Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

Tesco Wexford - Logitech Ultra-Flat Keyboards €3.
    RRP is around €30, so I bought six! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR2SBwLY6mduMvAC-WmHJzBqQhluUZ3EOjFomTO2Lu3D8B9zNt6pNtTUMt

Are they advertised at that price or mis priced? At that price you can afford to change it when it gets dirty! Wonder if they are in either of the Naas stores....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

RRP is around €30, so I bought six! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR2SBwLY6mduMvAC-WmHJzBqQhluUZ3EOjFomTO2Lu3D8B9zNt6pNtTUMt

Whereabouts exactly in the store and I'll my mate to get me one?, cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I'm just amazed that Wexford had anything reduced,they are terrible when it comes to bargains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Correct price! Even a manager remarked on it! At the very back by the televisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Way to make friends here.... :D

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Owryan wrote: »
    Not sure how much of a bargain it is but Tesco Carlow have 6x500ml cans of tennants for a fiver

Cheap few beers to have watching the match last night

Nice deal on the Tennants alright but i'm currently loving the 12x 330ml bottles for a T€nn€r deal on the Brahma beer right now.Lovely stuff :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Owryan wrote: »
    Not sure how much of a bargain it is but Tesco Carlow have 6x500ml cans of tennants for a fiver

Cheap few beers to have watching the match last night

On a similar vein for wine drinkers- EUR4 for Tesco's own brand of Rose- called 'Simply Rose' (excuse the lack of an accent). Its far nicer than the branded alternates- which tend to be double or more the price of their own brand one. I was remarkably surprised at how nice it is (then again I had very low expectations :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Got a red "Teatime Terrace" (or something) teapot in Tesco Celbridge for 55c last night. They're down beside the tea and coffee along with loads of reduced cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Baggot street store: Old el Paso Burrito dinner kit, half price, was 4.19, now.... 1.12€. Obviously a mistake but it scans at that price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Logitech webcams are gone down to €1.50, were €28

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Sleeping bag liners are €2.25. They're great for people who travel to hot countries so don't need an actual sleeping bag, if you stay in a hostel with no or smelly sheets.
    There were loads in Tesco Douglas today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I got the last keyboard in Tallaght this morning. None out back the staff said. Didn't see any webcams. Looking for 1 more keyboard for my dad if anyone spots them in Naas that would be great to know, I can pop in there tonight on the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

none left in Wexford

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

The partner managed to pick up 1 in Nutgrove on her travels. 2 left she said. This was about an hour ago.

EDIT**

She also told me the cashier remarked on the price that it was a steal and he was gonna try get one himself :D

proulx wrote: »
    none left in Wexford

Went back in this morning to check on the webcams, but the entire display had been removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Lindam extendable safety gates 12euro in poleberry, waterford. about six on the bottom shelves facing easter eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Lindam extendable safety gates 12euro in poleberry, waterford. about six on the bottom shelves facing easter eggs. Marked at 12, yellow sel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Went back in this morning to check on the webcams, but the entire display had been removed.

Greedy fecker. What will you do with all your keyboards and webcams?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    Greedy fecker. What will you do with all your keyboards and webcams?

My fetishes are none of your business! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

I bought a whole salmon weighted more than 2Kg for 10.49 euro in Maynooth Tesco last night. I was told by staff that the offer will stand until the April 9th (or 6th,,I forgot......XD). Anyone like fish could give it a try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭jacool

My fetishes are none of your business! :D
    but when I get the Webcams working feel free to have a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Got one in Balbriggan. They have loads left. Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

2 Person Popup Tent for 7 Euro in Tesco Jervis Street. I saw 5 left yesterday.

Sounds cheap to me especially for a popup tent which can be erected or taken down in a minute.

Maybe they've come down in price ? I remember dismissing the price of one as a waste of money just a few years ago.

edit:
    seems to be this tent I found when checking the price/spec : http://valueforless.com/node/748

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Three 8 packs of guinness cans (500ml) for 24 euro, so one euro a can

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

In abbeyfeale today:

Lego star wars hoth wampa cave 8089 down from 45 to 10 euro. Amazon link
    Currently 25 sterling on amazon.

Not sure if it's anywhere else. Also had a few others like Lego hero factory down from 10 to 5.

Also they have the wine deal again with 25% off when you buy 6 or more bottles. Some good deals on at the mo on top. For example oceans edge Sauvignon blanc is reduced from 15 per bottle to 5 per bottle. I have an occasion coming up so i got 9 bottles for 33.75 instead of 135. Shelves were more or less cleared of them in Wilton and they were all gone in abbeyfeale but presumably they will restock at some stage.

walshki wrote: »
    In abbeyfeale today:

Lego star wars hoth wampa cave 8089 down from 45 to 10 euro. Amazon link
    Currently 25 sterling on amazon.

Not sure if it's anywhere else. Also had a few others like Lego hero factory down from 10 to 5.

Also they have the wine deal again with 25% off when you buy 6 or more bottles. Some good deals on at the mo on top. For example oceans edge Sauvignon blanc is reduced from 15 per bottle to 5 per bottle. I have an occasion coming up so i got 9 bottles for 33.75 instead of 135. Shelves were more or less cleared of them in Wilton and they were all gone in abbeyfeale but presumably they will restock at some stage.

You have made my day. Would be so upset if I missed the 25% off promotion!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

there is still 5 of those keyboards for €3 in ashbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Got the last €3 ultra flat kb in Dundrum. Marked at €12.50. Plenty of other Logitech KBs and mice tho, could be a clearout if anyone wants to check, with the logitech webcams and the flat kb being reduced. They were all shelved away from the other PC peripherals.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whittler

anyone know if theres any E3 keyboards in any of the waterford stores?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Got one in Nutgrove, 2 left marked full price but scanned as 3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement