Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Despite Charlotte's harsh treatment of Zak, Caoimhe has generously offered her grinds in maths. On top of that, the teenager has been asked on her first ever date.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Despite Charlotte's harsh treatment of Zak, Caoimhe has generously offered her grinds in maths. On top of that, the teenager has been asked on her first ever date.

she do the opposite of that payback

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

There are no attractive people on Fair City. None.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

ah come on..............christy phelan, ray, bella, cas, the whole bishop family, dermish, leo, val................rides, every single one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Decco should be in prison. Crimes against acting. What a useless gurning ham

• Advertisement

hungrypig wrote: »
    ah come on..............christy phelan, ray, bella, cas, the whole bishop family, dermish, leo, val................rides, every single one of them
    Dermot probobly the best out of that bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Obviously, Charlotte disclosed Tommy's affair. That's how the fifth-year boys Zack was fighting found out. However, she wouldn't have known about it if Rachel hadn't told her.

Rachel is seemingly unable to shut up. Barry wouldn't have become a manslaughterer if Rachel hadn't disclosed that Barry called her a woman (Paul regarded that as inappropriate because Rachel is still a child).

its no wonder the country is ****ed when enda kenny is debating about teenage girls on faircity..............maybe you should raise the issue in the dail enda;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

its no wonder the country is ****ed when enda kenny is debating about teenage girls on faircity..............maybe you should raise the issue in the dail enda;)

I'm 99% sure it's not the "real"" Enda Kenny.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

oh god, feel like a real fool............i'm going to go off and have a tin of lilt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

oh god, feel like a real fool............i'm going to go off and have a tin of lilt

Ok, don't worry about it. What's a "tin of lilt"?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »

Ok, don't worry about it. What's a "tin of lilt"?
    im too young to know this but a can of lilt id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

You can still buy them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

you can buy them in SPAR..............subtle eh ?

Why is there a connection between the real Enda Kenny and Lilt?

his character on green tea on thr rte satire always has references to him drinking tins of lilt

his character on green tea on thr rte satire always has references to him drinking tins of lilt
    What inspired the writers of Green Tea to make the connection between the Taoiseach and Lilt?

i'm not sure but its hilarious. its an old fashioned drink and not sure if you remember the ad campaigns for lilt.......it was all women in bikinis and beach parties

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

'tin of lilt' is like 'can of mineral' funny to us muckers!

• Advertisement

yes us dubs find it hilarious too like a packet of tayto or a hang sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

its package of taytos!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Should we lose our colloquialisms?

Though I know very few who ever called it a tin of lilt/coke/orange, except very old people e.g. My 97 year old granny.

I miss the word mineral when referring to soft drinks.

Anyway I am off to unpack the boot of my car as it currently has serveral tins of club orange, packages of Tayto, then I have to find some room for them in my presses.

hey can i ask whatever happened to zumo learning to read story charlie was teaching him it just popped into my head today lol

• Site Banned Posts: 116 ✭✭DERPY HOOFS

Fair city better be good this week.
    Who is going to date Charlotte?? Surely Barry should have been put on trial by now.

thanks for the link elmo, pmsl:D- as i said before i am currently bed bound (which is why every 2nd post is mine:o)and my dh keeps bringing me up the irish times but i have to say find it far more entertaining watching old lilt ads and discussing the plots on fairly ****ty. i'll learn how to post a link one of these days.
    as for the zumo learning to read story, i think the whole point of it was to make the bishop family more acceptable in carrickstown, it showed the softer side of zumo. after this they could roam freely around the streets of carrickstown without getting the filthies from the decent natives.
    i think the whole bishop family (past and present) are crap. vivienne doesn't actually bother me too much but i think its because she actually makes me feel attractive.
    yes derpy, i'm looking forward to my weekly fix. i thought charlotte had started to develop a fixation on paul but it would end up being another barry o hanlon script.............could be handy for the "script writers" though, they could just typex out barry's name and add in pauls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

It looks like Dermot and Orla are friends again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

branie wrote: »

Ridiculous... and did you see that storyline with Orla talking about Keith..

"And I'm meant to be cooking him dinner later? I hope he chokes on it"..

Who says something like that about something they cook themselves... ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

'Half the class thinks dad was with a man because her name is Jo' I give up, the scriptwriter are taking the michael now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

branie wrote: »
    Oh dear me, that didn't last very long...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement