Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Hacken v Gefle - Sweden
    Hacken have been leading at half time in 4 of their last 5. Gefle have been losing at half time in 4 of last 5. 1.99 on 188 bet. Hacken 4th in table won 2 of their 3 home games so far, Gefle 2nd last lost 1 of their 3 home, drew 1 won 1. Ht/Ft is only 2.10 so more value in the ht imo.

Hacken have been leading at ht in 5 of their 7 league games this year, might be a bet worth looking at in future.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Only seeing this now. Already have money on Boca to win, oh oh.. fingers crossed :)

Touch and go for little bit but they win 3-2 in the end, well done. Wished I showed more faith in them but sure my bet came in too, so can't complain too much :P

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Over 2.5 @ EVS
    Lanus v Vasco Da Gama
    Total Goals U/O 2.5
    Corinthians (-1.0) @ 10/11
    Corinthians v Emelec
    Match Handicap -1
    Total stake €20.00
    Estimated return €76.36

Worth a shot I think, not overly confident thou

Corinthians -1 @ 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Over 2.5 @ EVS
    Lanus v Vasco Da Gama
    Total Goals U/O 2.5
    Corinthians (-1.0) @ 10/11
    Corinthians v Emelec
    Match Handicap -1
    Total stake €20.00
    Estimated return €76.36

Worth a shot I think, not overly confident thou

Boom headshot

Get in there go wan

• Advertisement

-Ade- wrote: »
    Corinthians -1 @ 11/10

.. and that rounds off a good day.

Malmo DNB and Salzburg -1 @ Evens

Salzburg -2 @ 17/10 and -3 @ 4/1

Valsui @ Evens

Gonna stick with the pretty much no write up route, superstitious :) Stakes vary from 10 euro (-3) to 30 euro. I'll more than likely go for Evian to pick up the home win against Lyon too, nice odds on the home team @ 21/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    Should know better than to bet on Copa Columbia but here it goes...

2nd in 2nd division Deportivo Rionegro haven't lost a game at home since August and are up against 3rd from bottom in the top league Medellin,Who's away record in the last 9 games is W2 L5 D2.One of those wins came against bottom of the table.Depor have to win to have any chance of progressing to the next round also.

8/5 depor win,But I'm gna play it safe and get on DNB @4/5.

That was handy enough,2 nil up by H.T with a Medellin player sent off.If only they could all be this easy.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

-Ade- wrote: »
    Malmo DNB and Salzburg -1 @ Evens

Salzburg -2 @ 17/10 and -3 @ 4/1

Valsui @ Evens

Gonna stick with the pretty much no write up route, superstitious :) Stakes vary from 10 euro (-3) to 30 euro. I'll more than likely go for Evian to pick up the home win against Lyon too, nice odds on the home team @ 21/10

Followed you on some of these:

Salzburg -2 @ 17/10

Vaslui @ evens

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Looking for some thoughts on Bolton away to Stoke the weekend, Bolton know a win will surely keep them up, barring QPR get a miracle and find a result at the Etihad. Stoke, are safe and seem to be in holiday mode this late in the season.

So Bolton at 2/1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

The odds on Olimpia Balti (Moldovan league) have dropped from 2.10 to 1.65...

I have a large single on them and a treble with them, over 2.5 in Vorskla v Metalist and Evian to score a goal @ 3.47

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Looking for some thoughts on Bolton away to Stoke the weekend, Bolton know a win will surely keep them up, barring QPR get a miracle and find a result at the Etihad. Stoke, are safe and seem to be in holiday mode this late in the season.

So Bolton at 2/1?
    One guy was already persuading me about this tip last night :). I am only worrying about one aspect - Bolton lost Cahill during the winter and now Wheater is out because of serious injury. Struggling at CB is not a good idea, when you have to deal with all the crosses and throw ins from Stoke.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Dont have odds for this but they might be pretty good considering it is the Dutch league after all.

NEC (Nijmegen) - Vitesse.
    This is for the EL play offs.
    During the season both teams won the away fixture, both 1-0

Also considering this is the 1st leg, both teams will be a bit careful and to that you can also add local rivalry.
    Wouldnt be surprised to see quite a few cards.

If there are goals i fancy Schone for NEC and Bony for Vitesse (both take the penalties for their teams as well)

Bet i am thinking of is under 2.5.

++++
    Other match tonight is RKC (Waalwijk) - Twente.
    During the season Twente won 2x, 4-0 and 5-0.

However both matches were played during Twente's best period of the season (Pre Schteve) and RKC's worst.
    RKC finished the season strong, Twente very weak (conceded 11 in the last 3).

Not sure if i take this match on but if i do i am thinking of RKC DNB or double chance.

++++
    And 3.

Holland U17 - Poland U17.

Last night Holland were @1.7 to win that one.

Still making my mind up if i do a double of Holland and Germany U17 matches under 3,5 (Holland match)/U2,5 (germany - france match)
    Germany won both their matches 1-0 so far, Holland had a 3-1 and a 0-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

...and the Olimpia game has been pulled from Bwin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Hacken v Gefle - Sweden
    Hacken have been leading at half time in 4 of their last 5. Gefle have been losing at half time in 4 of last 5. 1.99 on 188 bet. Hacken 4th in table won 2 of their 3 home games so far, Gefle 2nd last lost 1 of their 3 home, drew 1 won 1. Ht/Ft is only 2.10 so more value in the ht imo.

Hacken have been leading at ht in 5 of their 7 league games this year, might be a bet worth looking at in future.
    its a good analysis but there are very few teams you want to bet on in the ht market. The dynamics differ so much from game to game what happened in the previous 5 games is almost irrevelant. Its not a market I touch anymore.

So Bolton at 2/1?
    home and away form would suggest its a poor bet but form goes out the window a bit on the final day. There is no way to be confident there is value so you woukd just be betting for the sake of betting imo.

...and the Olimpia game has been pulled from Bwin :D
    your gonna have your account closed soon if you are betting amounts that will draw their attention on these sort of matches.

Formation wrote: »
    home and away form would suggest its a poor bet but form goes out the window a bit on the final day. There is no way to be confident there is value so you woukd just be betting for the sake of betting imo.

Stoke home form last 4 games 6 points
    Bolton away form last 4 games 7 points

I'm pretty confident there is value there, a team with an opportunity to remain in the PL, lets face it, its pretty much in their own hands as QPR are not gonna get a result at City. I cant see Stoke going for the kill either, there are not that type of club.

Bolton to score is priced at 3/10, Bolton over 1.5 is 6/4 this alone in my opinion shows value in the 2/1 win as Stoke in their last 10 home games have failed to score more than one goal 8 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I'm pretty confident there is value there, a team with an opportunity to remain in the PL, lets face it, its pretty much in their own hands as QPR are not gonna get a result at City. I cant see Stoke going for the kill either, there are not that type of club.

Bolton to score is priced at 3/10, Bolton over 1.5 is 6/4 this alone in my opinion shows value in the 2/1 win as Stoke in their last 10 home games have failed to score more than one goal 8 times.

Stoke's final home game of the season though, they might want to put in a performance.

Not sure I see Bolton winning, I'd stay well away from the game myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

fancy WBA draw no bet 11/4 Woy's last game Arsenal look like they've run out of a bit of steam too. Also Spurs Fulham draw 7/2 Bolton 7/4 or draw no bet evens

• Advertisement

that wouldn't be the way I would analyse a bet but good luck to you.

I would have Bolton closer to 4/1.

Now if Bolton were at home 2s would maybe be value.

Blatter wrote: »
    Stoke's final home game of the season though, they might want to put in a performance.

Not sure I see Bolton winning, I'd stay well away from the game myself.

Meh, I disagree, Stoke have been in the top flight 4 years now and have always lost their final game of the season, and if history is to repeat itself it was Wigan who guaranteed their safety with their last game of the season at Stoke last year.

that wouldn't be the way I would analyse a bet but good luck to you.

I would have Bolton closer to 4/1.

Now if Bolton were at home 2s would maybe be value.

Indeed it would! seeing as those they thrashed Stoke at home 5 - 0 earlier in the season!

thanks for your input.

Meh, I disagree, Stoke have been in the top flight 4 years now and have always lost their final game of the season, and if history is to repeat itself it was Wigan who guaranteed their safety with their last game of the season at Stoke last year.
    i'm not saying bolton won't win.

I'm saying they won't win greater than 33% of the time.

Indeed it would! seeing as those they thrashed Stoke at home 5 - 0 earlier in the season!

thanks for your input.
    you see that as a reason bolton should win.

i see that as a reason stoke will be up for this match.

you see that as a reason bolton should win.

i see that as a reason stoke will be up for this match.

Nope, I see that as a reason 2/1 would be good value at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Stoke will want to be on their holidays. Bolton won't want to go on their holidays without staying up. That's the way I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Bolton 2/1 is a great bet... what have stoke to play for compared to the bolton players?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

What do ye think about the asian handicap on Man City v QPR
    close to evens on QPR +2.0, 2.5
    City just want to win this match for the title. they wont care about goals, can see them shut up shop if they take the lead, maybe 2
    cant see them covering the spread of 2.5 ?

• Advertisement

De Dannan wrote: »
    What do ye think about the asian handicap on Man City v QPR
    close to evens on QPR +2.0, 2.5
    City just want to win this match for the title. they wont care about goals, can see them shut up shop if they take the lead, maybe 2
    cant see them covering the spread of 2.5 ?
    qpr have to try to attack... City counter attack lightening fast when qpr leave gaps at the back, its close but I would prefer to be on the other side but will keep the gunpowder dry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement