Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

Tesco Bray had Tommy Tippee Cups for kids for €1.06 which seemed way to cheap. Picked up two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Bodum Kenya 3cup Coffee jug (cafetiere???) in Tesco Clonmel Last night. €4 and there was about 7-8 there. Got one myself. Had the 8cup ones there but cant remember how much as well.
    Got one of these in Wexford Yesterday for €4 even though they are priced at €15 on the shelf.

I told a work colleague about it and she went over after work and the were back to €15. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lalaloopsy

Peppa Pig cutlery .20c Easter cookie cutters,six pack scanning at 0.01c Hello Kitty beaker dome with lid and straw .45c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Muskaan

Lalaloopsy wrote: »
    Peppa Pig cutlery .20c Easter cookie cutters,six pack scanning at 0.01c Hello Kitty beaker dome with lid and straw .45c

where please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

2 for 8.99 on Star wars Die Cast figures in tesco carlow (normally 5.99)

sign was there, didnt work on the till and ended up payin full price which i noticed on my receipt, went back and got my double difference back so all's good (with double the difference back it basically worked out buy one get one free)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

January wrote: »
    Three 8 packs of guinness cans (500ml) for 24 euro, so one euro a can

Anyone know if this deal is still on? Last week's supply is well gone.

Heino, Carlsberg etc were all in the same offer so if they are still reduced Guinness should be too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Tesco Finest 85% cocoa 100gm bar @59c

( Matter of opinion / taste if you think this is a Tesco Bargin )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

0lddog wrote: »
    Tesco Finest 85% cocoa 100gm bar @59c

( Matter of opinion / taste if you think this is a Tesco Bargin )

Nice quality chocolate imo. Good spot.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

large cadburys caramel easter eggs on sale for 2 euro in Tesco Artane this evening.

Still waiting on the Lindt choc bunnies to be reduced in Naas. Did find the huge box of Thortons Classic chocolates reduced to €5.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Still waiting on the Lindt choc bunnies to be reduced in Naas. Did find the huge box of Thortons Classic chocolates reduced to €5.

Giant Lindt bunnies reduced to 30 euro in Tesco,Artane.

Loads left,as no one is buying them at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

paddy147 wrote: »
    Giant Lindt bunnies reduced to 30 euro in Tesco,Artane.

Loads left,as no one is buying them at that price.
    30euro! what size is the bunny :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

They were €45 but no way worth it, €15 would be ok.

nudger wrote: »
    They were €45 but no way worth it, €15 would be ok.

Let me know when they are €15 as i will buy at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Clarehall:
    12 bottles of Brahma for €10 OR 48 bottles of €25 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Keith186 wrote: »
    January wrote: »
    Three 8 packs of guinness cans (500ml) for 24 euro, so one euro a can

Anyone know if this deal is still on? Last week's supply is well gone.

Heino, Carlsberg etc were all in the same offer so if they are still reduced Guinness should be too.
    Still on, label says offer til 01/05/12.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

The giant Lindt Bunny was 1 kg. People have no problem buying a small bunny 5 euros, which cost more by the kilo. 30 euros for a kilo of Lindt chocolate is ok I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Nanazolie wrote: »
    The giant Lindt Bunny was 1 kg. People have no problem buying a small bunny 5 euros, which cost more by the kilo. 30 euros for a kilo of Lindt chocolate is ok I think
    That's ridiculously expensive.
    A lindt 100g milk chocolate bar is normally €2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

but its not in the shape of a rabbit :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

A 100g Cadbury's bar is around 1.57€ yet a lot of the novelty shaped Cadbury chocolates are far more than this
    Anyway, I bought some very very nice chocolate from Benoit Lorge's shop in Kenmare, for a fraction of any mass produced eggs in the stores. Still, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of the Easter bargains at Tesco. The Lindor eggs are nice enough and last year I got loads for 10 cents each. They were still full price yesterday at the Clare Hall store, although some of the Easter Finest eggs were reduced by... 30% Still not enough of a bargain for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

You can get a five pack of rice crispy bars for 11 cent these are the kelloggs
    this was in the Cabra one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭RayCon

Faustino VII 2009 only €5 per bottle in Celbridge Tesco (€7 per bottle in Maynooth - No, I dont know why either !!)

Edit: forgot to mention , its the Red only ...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Bought the Tesco Finest Meal Deal for €12 on the way home with some other groceries. Paid through the self service checkout but checked the receipt afterward to find the deal didn't calculate accurately and I was therefore overcharged by €11.96. Went to the Customer Service desk and was refunded double the difference, in this case €21.92, which was nice:)

The problem item was the Carmen White Savignon Blanc 750ml, which normally retails @ €9.99. It's clearly marked on the shelf as being part of the deal, but not scanning as such. The girl at the CS desk said it would be like this in all Tescos until it's fixed....not sure how long that takes but if you fancy taking your chances......

What store was that in?

It was in Tesco Merrion (Dublin) but as I said in my post the CS girl said it would be in all Tescos until it was corrected, however long that takes is anyone's guess though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Should double the difference not have been €23.92 rather than €21.92?

What's the barcode on the back of the calvet, I went down to ballybrack and could only see one but it wasn't part of the deal there was no label

Should double the difference not have been €23.92 rather than €21.92?

Apologies, it was €10.96, not €11.96 as I typed earlier.....so the €21.92 is correct.

What's the barcode on the back of the calvet, I went down to ballybrack and could only see one but it wasn't part of the deal there was no label

Barcode? Are you serious? :eek: it's already been consumed and the bottle has been recycled.

Best I can do is give you a link to it:

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=267305899

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

10 bottles nobelaner lager reduced to 3.36 euro in lidl untill sunday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement