Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Can someone please post some good news before I put radiohead on to cheer myself up

Orange juice and mint tooth paste, not a good mix. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Orange juice and mint tooth paste, not a good mix. :(

Sometimes I worry about you :pac:

Sometimes I worry about you :pac:

Iiiiin what way? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Can someone please post some good news before I put radiohead on to cheer myself up

Good news? I found my best of ELO Cd this morning. Back into the car it goes for when its fixed.

Apart from Mr Blue Sky for happiness, the lesser known diary of horace wimp works too. ****ing love elo

BX 19 wrote: »
    Good news? I found my best of ELO Cd this morning. Back into the car it goes for when its fixed.

Apart from Mr Blue Sky for happiness, the lesser known diary of horace wimp works too. ****ing love elo

That song makes me want to just break my computer. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

That song makes me want to just break my computer. :(

Not a fan? Admittedly there really isn't anyone else like ELO

BX 19 wrote: »
    Not a fan? Admittedly there really isn't anyone else like ELO

No, not a fan atall. Id listin to Rap, Dance, Dubstep, R&B heck Id listin to country music. But im not a fan of your ELO.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

You could do a lot worse than David Guetta atm. Have his album in the car at the mo and although is thump thump thump with guest singers in each tune its actually quite catchy;)

You could do a lot worse than David Guetta atm. Have his album in the car at the mo and although is thump thump thump with guest singers in each tune its actually quite catchy;)
    Titanium

I'm addicted to that song

Titanium

Soooo in agreement, however, track no. 7, feat. Chris Brown (new single) is excellent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzlOIXPR5AM&feature=related

excellent driving song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I lost my job today...
    Hated the place to be fair and I've already put C.V.'s forward for three internships. Could be worse anyway. :)

CianRyan wrote: »
    I lost my job today...
    Hated the place to be fair and I've already put C.V.'s forward for three internships. Could be worse anyway. :)
    Tough luck but your smiley suggests brighter days ahead. Best of luck with the job hunt.

Remoulds for the new alloys i presume.;)

Yeah, I never really felt right in the job and there was a lot of drug taking going on in the social part of it. Not my thing at all.

Hahaha, could be at this stage. Got €450 from my older job that I've been chasing for about two months, owed about €150 from the druggie bunch and have a bit in the bank so I might just get by.

Yeah, I never really felt right in the job and there was a lot of drug taking going on in the social part of it.

GET OUT NOW

I was told one important lesson by an old manager in a similar position, once 1 oc clock comes be in bed and whatever happens isn't your problem when HR wants an explanation

Problem there is the managers were in on it. :rolleyes:
    Good advice though, hopefully my next manager is more like that.

Problem there is the managers were in on it. :rolleyes:
    Good advice though, hopefully my next manager is more like that.
    No matter what job or what situation protect your integrity

It will stand to you later in life even if it just means feeling better at times :)

Soooo in agreement, however, track no. 7, feat. Chris Brown (new single) is excellent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzlOIXPR5AM&feature=related

excellent driving song
    Titanium

Lads, This is more my style.

Yeah, I never really felt right in the job and there was a lot of drug taking going on in the social part of it. Not my thing at all.

Hahaha, could be at this stage. Got €450 from my older job that I've been chasing for about two months, owed about €150 from the druggie bunch and have a bit in the bank so I might just get by.

Best of luck mate, You seem like a wise fella. I was into that sorta thing not so long ago, but realised there is way more to life then just drugs.

Best of luck mate, You seem like a wise fella. I was into that sorta thing not so long ago, but realised there is way more to life then just drugs.

Good to hear it, dude.
    It's always nice to see some one breaking out of that life style. I guess Fiats are just a better high. :D

Good to hear it, dude.
    It's always nice to see some one breaking out of that life style. I guess Fiats are just a better high. :D

Ya, something like that. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Dont suppose anyone here is selling a desire hd or xperia ray na?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Just back from seeing the new Avengers film. IT WAS AWESOME!

oh god please no spoilers

i went and saw all the follow up movies to that in the cinema with friends.

we're all waiting for this soo badly and not even looking at trailers or anything !

glad you enjoyed it though !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

Im moving out tomorrow into my new life! This has been the longest and hardest two weeks of my life and its finally bloody over! Now what divilment awaits me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Titanium

Very good tune. Tiesto's clublife vol2 is good driving cd. Swedish house mafia's new tune Greyhound is daycent, could be the cause of a few speeding fines!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Fiona wrote: »
    Im moving out tomorrow into my new life! This has been the longest and hardest two weeks of my life and its finally bloody over! Now what divilment awaits me :D

Best of luck! I do enjoy looking forward to some divilment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

jenizzle wrote: »

Best of luck! I do enjoy looking forward to some divilment :D

Like washing your car with only one bucket?

...........This has been the longest and hardest two weeks of my life............

:eek:

Sounds awful.

Or else you're a drama queen :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Just back from seeing the new Avengers film. IT WAS AWESOME!

Where was showing it last night? :(

Only found showings for tonight on & I can't go any day til Sunday but I could have gone last night dammit! DYING to see this been counting down! :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Jemmy wrote: »
    Where was showing it last night? :(

Only found showings for tonight on & I can't go any day til Sunday but I could have gone last night dammit! DYING to see this been counting down! :o:D

Got my tickets booked and heading to see it at half five this evening with my neighbour.

Already told him I'll put a hole in the bottom of the popcorn too ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

It was a staff preview, 3D wasnt great but the film itself was class.

Very jealous! Yea was thinking I might just go to a 2D showing
    MugMugs wrote: »
    Got my tickets booked and heading to see it at half five this evening with my neighbour.

I could go to a late showing tonight but noone is free to come with :(
    Don't think I could sit alone in the cinema, eventhough I don't want to wait til Sunday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement