Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

nobody on 2nite then? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Scram wrote: »
    nobody on 2nite then? :(

Can you get on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,426 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

looks like origin issues or something...
    I'm on as well as horse and of course Kitten ;)
    Sean is having problems alright,.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Can you get on ?

firing it up now!

firing it up now!

ffs its not loading

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Yeah origin proper fecking up tonight keep having to restart it hopefully can get on eventually!

IgsTer wrote: »
    Yeah origin proper fecking up tonight keep having to restart it hopefully can get on eventually!

yeah keeps asking for password, i enter it and 5 mins later it asks again..cant play:(

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah keeps asking for password, i enter it and 5 mins later it asks again..cant play:(

Exact same issue mate :(

Some great games tonights lads..very enjoyable...

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Aye enjoyed those games, thanks all!

• Advertisement

BFFs now?

Craggy currently set to conquest 32 player maps (48 player limit)
    Pretty enjoyable and a nice crowd on the last few nights so it's popular...
    Teamspeak is getting to be pretty full as well with a good banter in channel...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

finally back online...good rounds tonight . C4 is becoming the weapon of choice :-)

Some pretty close battles last night....very impressed with procon and it's plugins..so far insane balancer is fantastic.
    Not only auto balancing but also has the option to split clans etc and also balance the teams skillwise at the end of each round...It works by comparing a number of stats during the previous rounds such as KDR/points per min/ score etc.
    As a result found the games on Craggy very balanced last night and no one team seemed to run away with any game...
    Only thing is it has to be run locally on an admin pc..which I plan on doing anyway most nights :)

Will also switch some maps back to 64player versions such as Seine etc..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I'd like Seine, Bazaar, karkand & Canals as 64 player versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Karkand 32 deffo.

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Karkand 32 deffo.

I can throw them both into the mix :)
    I like to keep Awesome as far away as possible from me with his bloody C4:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Blazer wrote: »
    I like to keep Awesome as far away as possible from me with his bloody C4:mad:
    And you'd be better off staying out of the sky as well with me around. :pac:

Decryptor wrote: »
    And you'd be better off staying out of the sky as well with me around. :pac:

ah stop the lights....you couldn't even take off for god's sake.

I even heard that the tree at the left hand side of the Russian runway in Caspian actually got a Nemesis badge off you last night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

ah stop the lights....you couldn't even take off for god's sake.

I even heard that the tree at the left hand side of the Russian runway in Caspian actually got a Nemesis badge off you last night ;)
    Hey, I wasn't talking about flying. I was talking about the high possibility of crashing into me mid-air like Firestorm the other night. :D And no, the tree actually got the "embarkment" badge off me. :pac:

• Advertisement

good rounds again this evening . Dont know what was up tonite but every time i met airblazer i was bloody reloading !!.

Guys,,what are you opinions on the new procon plugin I've been using?
    It's called Insane Balancer and basically auto balances during rounds and at the end of each round mixes up the players depending on their previous points/KDR/points per min etc in the last round.

So far it's seems to be doing a great job of balancing and keep the team skills fairly level across games in that teams aren't outmatched.

its fine , can be annoying losing a good squad but the benefits out way that .

nothing worse i suppose than been railroaded for an entire nite .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Yeah I like it, the games during the last week have been a lot closer than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Guys,,what are you opinions on the new procon plugin I've been using?
    It's called Insane Balancer and basically auto balances during rounds and at the end of each round mixes up the players depending on their previous points/KDR/points per min etc in the last round.

So far it's seems to be doing a great job of balancing and keep the team skills fairly level across games in that teams aren't outmatched.

Its very good, please keep it.

It's good, I like it. Although not sure if it acutally does it by skill level as some of the teams it set up were completely unfair :P

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Its good but when your in a squad with m8s it still moves you which can be a pain.

It's good, I like it. Although not sure if it acutally does it by skill level as some of the teams it set up were completely unfair :P

I was drunk so it thought i was a good player :D

In fairness my team had SingSongZilla or whatever he's called....it was never gonna happen for us :P

Man is already a legend !!

• Advertisement

In fairness my team had SingSongZilla or whatever he's called....it was never gonna happen for us :P

Man is already a legend !!

co-worker of ours..he normally plays medal of honour allied assault or something like that :D
    So Battlefield 3 is a huge step up for him :D

Advertisement