Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

any one have a link to some spoilers, i really dont want to watch it but i dont want to miss out on whats going on, so strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

any one have a link to some spoilers, i really dont want to watch it but i dont want to miss out on whats going on, so strange.

digitalspy.ie or .something do them , a girl used to copy and paste them on here every week , it was handy , but then she went all "hey dont call Niamh fat" and left. Then her ghost appears every weekend in a new account and finds a reason to complain and close her account. true story.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why didnt Judith throw Tommy out or why didnt Tommy even offer to leave so Zak might stay :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Next week spoiler: Tommy buys a phone, rings kilkenny, speaks to zach who accepts his apology. Yes Tommy, a phone, instead of running helplessly out onto a street after a car and hopelessly looking on as it pulls away.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didnt Judith throw Tommy out or why didnt Tommy even offer to leave so Zak might stay :confused:

Eh then where would he live? the stall wont pay for rental in carrickstown even in the downturn. Sure dont ye know Paul cant even sell a car. The roof of the shelter has been leaking since Pete dropped a slate on nanny Bishop.
    A man cant live on veg alone .
    Speaking of the homeless shelter , you never see homeless people around lately . Maybe Delores cured the homeless epidemic.
    We should do a poll on who will be Tommys next bedpost notch. Orla is a bit down on her luck . Delores and Pete are getting to the stage where a bit of harmless fun may seem attractive. Charlotte Bishop would bone anyone. There is a smell of bed off Sash . Caoimhe is a hellcat that just loves controversy , will she do her dad just to piss Decco off?
    Yer wan that runs the bistro likes the no strings stuff.
    Id love sylvester stallone to do a guest appearance and fall for organic Tommys charms.
    Im banned from after hours its why Im spending so much time here.

• Advertisement

cloptrop wrote: »
    Eh then where would he live? the stall wont pay for rental in carrickstown even in the downturn. Sure dont ye know Paul cant even sell a car. The roof of the shelter has been leaking since Pete dropped a slate on nanny Bishop.
    A man cant live on veg alone .
    Speaking of the homeless shelter , you never see homeless people around lately . Maybe Delores cured the homeless epidemic.
    We should do a poll on who will be Tommys next bedpost notch. Orla is a bit down on her luck . Delores and Pete are getting to the stage where a bit of harmless fun may seem attractive. Charlotte Bishop would bone anyone. There is a smell of bed off Sash . Caoimhe is a hellcat that just loves controversy , will she do her dad just to piss Decco off?
    Yer wan that runs the bistro likes the no strings stuff.
    Id love sylvester stallone to do a guest appearance and fall for organic Tommys charms.
    Im banned from after hours its why Im spending so much time here.

:eek:

God help the show if you were a writer :p

If I was a fc writer theyd probably have to air it after the watershed.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

i heard that sly stilone is auditioning for the part of paddy bishop who will be released soon but is facing stiff competition from james gandolfini and robert de niro

Leo should hire travis Bickle to do the taxiing. Hed bring a rain to wash all the scum off the streets. Paddy Bishop should be played by Suzanne Boyle . James Gandolfini isnt man enough to play Paddy Bishop.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Leo should hire travis Bickle to do the taxiing. Hed bring a rain to wash all the scum off the streets. Paddy Bishop should be played by Suzanne Boyle . James Gandolfini isnt man enough to play Paddy Bishop.

Paddy Bishop should be played by Leo Dowling in a fake beard. No-one else is man enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Paddy Bishop should be played by Leo Dowling in a fake beard. No-one else is man enough.

Though this is a joke, it'd be comic genius. Plus, I could actually see FC trying to pull it off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

They should do a ben mitchell on him and destereotype his character, played by a graham norton style character who was 'turned' in jail. There isnt a hope in hell that that lump, vivienne would of fallen for a gangster. Her character has shown no signs of such gullability. And dont mention Baz O hanlon!

alan carr would be hilarious as paddy bishop, no wonder he couldn't save decco insidewww.alancarr.com

tried to post an image of alan carr but failed dismilly....................i'm off to have a tin of lilt:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

Blackie Connors would make a perfect Paddy Bishop. He showed us he was made of tough stuff in Raw a while back. He was also in Ros na Run a few years ago, AFAIR he was stalking a beangarda even though he was a guard himself and her senior

And he's probably the only remaining Irish actor that hasn't been in FC already

• Site Banned Posts: 116 ✭✭DERPY HOOFS

Quiva gets even with Charlotte and makes her pay like she has never paid before... Ben goes mad at his party and Derot cant control him
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Quiva gets even with Charlotte and makes her pay like she has never paid before... Ben goes mad at his party and Derot cant control him
    :cool:

Are they spelling Caoimhe Q.U.I.V.A now?

how do you read the spoiler posts ?

hungrypig wrote: »
    how do you read the spoiler posts ?

Using the cursor click and hold down on the spoiler text and move across it with your mouse/touch pad. But be warned it will spoil the plot for you!

thanks elmo, dont think i'll bother watching it tonight now that i know what is going to happen;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Elmo wrote: »
    Should we lose our colloquialisms?

Though I know very few who ever called it a tin of lilt/coke/orange, except very old people e.g. My 97 year old granny.

I miss the word mineral when referring to soft drinks.

Anyway I am off to unpack the boot of my car as it currently has serveral tins of club orange, packages of Tayto, then I have to find some room for them in my presses.

you mean "the messages" are in the boot!!

hungrypig wrote: »
    thanks elmo, dont think i'll bother watching it tonight now that i know what is going to happen;)

You could have copied and pasted them.

News just in
    Caoimhe sets up a fake date for bishop girl , dumps a bucket of water over her and passes her photocopied diary pages to all her classmates to turn up to see her "date" which she was bragging about to everyone. Dermot batters Ben at Bens birthday party leaving him in hospital . Dermot signs into mental hospital after trying to kiss the social worker. The bishops give Caoimhe a hiding for messing with bishop girl.

From digitalspy but I couldnt copy and paste it because they do a day by day report now instead of a week on one page. I had to summarize. Hope its legible.

Pat Nolan (barry o hanlon) has his own website - patnolan.com
    He was in batman begins and remington steele. It doesnt say what hes doing now though .

He is teaching an acting for camera class at the gaeity.

god i think i will watch it afterall tonight then :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

From digitalspy but I couldnt copy and paste it because they do a day by day report now instead of a week on one page. I had to summaqrize. Hope its legible.[/QUOTE]

That sounds hilarious cloptrop, must watch it this week, normally just catch up here. Thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

News just in
    Caoimhe sets up a fake date for bishop girl , dumps a bucket of water over her and passes her photocopied diary pages to all her classmates to turn up to see her "date" which she was bragging about to everyone. Dermot batters Ben at Bens birthday party leaving him in hospital . Dermot signs into mental hospital after trying to kiss the social worker. The bishops give Caoimhe a hiding for messing with bishop girl.

From digitalspy but I couldnt copy and paste it because they do a day by day report now instead of a week on one page. I had to summarize. Hope its legible.

That sounds bleedin' deadly. I might even watch it myself.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

People would watch it apparantly.

Courtesy of Digital Spy

08/05
    After Zak's move to Kilkenny, Caoimhe seeks revenge against whoever told him about Tommy's affair. It looks like Rachel could take the fall for Charlotte's conniving.
    Meanwhile, can Decco really go straight? He and Eddie find their criminal pasts coming back to haunt them as they search for honest work.
    Elsewhere, Wayne makes inroads with his car sales, despite Finn's resistance.
    Also today, Dermot plans Ben's perfect birthday, but is giving in to his son's demands the best way to deal with Jo's absence?

09/05
    Despite Charlotte's harsh treatment of Zak, Caoimhe has generously offered her grinds in maths. On top of that, the teenager has been asked on her first ever date. Is all in Charlotte's world too good to be true?
    Meanwhile, Dermot is under serious pressure as a single working parent.
    Elsewhere, Decco is fed up with Caoimhe's delusions about the glamour of the criminal world.
    Also today, life seems to be running smoothly for Eddie with Wayne interested in doing business and Orla just plain interested.

10/05
    Ben's tantrums defeat an overworked Dermot as events take an embarrassing turn at Ben's party. Is Jo really to blame for Dermot's failure to control his son? Not everyone thinks so.
    Meanwhile, Bob gives in to Sash and offers Decco work at the Hungry Pig. However, with Caoimhe determined to sabotage his new career, how long can Decco last?
    Elsewhere, Wayne and Eddie's friendship riles Finn, but is Eddie more concerned with discovering just how wealthy certain Carrigstown residents really are?

13/05
    Caoimhe dolls Charlotte up for her date and flatters her, encouraging the teen to broadcast her impending date to all her classmates by text. Rachel and Shannon join Charlotte at the Community Centre as she waits for her date. Other schoolmates also arrive, prompted by Charlotte's boastful texts.
    Soon afterwards, Caoimhe waves warmly from the balcony before emptying a bucket of water all over Charlotte. Caoimhe tells Charlotte that the whole Alex Power thing was a hoax to repay her for her part in Zak leaving town. Caoimhe then scatters Xeroxed entries from Charlotte's diary all over the Centre. Will this be the final straw for Decco?
    Meanwhile, Dermot gets a second opinion regarding his worries over Ben's behaviour as Dolores helps him face up to some tough home truths.
    Elsewhere, while Wayne gets a boost when Eddie solves his car parking issues, while Orla gets a knock when she finds out the hard way that Eddie's just not that into her.

15/05
    Caoimhe fears for her safety after being warned that Zumo will seek retribution over her cruel treatment of Charlotte.
    When the Bishop boys let her off lightly, does this really mean Caoimhe got away with it?
    Meanwhile, Dermot's lack of interests outside of work and looking after Ben plays heavy on his mind. Can Cass help to distract Dermot from his troubles?
    Elsewhere, Wayne's attempts to spend time alone with Lucy don't go as smoothly as planned.

16/05
    Vivienne is relieved when Charlotte returns to school.
    At the same time, Caoimhe - sure that Zumo intends to make her suffer - is desperate to patch things up with Decco. When Caoimhe offers to help Decco with a job, is she letting herself in for more than she bargained for? Meanwhile, Pete encourages Wayne to ask Lucy to move in, but Lucy frets about what Dolores will think.
    Elsewhere, Orla notices when a pretty lady flatters Dermot, while Cass comes up with an unusual hobby for Dermot.

17/05
    The Bishops take revenge on Caoimhe by setting her up for a fake criminal encounter. Caoimhe waits at Decco's flat as arranged, before opening the door to Goo Eyes. When Caoimhe lets Goo Eyes in, he throws a black hood over her head. Goo Eyes terrorises her with questions about Robbo, while Caoimhe pleads ignorance and begs for her life.
    Zumo, Decco and Charlotte watch and listen from the balcony. Decco is appalled to hear Caoimhe offer him up to save her own skin. Goo Eyes soon removes the hood, revealing the hostile Bishops. Charlotte then pours a jug of cold water over Caoimhe's head, in payback for the humiliating incident at the community centre.
    Meanwhile, Wayne admits to Laura that he is in love with Lucy but is shocked when Lucy - fearing she will lose her connection with Dolores - rejects his grand gesture.
    Elsewhere, Orla is concerned that Dermot is becoming isolated, but when her attempt to set him up on a blind date misfires, how will this affect their already faltering friendship?

• Advertisement

Pat Nolan (barry o hanlon) has his own website - patnolan.com
    He was in batman begins and remington steele. It doesnt say what hes doing now though .

He is teaching an acting for camera class at the gaeity.

Teaching acting to Dogs? :Dwww.patnolan.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement