Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

On Ayr tonight 1st leg play off away @ 2.30

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

And a single of over 3.5 goals in UEFA Cup final. 2/1 with PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

On Ayr tonight 1st leg play off away @ 2.30

what made ya go for them?? they cat on d road and airdrie 4 in arow at home..

went for 30 airdrie @ 8/5

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Higgytash wrote: »
    what made ya go for them?? they cat on d road and airdrie 4 in arow at home..

went for 30 airdrie @ 8/5

Airdrie are missing a few, Indeed Ayr aren't great on the road, but play offs are a different story, it's a first division club against a 2nd division club at the end of the day,

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

ATLETICO MADRID: Coutois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe Luis; Mario Suarez, Gabi; Diego, Adrian Lopes, Arda Turan; Falcao

ATHLETIC BILBAO: Iraizoz; Iraola; Javi Martinez, Amorebieta, Aurtenetxe; Herrera, Iturraspe, De Marcos; Susaeta, Llorente, Muniain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

went for double
    Atletico Madrid v Athletico Bilbao
    Birmingham v Blackpool
    Both matches to have over 1.5 goals

Airdrie are missing a few, Indeed Ayr aren't great on the road, but play offs are a different story, it's a first division club against a 2nd division club at the end of the day,

ahhh ****e didnt even cop dey were in different divisions, thought dey were n same division and just looked at form of each!! cheers for the heads up ill ask dem to void 30 !!! doubt they will though :(

Higgytash wrote: »
    ahhh ****e didnt even cop dey were in different divisions, thought dey were n same division and just looked at form of each!! cheers for the heads up ill ask dem to void 30 !!! doubt they will though :(

wOULDNt refund the bet :( hope it wins on em now so !!!

50 on falcao 5/4 as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

kryogen wrote: »
    Going with some big bets for the lulz tomorrow.

Long story short, I have 200euro to play with that is risk free and Im going to try to put it to work but in a reasonably controlled fashion.

Czech Matches

Slovacko 8/13 and Vitoria Plzen 2/9 double -100euro Win
    Adelaide United (Aus), Banik Ostrava, Plzen and Brisbane Wolves (Aus) - 50euro Win
    (Copa Libertadores)Velez Sarsfield - 30euro - draw - lose
    Under 2.5 Goals, Velez game - 20euro - 1-1 - win

Now if I didnt basically have a free roll of the money I wouldn't be going so hard and would probably put a good bit more work into the picks. But as it is I have to do the bets tomorrow and I don't have time to properly research, just a quick google search for each game, cept the Aussie ones, they pick themselves.

Get the fcuk in there!!

3/4 bets in :D Delighted with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

10 on the Europa final and the play off games to go over 2.5 goals each at 2.9. Gonna save a tenner for in play if i fancy anything but thats all for this evening! Been on an awful run at the minute so scaling back the money being spent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Over 2.5 in the EL final @ 1/1
    Over 11 Asian Corners @ 1.900

I didn't think you could do that as a double but what do ya know, you can

2.8/1 double

There is the first goal! And what a goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Atletico Madrid v Athletic Bilbao Falcao 11/10 anytime scorer

That is fair tasty
    Gone for that 30 euro take

Love winning quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Gowan the Falc! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

good lad falcao..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    Brum Pool will surely have a few goals tomorrow now with Birmingham needing 3 to go through and Blackpool having a fairly poor defensive record away.
    They're in great form defensively lately but I can't see it lasting when you look at their record long term.3 clean sheets in 20 away in the league,2 of them have came in their last 3 but I'm not convinced.Birmingham haven't scored in 3 of their last 20 home games,And if theres any game where they'll throw caution to the wind its tomorrow.

over 2.5 @10/11 will do me.

The only worry I'd have about BTTS is Birmingham have kept 10 clean sheets in 20 at home.I wouldn't be surprised if Hughton started cautiously and then went all out 2nd half.More goals 2nd half might have some value.

Didn't get on the second one:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

10 on the Europa final and the play off games to go over 2.5 goals each at 2.9. Gonna save a tenner for in play if i fancy anything but thats all for this evening! Been on an awful run at the minute so scaling back the money being spent!

On the road to recovery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've gone for Atletico Madrid @ 2.20...let's see if my bad luck continues :pac:

and a tiny bet on Atletico to win 2-1 @ 7.25

YES!!

the game should have finished 2-1 tho :o

-Ade- wrote: »
    Took the Falcao Wincast @ 4/1 and Falcao + Llorente Anytime @ 11/2 earlier , also gone for Viktoria Plzeň -2 @ 6/4

Shame Llorente couldn't score, think he only had the one clear cut chance but happy with that nonetheless.

A pp special that came in? Pigs do fly

I'd avoid Boca :p

Does anyone know if Henry is back tonight? New York @ 6/5 look good to me, along with Corinthians @ 3/10. So I might go for a double.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if Henry is back tonight? New York @ 6/5 look good to me, along with Corinthians @ 3/10. So I might go for a double.

Henry is still injured and it's their 3rd game In 7 days, if it was me I'd stay well clear

Any way I went for overs ing the boca game, dodgy because it's a argentine team but I'm hoping 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

any opinions on the lanus/vasco game lads
    2-1 to vasco from the last game....they are 3/1 tonight

Just reading a couple of tipsters, I'll follow you on the overs HS @ 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Tried to put €30 on overs in the Lanus vs Vasco match with Stan James and they'd only let me put €24.93 on. Might be thanking them later!!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

seklly wrote: »
    Tried to put €30 on overs in the Lanus vs Vasco match with Stan James and they'd only let me put €24.93 on. Might be thanking them later!!

over 2.5 @ evs p/p...what was your bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Only seeing this now. Already have money on Boca to win, oh oh.. fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Should know better than to bet on Copa Columbia but here it goes...

2nd in 2nd division Deportivo Rionegro haven't lost a game at home since August and are up against 3rd from bottom in the top league Medellin,Who's away record in the last 9 games is W2 L5 D2.One of those wins came against bottom of the table.Depor have to win to have any chance of progressing to the next round also.

8/5 depor win,But I'm gna play it safe and get on DNB @4/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

warder6161 wrote: »
    over 2.5 @ evs p/p...what was your bet

Yes I saw that, I think Vasco will look for an away goal and they haven't been the best defensively lately. Hopefully some goals in it

Any way I went for overs ing the boca game, dodgy because it's a argentine team but I'm hoping 4/5

get in there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 aidantracey

Anyone have tips for today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement