Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

You'd want to go over cell division (mitosis etc), DNA/Rna structure, maybe the immune system (virus's, bacteria), photasynthesis (not sure is thats the english for it ha :P), genetics, and the stuff on plants
    Everythings grand except for the plants ha :pac:

I would probably choose to be disembowelled rather than do biology through Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

I would probably choose to be disembowelled rather than do biology through Irish.
    Haha :D Gaeilge Abú :p

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Lads, these mocks will really be the death of me!
    Thank f they're not the real thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

What time does the CAO close? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

What time does the CAO close? :confused:

Pretty sure it was about 5 minutes ago or something :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Biology wasn't too bad, some fcuking weird questions but yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

finished an hour early in english paper 1 today :O is there something wrong with me ? :eek:

finished an hour early in english paper 1 today :O is there something wrong with me ? :eek:
    finished with 55 minutes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

The mocks are making people crazy. Myself included.

I'm surprised everyone else's mocks are now too, usually they're not till mid/late feb. I still haven't started bio.

• Advertisement

ConTheCat wrote: »
    OMG I'm so gonna do that, I wasn't in when they saw it! :(

No no, Senior A Camogie against Loreto Kilkenny, if theres any of ye here..Ye going downnnnnnn! :)

hahahahahahahahaha oh you dont stand a chance hun :P ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Siobhnk wrote: »
    The mocks are making people crazy. Myself included.

It only really hit me earlier. "oh yeah...mocks tomorrow. Huh":pac:
    I love it when my teachers and friends tell me that I'm not doing enough, but for some reason it hits such a nerve when my parents say it.

Never a sentence more true...

The amount of lurkers around here!:eek:

Jaysus, its cold out :(:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

The only mock I'm dreading at this stage is History :( I know the stuff but having serious problems getting 4 pages out of each essay.

Starting mocks Thursday week. Ag Science and German before the midterm, everything else after. Not awfully bothered really, it's June that counts and we'll all be ready by then :cool:

13spanner wrote: »
    The only mock I'm dreading at this stage is History :( I know the stuff but having serious problems getting 4 pages out of each essay.

Starting mocks Thursday week. Ag Science and German before the midterm, everything else after. Not awfully bothered really, it's June that counts and we'll all be ready by then :cool:
    Did you do the orals yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

hahahahahahahahaha oh you dont stand a chance hun :P ;)

Stop sticking up for them, you know you prefer me :D They don't know what they have coming ;)

Stop sticking up for them, you know you prefer me :D They don't know what they have coming ;)
    Hahahahaha that's awkward.
    Bring it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

My mocks start friday... Fúcked isn't the word.

Can any chemistry buff help me find the oxidation number for Na2S203. My heads fried and the notes/marking scheme are no help.

eh hmmmmm me and joey go there :P :rolleyes:
    L-O , L-O-R , L-O-R-E-T-O hon loreto ;) may i add we win the all ireland like every year ;) :P

eh hmmmmm me and joey go there :P :rolleyes:
    L-O , L-O-R , L-O-R-E-T-O hon loreto ;) may i add we win the all ireland like every year pretty much everything ;) :P

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Did you do the orals yet?
    Orals done there last week, 18/25% for German and 31/40% for Irish. Could've been worse I figure :) that's pretty much my motto for this year haha.

13spanner wrote: »
    Orals done there last week, 18/25% for German and 31/40% for Irish. Could've been worse I figure :) that's pretty much my motto for this year haha.
    What did you think of irish? :D Ahhh right, decent motto I suppose, it could be worse :D

I studied 6 chapters of biology, and they're the main six. I don't care whether or not I pass the mock at this stage, but I'm really proud of myself for doing all of that :D that's like... 1/8 of the course I think, pass maths though so ya know yerself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Maths (OL) and English (HL) Paper 1's tomorrow. Seriously need to do well in the English caus I'm screwed for the paper two! All down to timing these exams (Except Irish and Physics which I'm properly ****ed for) Wanna do better than Christmas and haven't done an awful amount of revision (Like 2 hours for the last 10 days?!) Dunno how that's gonna work out!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

I dont have my mocks til the 29th but even still, I just googled 'can you pass higher level maths on a parts', fml :pac:

French...pure traumatised here thanks to it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭afc4life

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I'm so bored I'm watching Caca Milis on youtube...
    OMG I'm so gonna do that, I wasn't in when they saw it! :(
    afc4life wrote: »
    In basketball or what sport?

I have basketball quarter final this sunday, your not in it are you? :p
    No no, Senior A Camogie against Loreto Kilkenny, if theres any of ye here..Ye going downnnnnnn! :)

Haha Oh rite, I new you were from Kilkenny with that user name! :p I tought you might have been in it because there was a team from Kilkenny in our semis on Sunday!!

Good luck anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

English was good, almost finished the exam book :) Maths was ok but like section c parts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Biology today was fine. I raped those short questions, they were beautiful.

Maths? That was the most disgusting paper I've ever seen. And this is pass maths. Not one of the 3 pass maths classes in my year liked it, every one of them could hardly do it.
    And I was counting on P1 to bring me up from an abysmal P2. :(

• Advertisement

Biology today. My result won't be great but on a personal level it will be incredible. I haven't done any homework or study for Biology since mid-5th year (seriously) but yesterday I did 5/6 hours for it. I think I got about 50/55% in the exam today, so I'm absolutely delighted! :D Forgot the name for a
    quadrat
    though, so I called it 'the square apparatus used to carry out this experiment" :rolleyes:

Dominated French aural, A1 I hope.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement