Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

No €3 keyboards in Naas! However Faustino VII wine reduced from €11.99 to €7. Bought 6 bottles and got 25% off so only paid 31.50. Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Went back in this morning to check on the webcams, but the entire display had been removed.
    Fup. Off. And. Die. Six. Times.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 35 midg23

Anyone ever drink the Fentimens Curosity Cola that Tesco sell, about €1:40 for a small bottle?

Follow me on Twitter @midg23

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

None of those Logitech keyboards in Dundalk Longwalk nor the webcams either.Any available in the Old Dundalk Shopping Centre store?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cdemt1

None of those Logitech keyboards in Dundalk Longwalk nor the webcams either.Any available in the Old Dundalk Shopping Centre store?

Was in the Old Shopping Center yesterday. No logitech keyboards but Tesco own brand multimedia ones were marked discontinued at approx €7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whittler

loads in tesco ballybeg lastnight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Snickers flapjacks ( pack of 5 ) €2.30 or two packs for €2.50. Tesco Jervis Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

midg23 wrote: »
    Anyone ever drink the Fentimens Curosity Cola that Tesco sell, about €1:40 for a small bottle?

Follow me on Twitter @midg23
    It's lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

It's lovely!

Agreed. Nice cool bottle waiting for me in the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

The lemon flavour is nice too. The ginger is very gingery for my liking but good if you want that strong flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭paconnors

only 72c each and its on offer buy 1 get1 free

199299.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

paconnors wrote: »

attachment.php?attachmentid=199299&stc=1&d=1333727859
    what is it? Can't see pic:-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 aussiemaniac84

paconnors wrote: »

199299.jpg

yum yum. ive not had any chocky since january- tempting alright man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Tesco Wexford - Logitech Ultra-Flat Keyboards €3.
    RRP is around €30, so I bought six! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR2SBwLY6mduMvAC-WmHJzBqQhluUZ3EOjFomTO2Lu3D8B9zNt6pNtTUMt

2 of these left in Dublin City Centre at Tesco Jervis Street. marked on the shelves as almost 12 Euro which in itself is a discount but selling for 3 Euro Each.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

psychward wrote: »
    Tesco Wexford - Logitech Ultra-Flat Keyboards €3.
    RRP is around €30, so I bought six! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR2SBwLY6mduMvAC-WmHJzBqQhluUZ3EOjFomTO2Lu3D8B9zNt6pNtTUMt

2 of these left in Dublin City Centre at Tesco Jervis Street. marked on the shelves as almost 12 Euro which in itself is a discount but selling for 3 Euro Each.

6 of these left in Ashbourne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

What are those like to type on? Sick of my old wobbly keys here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

moodrater wrote: »
    What are those like to type on? Sick of my old wobbly keys here.

Like a laptop-standalone hybrid bastard child. Take from that what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

two of the keyboards in dun laoghaire. also logitech wireless mouse, on the shelf at €31.99 but scans at €24 ish:D

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Got the last 3 Euro Keyboard in Tesco Navan :D

Great spot OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Just back from Cabra, plenty of the keyboards left marked €12, no scanner in the shop so I don't know if they are €3.
    No Easter eggs left in store they shipped them out to Clearwater, didn't think they would sell them in Cabra.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

about 4 keyboards in tesco ballybeg, marked €3.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

^ 3 keyboards in Carrick-on-Shannon, back of the store, right side opposite the cards, no price on shelf but scanning at €3.00, Tesco is mental today :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Ben & Jerry's Ice cream, the normal flavours (cookie dough, phish food etc.) are half price at €2.48. Picked up a tub of Half Baked (cookie dough + chocolate brownie flavours mixed together), and at the till it was €1.44 for the 500ml tub.

Only thing was, it was very very icy, as if it had melted and been re-frozen, so it was pretty inedible :( the best before date was late 2013...
    If that was a one off and I was just unlucky, a tub of Ben & Jerry's for €1.44 is a bit of a bargain!

Also, this was Tesco Cabra, so can't speak for the other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

revz wrote: »
    Ben & Jerry's Ice cream, the normal flavours (cookie dough, phish food etc.) are half price at €2.48. Picked up a tub of Half Baked (cookie dough + chocolate brownie flavours mixed together), and at the till it was €1.44 for the 500ml tub.

Only thing was, it was very very icy, as if it had melted and been re-frozen, so it was pretty inedible :( the best before date was late 2013...
    If that was a one off and I was just unlucky, a tub of Ben & Jerry's for €1.44 is a bit of a bargain!

Also, this was Tesco Cabra, so can't speak for the other stores.
    I went to Maynooth Tesco today and bought the same ice-cream. But the price was 2.89(something like it---half price from the original). It was not 1.44. So if anyone was thinking to buy it at that price,,don't try. I think it was only valid in Tesco Cabra..

Tesco Extra in Naas are selling Dom Perignon vintage 2000 at €155. With the 25% off deal atm, would it be worth buying? Is it a bargain at under 120 for a bottle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Tesco Extra in Naas are selling Dom Perignon vintage 2000 at €155. With the 25% off deal atm, would it be worth buying? Is it a bargain at under 120 for a bottle?

Average price with the discount added.

Yes, it can cost you €200 in some places when sold for special events eg weddings, anniversaries, etc but if buying from say the UK you will pay approx €100 - €120.

2 years ago approx Tesco were selling this for €130 - €135

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59398850

• Registered Users Posts: 1 itspower

Got the last 3 Euro Keyboard in Tesco Ballybeg Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

Tesco Finest chocolate range down to between 60-75 cents, including Swiss dark and Peruvian 60% chocolate with coconut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

There was no €3 keyboards in Stillorgan anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

BDJW wrote: »
    There was no €3 keyboards in Stillorgan anyway

Ditto- Lucan, Celbridge, Maynooth........ :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement