Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Did a church-gate collection for the school this evening and the priest threw in a 50. Serious money to be made in the priesthood lads ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Just found out some bitch was spreading **** about me!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I will study today.....

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Come on Ireland, we can win this...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Come on Ireland, we can win this...

:(

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »
    :(
    Sexton should've put that game away, missed more than once. :pac:

Sexton should've put that game away, missed more than once. :pac:

In fairness they missed kicks too, disastrous finish to the game, not convinced about the peno Wales got!

In fairness they missed kicks too, disastrous finish to the game, not convinced about the peno Wales got!
    Couldn't agree more, Ireland looked shakey at times, need to pick it up for the next match!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Have yet to start studying for English II and Chemistry tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

For the record, I didn't study. Instead I organised my folder and came back downstairs :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Maths Paper 1 should be interesting... :(

Anyone staying up to watch the Superbowl? It's not on the poverty channels (rte1/2, TV3, TG4) so that's me out :P

Talking to the lads today and we figured this summer would be a mixture of drinking and working hungover.... man we're classy :cool::D

13spanner wrote: »
    Anyone staying up to watch the Superbowl? It's not on the poverty channels (rte1/2, TV3, TG4) so that's me out :P

Talking to the lads today and we figured this summer would be a mixture of drinking and working hungover.... man we're classy :cool::D
    Ahhhh here, the Superbowl? Sure thats just one long advertisement session :D

Fact. I remember last year I had myself settled in for 5 hours of intense action. I lasted about 45 mins before heading to bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

All I did today was teama and mothucain for Geibheann, didn't even touch an Triail or the other literature. So. Screwed

BBC don't have ads!

M&S* wrote: »
    BBC don't have ads!
    Haha but all those half-time shows and stuff are all like 'sponsored by .....' etc :P Besides, American football is boring as hell, why would anyone watch it :rolleyes:

ConTheCat wrote: »
    For the record, I didn't study. Instead I organised my folder and came back downstairs :(

That's essentially what happens everytime I go to "study".
    Clean my room, read a book...
    and of course, the ever favourite, Organise my folder:D

Haha but all those half-time shows and stuff are all like 'sponsored by .....' etc :P Besides, American football is boring as hell, why would anyone watch it :rolleyes:

It takes so long between plays, it's tedious!
    Now Chelsea 3-3 Manchester Utd was a game:cool:

It takes so long between plays, it's tedious!
    Now Chelsea 3-3 Manchester Utd was a game:cool:
    Exactly!
    Hernandez!!! And Rooney on top form today! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Congrats to the Giants in winning the Superbowl! Was a deadly game!

The rugby was brill too but we should have had it!

Oh maths, why do you do this to me? :(

Oh maths, why do you do this to me? :(

Because Maths is awesome,
    Maths also demands you be awesome,
    Failing that you and maths may not get along. :pac:

Mocks thread has surpassed 200'000 views.
    Excuse me, but that is tragic.
    Seriously what's the point of mocks then!

Edit: Took a peek in the thread, not looking at anything, the amount of newly reg'd accounts is hilarious:D
    And there's a big spreadsheet with all of the exams and everything lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Last night I sat down to watch an ep of Family Guy, said that once it was over I'd do 3 hours Chemistry and 3 hours of English. Fell asleep and didn't wake up until my alarm this morning, so for English Paper II and Chemistry I had done a grand total of zero and zero hours study respectively.

English Paper II went reasonably well regardless, probably got about 50%. English along with French is my best subject though, and I haven't gotten below a b2 in it since probably like 3rd year.

Chemistry was an absolute nightmare. Not only had I done literally no study, it was a bítch of a paper imo. Delighted with 20% in it.

As predicted I struggled to answer a thing on the maths paper :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Messed up my timings in business so badly, only half finished the last long question. Stupid ABQ, no fcuking way could I have done that in 25 minutes.

Irish paper 2 is tomorrow and even though I know what poem is coming up, I still studied all 5 as I felt guilty :')

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

As predicted I struggled to answer a thing on the maths paper :(

Our Maths II was grand :) Irish II I shnaked through (So much bull**** though!) Irish I (Kill me) and Economics (Depends on the test) tomorrow.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Namlub wrote: »
    Messed up my timings in business so badly, only half finished the last long question. Stupid ABQ, no fcuking way could I have done that in 25 minutes.

Irish paper 2 is tomorrow and even though I know what poem is coming up, I still studied all 5 as I felt guilty :')
    pretty sure its 36 minutes for the abq :) hahaha im doing that too for irish :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Is it? Oh, well something's gone terribly wrong then...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement