Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

MugMugs wrote: »
    Like washing your car with only one bucket?

Wooooah, I've done a lot of crazy things in my time, but that... THAT I have never done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Jemmy wrote: »

I could go to a late showing tonight but noone is free to come with :(
    Don't think I could sit alone in the cinema, eventhough I don't want to wait til Sunday!

When I was on shift work I used to go to the cinema on my own during the day. Walked into UCI Blanchardstown to see Supersize me and there was 1 other person in there. ALWAYS wanted to do it so I went up to where he was sat and sat down beside him..... When I offered him some popcorn he stood up and with a big sigh buggered off to the back of the cinema away from me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

MugMugs wrote: »
    Like washing your car with only one bucket?

Umm, I was hoping for something a little bit more entertaining than that or is that all singledom has to offer me :(
    RoverJames wrote: »
    :eek:

Sounds awful.

Yes it has been a pretty awful actually!!! But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that crap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,816 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Fiona wrote: »
    Umm, I was hoping for something a little bit more entertaining than that or is that all singledom has to offer me :(

Yes it has been a pretty awful actually!!! But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that crap :D

You single now Crilly?

Quazzie wrote: »
    You single now Crilly?

Yes I have been recently 'deceased' the last 2 weeks and don't call me Crilly, please ;)

• Advertisement

After becoming single recently myself, I can confirm that yes, it is all it has to offer you :P

jenizzle wrote: »
    After becoming single recently myself, I can confirm that yes, it is all it has to offer you :P

Mate don't say that!!!!! I had great plans to update my sock drawer this week in the hope I would get to show them off to random strangers :D

I may get me bucket ready instead :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Washing cars & meeting random interweb ppl in carparks monthly, this is the life!!

Oh and my new food & exercise plan...exciting stuff! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Lads I can't get the link because I'm on my phone but if someone could go into done deal and search 1998 vectra 1.6 they will find one for €420 reg: 98-D-38099 98D38099

It's the same one as my adverts.ie ad

Check out the mileage !

Service and tyres ? The ones I had on it were completely bald so they must've put part worns on.

Service ? If they did do it theyd know it needs a new engine !

It's being clocked from 170K to 120K !

Apart from that the car is only scrap worthy !

Stay well clear

Would really appreciate if someone could get link and screen shot from done deal

• Advertisement

Thats the only success I am having at the moment, another 1.5lbs down last night.

On the other hand I didn't know you have to wait 4 years before you can get divorced in this country :eek:

Get practicing ladies!

Eh no thanks, NEVER again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Thanks for that LM !

Should I report the adverts user I sold it to aswell ?

Appears to be the same person

Mate don't say that!!!!! I had great plans to update my sock drawer this week in the hope I would get to show them off to random strangers :D

I may get me bucket ready instead :(:(:(

TWO buckets :p I sadly did update my sock and tights drawer on my first free weekend :rolleyes:
    Washing cars & meeting random interweb ppl in carparks monthly, this is the life!!

Certainly is the life! The further away the meet, the better :D

I've had the food and exercise thing going since Jan, one of the best things I've ever done tbh!

Thats the only success I am having at the moment, another 1.5lbs down last night.

On the other hand I didn't know you have to wait 4 years before you can get divorced in this country :eek:

Only started my food plan yesterday so hopefully now between that & the exercise I should see some results :D

Sure that's only a formality. If you're happier apart then that can be done in time.
    TWO buckets I sadly did update my sock and tights drawer on my first free weekend

Certainly is the life! The further away the meet, the better
    I've had the food and exercise thing going since Jan, one of the best things I've ever done tbh!

lol I actaully have been planning to sort out my drawers for weeks now :pac:

Agreed nothing like a nice spin, planning to head off for a wknd soon, just get in the car and drive & see where I end up, find a room get pissed! :P :D

TWO buckets :p I sadly did update my sock and tights drawer on my first free weekend :rolleyes:

It's funny really when you think about it, the lads would never think to change their jocks drawer :P:P
    Only started my food plan yesterday so hopefully now between that & the exercise I should see some results :D

Stick with it and you won't regret it, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

I got into a black dress I have not worn in 9/10 years last night and I was like a kid at christmas, I never wear dresses only for weddings but I can't bear to throw this one out :o It's my skinny dress :D

Lads keep the frilly knickers to yer selves please!

:pac:

I got into a black dress I have not worn in 9/10 years last night and I was like a kid at christmas, I never wear dresses only for weddings but I can't bear to throw this one out :o It's my skinny dress :D

Fair play, nothing feels better than geting back into something that's been hangin there taunting you! Lol we all have one of those LBDs, going to get mine out for a night out on Sat :D Been ages since I properly got dressed up & went dancing! haha

More on OT, car still looking awesome after its clean last Saturday despite this crappy weather, pretty beading all over! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

So with two single ladies on the forum, normalcy seems to reign on the Motors forum. Introduce a third single lady and the trifecta effect that occurs is that Motors turns into a place to discuss when and how one should reorganise their sock drawer...

And to a more minor extent, weight loss.

We need to hook one of you ladies up with someone pretty swiftly methinks! :P

• Advertisement

More on OT, car still looking awesome after its clean last Saturday despite this crappy weather, pretty beading all over! :D

Mine is filthy, have a bmwclub meet on Wednesday my first one in a while so I may get her gleaming they will have the white gloves out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,186 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Yes I have been recently 'deceased' the last 2 weeks and don't call me Crilly, please ;)

I'm still waiting to find out what you ditched for Crilly; you use have one weird original surname. :D

Marcusm wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to find out what you ditched for Crilly; you use have one weird original surname. :D

I never actually officially took the name Crilly and I always kept my maiden name on most of my official documentation and in work, much to his disgust!

My own name is so much better :D (obviously transport was not part of it!!!)

4961399700_5ece863c78_z.jpg

I cant believe your surname is Scania... that's mad!

dar83 wrote: »
    I cant believe your surname is Scania... that's mad!

Ok I slighly walked into that one!!!! Think sky sports presenter :P

Ok I slighly walked into that one!!!! Think sky sports presenter :P

She's actually kinda cute alright. Thanks for that image. ;)

I need to get cleanin' as soon as the rain stops. Car gets dirty just sitting outside :mad: Apparently my last ditch attempt to scrub it up a li'l on Sunday morning made it look like it had been wiped with a sock :o

Also, t'was payday yesterday and I have been waiting for the rain to stop so I can go for a decent spin around the mountains, now that I can actually fill the tank up.

Feck.off.rain!

i was googling crilly wyse to try find something witty, look at the suggestion that comes up :O

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

i was googling crilly wyse to try find something witty, look at the suggestion that comes up :O

LOL! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

We also end up on Google wayyyyyyy too quick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement