah well you're in a very awkward position to be having a conversation'

Some people just need to be fúcking obtuse and create things to be píssed off about - we all do it, some of us just happen to have manners and treat people with courtesy.

sometimes older people seems to behave like they've the right away for everything just because they've been on earth for longer than you, and for that reason they can talk to you the way they want... I hate those manners.

• Administrators Posts: 53,553 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

The sweet tones of Jesse Lacey (Brand New) are making me feel better.

Serious man love.

Jason Fly wrote: »
    sometimes older people seems to behave like they've the right away for everything just because they've been on earth for longer than you, and for that reason they can talk to you the way they want... I hate those manners.
    Ah I always try to respect elders - try to view it as though they were your parents you're talking to y'know, but not a hope my parents would be that rude tbh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

tg you should have drop kicked him down a flight of stairs! I would have been an back up for you!!

tg you hsould have drop kicked him down a flight of stairs! I would have been an back up for you!!

Should've done this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Oh you're going are ya?

Count me out.

:pac:

I was going to bring you a toffee crisp! :(

• Advertisement

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I was going to bring you a toffee crisp! :(

I retract my previous statement.