Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I burnt my arm on an old scar given to me by my cat. Awesome.

It stiiiiiings :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »
    That new Train song is a catchy little ditty :)

what song is that now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Send him a flirty text, get the ball rolling ;)

I sent him one yesterday and he never replied! So I deleted his number. Screw him, I'm not going to lose any sleep over a 21-year-old.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just remembered the bf shaved his head the other day and the last time I saw him he had loads of hair. This will be odd.. Although last time I saw him with barely any hair I went "mmmm".. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Great, my Dad is at the pub again. That's all he's done on his visit here. I preferred it when he didn't drink.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

what song is that now?
    Erm…the shoop shoop lalala one…

I actually have no idea what its called. I’m such an aul wan here in the office. This is the way the music conversation goes with the 24yr old in the office:
    Me: oh I like this song, is it Dappy?
    Him: no Kiera, Dappy doesn’t sing every song on the radio.
    Me: oh, who sings this then?
    Him: Train
    Me: with Dappy?
    Him: OMFG NOT EVERY STUPID BLOODY SONG HAS DAPPY IN IT.

/I just know the cool kids like Dappy so i think he sings every song :o
    Honey-ec wrote: »
    I sent him one yesterday and he never replied! So I deleted his number. Screw him, I'm not going to lose any sleep over a 21-year-old.

Hahahahaha you’re such a teenager :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lia_lia - hugs for you. Hope you're okay.

I'm off ladies. Might catch up with ye later. If not, try not to miss me too much.. :P Toodles!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Erm…the shoop shoop lalala one…

I actually have no idea what its called. I’m such an aul wan here in the office. This is the way the music conversation goes with the 24yr old in the office:
    Me: oh I like this song, is it Dappy?
    Him: no Kiera, Dappy doesn’t sing every song on the radio.
    Me: oh, who sings this then?
    Him: Train
    Me: with Dappy?
    Him: OMFG NOT EVERY STUPID BLOODY SONG HAS DAPPY IN IT.

/I just know the cool kids like Dappy so i think he sings every song :o

ah I see :)...............whats A ditty :-P?

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Lia_lia - hugs for you. Hope you're okay.

I'm off ladies. Might catch up with ye later. If not, try not to miss me too much.. :P Toodles!
    Enjoy :)
    ah I see :)...............whats A ditty :-P?

A shot simple song is what the dictionary is telling me. Are you the bloody word police :P

Just removing the temptation to text him next time I've a few drinks on board and risk making an even bigger tit out of myself!

• Advertisement

Just removing the temptation to text him next time I've a few drinks on board and risk making an even bigger tit out of myself!

Was your text just an open text which didnt need a reply or was it a question? I love this dating lark :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Afternoon all.

:( Ash Wednesday means giving up all the goodies. Considering giving up meat for Lent too just to see if I can manage it.

Was your text just an open text which didnt need a reply or was it a question? I love this dating lark :)

Open, but he still could have bloody replied!

I'm not able for all this again... I've been out of the game too long :mad:

Open, but he still could have bloody replied!

I'm not able for all this again... I've been out of the game too long :mad:

Yeah its pretty daunting when you’ve been out of it for a long time alright. Sure you’re not ready yet so you don’t need to stress till you are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Just remembered the bf shaved his head the other day and the last time I saw him he had loads of hair. This will be odd.. Although last time I saw him with barely any hair I went "mmmm".. ;)

Shaved like bald or just buzzcut way short, i wish i had shaved mine off years ago its so handy, no more just woke up hair or effort doing aomething to it on nights out etc

krudler wrote: »
    Shaved like bald or just buzzcut way short, i wish i had shaved mine off years ago its so handy, no more just woke up hair or effort doing aomething to it on nights out etc

Shave it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Shave it now :)

Did it months ago :) just wish id have done it sooner lol, get out of bed, zero maintenance required, out of the shower and dry in a quick rub of the towel, so handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm really disgusted that so many people seem to be defending that disgusting Paddy Power ad :(

Enjoy :)

A shot simple song is what the dictionary is telling me. Are you the bloody word police :P

Yup I am :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm really disgusted that so many people seem to be defending that disgusting Paddy Power ad :(

:mad: It makes me lose faith in humanity

• Advertisement

diddlybit wrote: »
    :mad: It makes me lose faith in humanity

yep

I saw this today:

krudler wrote: »
    Did it months ago :) just wish id have done it sooner lol, get out of bed, zero maintenance required, out of the shower and dry in a quick rub of the towel, so handy!
    And it looks good on guys too ;)
    Havent seen it, do you have a link?
    Yup I am :-P

Handcuffs at the ready :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

If anyone wants some cheering up today...read the missing dog thread in A&P, only just saw the update now but it's really made my week. :D

Havent seen it, do you have a link?

pains me to link to it, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZ5MOB3nww

I'm not gonna say I'm "offended" by it, I'm outright angered by it, it reinforces dangerous and harmful stereotypes of transgender people.

I'm not gonna say I'm "offended" by it, I'm outright angered by it, it reinforces dangerous and harmful stereotypes of transgender people.

Holy crap, is that real? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Is there a marketing reason behind it? I am kinda speechless and a lil stunned at the inteneted purpose??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

That is the stupidest add I've ever seen. There doesn't even seem to be a point to it, it's ike they just tried to make a shock value add

They seem to like to create controversy as a way of marketing...

this coming from the company who created an ad that placed bets on whether old ladies would safely cross the road, it's not all that surprising: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2001/jun/06/advertising.asa

not surprising, but still utterly disgusting and reprehensible..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i cant wait to go home this week......i really cant

this week has taken its toll on me and i just want to go home!

:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I think I might need an exorcist for this child...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement