Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Yay I gots some love! :D

edit - re Rebel's post. Lest there be any confusion :o

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

bluewolf wrote: »
    Some show called sex tips for girls on 3e... o.O

Ahhahahaaa saw some of that last night - it's hilarious - is yer man rolling his balls yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Looking thru those lists...Ivy is virtually married and with child and still getting a serious amount of girl on girl luvvin :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Lola92
    jujibee
    rainbow kirby
    tomissex
    almostnever
    Jane_LS_88
    Princess Peach
    squeakyduck
    IvyTheTerrible
    rebel girl 15
    shinikins

I'm feeling awfully unloved... but Lola ;) Fancy some cake? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

tatabubbly wrote: »
    Thanks so much for this.

Was there much to do in Florence?

Well, there is loads of art galleries there, some lovely churches and scenery. There is also the florence markets as well. It's quite a good city for shopping and of course, in italian style, loads of food!

The statue of david is there by michealangelo (spelling! ) as well as art by Botellie (Spelling again! Argh! ) like the Venus in a clam picture.
    It's really good if your interested in culture, there's also some amazing architechture!

Me and my best friend went, we really enjoyed it. You can also get wine tours etc which are day tours out in that province, highly recommended! Lots of little coffee bars which had cocktails so it kept us happy!

I'm going there for with himself in two weeks! So excited. He's all about planning stuff to do, I don't think he realises my sole ambition is to eat delicious Italian things and drink wine. Maybe this wine tour you speak of could be a compromise..... Doing something WHILE drinking wine. Win win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Acoshla wrote: »
    I've been there twice in my lovely kidless state and still haven't set foot in any of those coffee shops and never intend to. It's like people saying there's nothing to do in Vegas but drink and gamble. *Exasperated sigh*

theres also guns, the m&m store, shows, on street stuff, bazillions of fireworks and all day breakfast buffets :pac:

Vegas be awesome, the Fremont Street light show is worth seeing alone

and the nightclubs, sweet jesus, club xs in the Wynn hotel has a swimming pool in it

Encore_XS-Nightclub-crop-photo-by-Barbara-Kraft.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Ahhahahaaa saw some of that last night - it's hilarious - is yer man rolling his balls yet?

it all seemed to be pelvic floor exercises and "um i think i had an orgasm"
    okay so

sorry for all my tv updates this evening, i dont watch it very often so it's all a bit of a novelty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Listening to super sappy country music..... I haz a happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Thinking of somethin fun to do for tomorrow. Am lost.

Thinking of somethin fun to do for tomorrow. Am lost.

bed is fun, sundays are for lazin

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I was looking at Rome, is it very religious and is it expensive?

Neither of us are religious at all.

We sound so picky, but we're not, honest!

Anyone know what Germany is like?

I'm practically an athiest and loved rome. we did the vatican - which I loved because of all the artwork and our guide was great at storytelling all the corruption in the church through the ages (blackmailing michelangelo, rumours of pope poisioning etc) Not a bit of it was religious on our trip.

If you go off the beaten track, restaraunts are much cheaper than the ones near the vatican. If you like art or history, you will enjoy rome - the colesseum, the spanish steps, the pantheon, trevvi fountain, old ruins, little cobblestoned windy streets, sharing a bottle of wine or icecream.... I loved it.

Germany - I've only ever been to Bavaria, but I liked it. very scenic, munich is so pretty, but I would think italy would be more romantic, and maybe more sights to see (thats just me though)

Paris is pricey, but it is beautiful. Edinburgh is lovely too, and not too expensive.

I'd love to go to florence. Didnt see much of milan as I was passing through to go to switzerland via north italy but my impression was that milan was expensive enough.

krudler wrote: »
    bed is fun, sundays are for lazin
    True dat but with a baby in the middle of the bed that's not going to be as fun as Sundays should be. Bowling or going for a walk thru slieve blooms or it's too bad they don't have those giant adventure centres with the coloured balls
    for adults :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thanks so much for all the information guys, really appreciate it.

Going to look up a few more places now and see.

Just put some cupcakes in the oven, lime, orange and lemon flavour - hope they nice.

The smell of lemons/oranges/limes in the kitchen is so lovely, really citrus-y.

True dat but with a baby in the middle of the bed that's not going to be as fun as Sundays should be. Bowling or going for a walk thru slieve blooms or it's too bad they don't have those giant adventure centres with the coloured balls
    for adults :(

You know I'd say you could open one of those kids things with ball pits, slides, swings, rope bridges, all that stuff for kids, and open purely for adults, and make a bomb, my nephew had his last birthday in one of them and I was volunteered to keep an eye on some of the kids, had a friggin blast :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

You know I'd say you could open one of those kids things with ball pits, slides, swings, rope bridges, all that stuff for kids, and open purely for adults, and make a bomb, my nephew had his last birthday in one of them and I was volunteered to keep an eye on some of the kids, had a friggin blast :pac:
    I've never fully gotten over Peter Pan leaving Galway. They said they were coming back...

I miss the ballpit. :( And the Coca Cola slide. (aka the scariest thing you could do as a kid; kind of like saying as an adult that you bungee-jumped into shark-infested waters).

Haha yes those ball pits were unreal. Someone needs to open one that they let adults into!

Oh my god yes!

Such an amount of nostalgia thinking back on all the Saturdays and birthday parties at Peter Pan in Galway. Would love that now, but with no pesky kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

I miss the ballpit. :( And the Coca Cola slide. (aka the scariest thing you could do as a kid; kind of like saying as an adult that you bungee-jumped into shark-infested waters).

It was! I remember when I was about 8 going and sitting on the edge about 5 times and wussing out, the sixth time the supervisor, after about 30 seconds of me sitting there frozen in terror, went "off with you so!" and shoved me over the edge. Twas marvellous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I got a 72 in my assignment, which means I'm still getting a first in Economics, I have absolutely no idea how....

small-fundazzle-ball-pit.jpg

one of these.

with a bar.

• Advertisement

pampootie wrote: »
    It was! I remember when I was about 8 going and sitting on the edge about 5 times and wussing out, the sixth time the supervisor, after about 30 seconds of me sitting there frozen in terror, went "off with you so!" and shoved me over the edge. Twas marvellous.
    Haha reminds me of the episode of mr bean where he's hanging off the diving board and the kid jumps on his fingers lol

I got a 72 in my assignment, which means I'm still getting a first in Economics, I have absolutely no idea how....
    Congrats.

BUN success, they are absolutely gorgeous, so light and fluffy. There's a gorgeous taste of fruit of them, but it's not over powering or very sweet. Thrilled with how they turned out.

Whitney Houston is dead.....

Jesus christ.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46355454

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Jesus christ.

Just saw that - very sad news!

Jesus christ.

So so sad.

Lemon, Lime and Orange buns, absolutely thrilled with how they turned out :D

6p1cwg.jpg

Close up :)

k5dew.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Jesus christ.
    That's mad isn't it? I just seen it on BBC News 24. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

small-fundazzle-ball-pit.jpg

one of these.

with a bar.
    Dear. God. Krudler's going to be a MILLIONAIRE!!! :eek: :D

I used to spend hours in those ball pits as a child. My mother would almost have to drag me out of them. I honestly think that she could have left me in one of these for 7 hours a day while she went to work and I wouldn't have even noticed. :o

They had one in the children's books section in Easons on O'Connell Street and I loved it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

The media on the whole has been very quick to jump back on the "We love Whitney, she was the best thing ever" bandwagon now that she's dead. She was mocked within an inch of her life by the press when she had those disastrous concerts. Fickle.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Lovely Muffin, your city questions here are proving great for me. They boyf and I have been trying to plan somewhere to go for months now and still haven't decided. Trying to find somewhere that neither of us have been and want to go to is proving impossible!

I'm gonna show him the last few pages of this thread and see if that helps :D

First Belfast and now this.
    Are you just unintentionally copying me? Or intentionally? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

My boyfriends out for his friend's 21st and I'm real like I dunno, last time he went out he came home with serious second degree burns. So i'm kinda nervous :o

Watching don't tell the bride repeats, dunno if i'd have the nerves to do that :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement