Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I know I complain about this far to much but I really just want to carve out my stomach..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I'm so tired, I think it's the last few weeks catching up on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I'm so tired, I think it's the last few weeks catching up on me.

Where have you BEEN? I'd thought you'd disappeared from the planet! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

SChique00 wrote: »
    Where have you BEEN? I'd thought you'd disappeared from the planet! :P

I actually haven't had a minute in over 3 weeks, and I'm busy for the next few weeks too. :P

I actually haven't had a minute in over 3 weeks, and I'm busy for the next few weeks too. :P

Whacha been up to? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Friend going through break up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

My friend just cancelled our sixth year holiday. :( Not only will I not be going to Amsterdam this summer, I now have a €150 non-refundable flight to deal with.
    :mad: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I just got a III for a lab report. And no feedback on where I went wrong. What the actual fuck? Thing is I know my answers were right because my friend gave me a copy of her demonstrators comments. And I spent ages researching the stupid thing because he never explained what was going on. I've been getting firsts all semester, but now this stupid subset of the department are ruining my average; first by refusing to mark one of my assignments and now they're giving shit marks to ones they do decide to correct. It's just so frustrating because I genuinely cannot afford to lose any marks here because the exam is going to be a bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

was away in barcalona for a few days, and my fecking purse was stolen with like 200 euro in it -_- arsehole :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Pottermore is driving me batshit crazy. I keep dragging the key into the lock in Gringotts but it wont open. IT WONT OPEN. UUUUGGGGHHHHHH
    And yet I managed to get the key in immediately. :p thought you were gonna kill me there and then for getting it to work:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Dammit, I'm at work and my first exam is just over 24 hours away. Not asking for the time off was such a bad idea. Also got put in to work both next Saturday and Sunday, I spent so long emphasizing how much I neeeeed summer hours and now I really can't do all that, asking for it off is gunna look so bad :-/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Someone please tell me, why did I leave this assignment to the very last day? Seriously, I like this module. The assignment is cool. I'm actually pretty decent at what it requires. But instead of working at it for an hour once or twice a wek over the past 3 weeks I left it till today. :(

Oh failure. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Going through this break up is the hardest time of my life and that includes people dying,failing exams and family members getting cancer.

I really do feel as though my life has fallen apart.
    Trying to be friends is making it so much harder,all I want is him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Someone please tell me, why did I leave this assignment to the very last day? Seriously, I like this module. The assignment is cool. I'm actually pretty decent at what it requires. But instead of working at it for an hour once or twice a wek over the past 3 weeks I left it till today. :(

Oh failure. :(

lol, exact same with me although I hate the module and think it's aloada ****e.
    Oh and did I already mention that it's 90% of my module?

lolololololol, FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Hairdresser went crazy thinning out my hair...my hair is now horrible.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

bought loadsa biscuits and made myself a cuppa tea thinking to myself "yay, this will maake it so much more easy to study.."
    yet instead im just scoffing down the biscuits, finished my cup of tea and I haven't even started back into the assigment but instead browsing facebook....

Getting a premolar pulled tomorrow, and then another one pulled next week - this is just the latest procedure in a long line of torturous dental appointments due to my ridiculously fooked-up gnashers... but no pain, no gain as they say =.= I shall just have to grin and bear it, but that's probably not a smart move, seeing as I'll be so gappy xP

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Shhhhhiiiiitttttt!!!!

Just spent an hour and a half talking shíte with my housemates. I don't have time so why did I waste it?

And I just remembered I have to organise a meeting with someone over Co-Op and fill out my CV tomorrow, as well as getting this Assignment done and do an hour of radio. FUUUU-!!!!

People making fun of my height, again...
    I can take a joke as well as anyone else, and I've taken abuse for plenty of different things over the past while and just shrugged it off, but I'm sick of it now.
    I'm short. You're tall - GET OVER YOURSELF. I'm not a dwarf, I don't have any condition or abnormality that prevents me from being a "normal" size - I'm fúcking SHORT. It's not that funny.
    And yet people seem to think it's hilarious to bring it up. All the time. I used to try and laugh about it, but it's beyond a joke at this stage - it's just plain hurtful. :(
    Rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Whats wrong with being short? :/
    People are weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

People making fun of my height, again...
    I can take a joke as well as anyone else, and I've taken abuse for plenty of different things over the past while and just shrugged it off, but I'm sick of it now.
    I'm short. You're tall - GET OVER YOURSELF. I'm not a dwarf, I don't have any condition or abnormality that prevents me from being a "normal" size - I'm fúcking SHORT. It's not that funny.
    And yet people seem to think it's hilarious to bring it up. All the time. I used to try and laugh about it, but it's beyond a joke at this stage - it's just plain hurtful. :(
    Rant over.

What height are you? I'm only 5ft, I just make fun of myself tbh. It's just one those things you can't change so there's really not much point getting upset over it :)

What height are you? I'm only 5ft, I just make fun of myself tbh. It's just one those things you can't change so there's really not much point getting upset over it :)

And its cuter too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

And its cuter too :pac:

That's what I keep telling myself when I have to jump up to reach top shelf at shops "ah sure don't I look feckín cute doing it"

That's what I keep telling myself when I have to jump up to reach top shelf at shops "ah sure don't I look feckín cute doing it"

Climb woman climb!

Thanks guys :') *tears up with happiness* yeah, I'm 5ft too and all my friends are at least 5'5". But people do say I'm cute - it's just I tend to get a lot of slagging over it - half-pint, midget, smurf, dwarf, etc. the usual sh!te. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Never got what was so great about being tall, I'm that awkward type of person that always feel like I'm in the way and take up too much space anyway, so I think I'd hate being tall :o

I could accept it no problem - it's just people always think it funny to bring up if they need a quick cheap insult in a debate, so I'm always thinking about it :L

Thanks guys :') *tears up with happiness* yeah, I'm 5ft too and all my friends are at least 5'5". But people do say I'm cute - it's just I tend to get a lot of slagging over it - half-pint, midget, smurf, dwarf, etc. the usual sh!te. :o

2 5fters. Jaysus
    /gusta :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I know how you feel I'm like 5'1 I think :o I have a friend whos 4'9ish though so I don't get most of the ****e from people, I like to look at it on the upside that we get more leg room XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Interjection about how being short and male is a larger disadvantage than being short and female. Trivialisation of all problems by way of reference to starving African babies. Conjecture about an even more severe plight of subjugated extraterrestrials in a far off galaxy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement