Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

niamhx wrote: »
    I asked about you, I hope your ok ?
    Pembily wrote: »
    Ohmygod HD you ok? What happened?

still feel awful. keep shivverin, waves of nausea and dizzyness. not happy.

i hadn't eaten properly, done the 5k earlier but didn't drink much water and stuff, and the vodka just went through me. girls in my dorm called a ambo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Ah you poor thing, sounds horrible. :( I've ended up in hospital a few times with dehydration (non alcohol related though!) and it's such a scary feeling, I actually thought I was dying!! Sure we'll see ya at the next beers. :) Hope you feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

panda100 wrote: »
    Hey guys, If anyone reads this whose still in there can you please,please look out for my black cardigan(marks and sparks),leather jacket (Berska) and blue scarf. I couldn't find it when I was leaving!!Tried to find it but some girl gve me aggro for looking through all the jackets, I think she thought I was stealing them!

Anyways if you see them could you please let me know,!!The cardi and scarf are probably stuffed down the arm of the leather jacket. Thanks.

Oh no... Have you tried calling them today to see if they found anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

So yeah, I had to vamoose pretty suddenly last night. My sis was on a (1st) date with a guy she met online and he turned out to be a bit of a weirdy so she popped into Doyles to join up with us (safety in numbers). Long story short, he wasn't taking the hint to leave so we did instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Good afternoon, ladies and gents! I was Galvasean's friend, the guy who wasn't really an internet person, but I was welcomed with open arms, thanks to all for a most wonderful evening! I'll have to try to put usernames to faces now...

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    So yeah, I had to vamoose pretty suddenly last night. My sis was on a (1st) date with a guy she met online and he turned out to be a bit of a weirdy so she popped into Doyles to join up with us (safety in numbers). Long story short, he wasn't taking the hint to leave so we did instead!

Is that what happened?! I appear to be missing parts of the second half of the night. Doyles is hazy at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

How ironic is that- she had to crash a boards beers to get away from an internet weirdo :pac:

oddman2 wrote: »
    Is that what happened?! I appear to be missing parts of the second half of the night. Doyles is hazy at best.

I'll have you know both yourself and Sir Billiam played your parts in the escape admirably.
    Your 4am phonecalls I could have done without :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

KTRIC wrote: »
    Thankfully no sign of the post I tried to post last night.

well, not quite no sign..

instead of clicking the reply button you clicked the report button and put your post as the "reason for report" so it showed up as a reported post in the mods forum.

ahem

twice
    ;)

must have been a good night :pac:

CcopO.png

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,434 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Hey all, Great time last night, jeez, there was kinda a lot of us wasn't there! Pem, those mars bar squares were just sublime, - did they work on the barman? :D
    Nice to put faces to all these usernames we see every day, and meet some of you again. I bailed around half twelve, meant to rejoin but it got too late, but great to see you all anyway.

So c'mon, own up, who got coppered? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

johnr1 wrote: »
    Hey all, Great time last night, jeez, there was kinda a lot of us wasn't there! Pem, those mars bar squares were just sublime, - did they work on the barman? :D
    Nice to put faces to all these usernames we see every day, and meet some of you again. I bailed around half twelve, meant to rejoin but it got too late, but great to see you all anyway.

So c'mon, own up, who got coppered? :D

Glad you liked them! Unfortunately they didn't... We all boogied on down to Doyles :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

sam34 wrote: »
    well, not quite no sign..

instead of clicking the reply button you clicked the report button and put your post as the "reason for report" so it showed up as a reported post in the mods forum.

ahem

twice
    ;)

must have been a good night :pac:

Well wasn't that a stroke of luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Great to meet everyone last night... I am just back home now safe and sound.

The Master - :D

KTRIC - that lamp got me as well - and I was sober.

Pembily - your rice krispie squares were yummo! Thank you. :p

I'll have you know both yourself and Sir Billiam played your parts in the escape admirably.
    Your 4am phonecalls I could have done without :p

Was my part something like this?

oddman2 wrote: »
    Was my part something like this?

nah, possibly for the 1st time ever you didn't get to McDonalds.

I seem to recall it happened EXACTLY like this:

My nerves were shot but it was great to meet you all last night.

Just out of bed now. God that was some hangover and I didn't even drink that much.

Apologies to anyone I offended / abused / or made feel uncomfortable in my inebriated state. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    "Awec? I thought awec was a girl!"

Ooooh dear :(

Its all coming back now.....

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

"Awec? I thought awec was a girl!"

You do have a wee bit of a feminine aura about you :P

I'm kidding, you lanky streak you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I fell down the stairs :( lord god almighty :eek:

Do I feck! :pac:

... What? :P

I am also confused..

Ah, I couldn't understand a word you came out with either. :P

Did you not notice how all my responses were "yes" ? :pac:

Did you not notice that I couldn't understand a word you were saying?

You could've said anything and I still wouldn't have had a clue what you were rabbiting on about....

:pac:

• Advertisement

I noticed. :o

:o

Hug it out?

I'll bring a mini whiteboard or something next time :P

Advertisement