Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another train incident

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

She is a bit of a mank.

She definitely went too far into the humiliation zone, but prison? I mean come on.

yeah yeah yeah, I know if the roles were reversed yadda yadda yadda.

In my opinion, she went a bit far, and the truth of the matter is that in society, right or wrong, it's more acceptable to rub your tits in a boys face rather than flopping your dick around a girl on a bus.

I felt bad for the boy, he was stressed and nervous, and having the camera held up to him didn't help.

She did have a nice rack, just saying.
    Ah, the auld "If she's hot, it's not so bad" gem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

She is a bit of a mank.

She definitely went too far into the humiliation zone, but prison? I mean come on.

yeah yeah yeah, I know if the roles were reversed yadda yadda yadda.

In my opinion, she went a bit far, and the truth of the matter is that in society, right or wrong, it's more acceptable to rub your tits in a boys face rather than flopping your dick around a girl on a bus.

I felt bad for the boy, he was stressed and nervous, and having the camera held up to him didn't help.

She did have a nice rack, just saying.

The only reason it's acceptable is because people like you keep saying it's acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Kimia wrote: »
    The only reason it's acceptable is because people like you keep saying it's acceptable.

I don't think it's acceptable, I hope I'm not coming across that way.
    She shouldn't have done it , the guy was bullied.
    But all this talk of sex offender and prison , to me, is too much.

Like I said, I hope this was an isolated incident and she is shamed enough to never put anyone through that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

But all this talk of sex offender and prison , to me, is too much.

Why is it too much?

If i get on the train tomorrow and someone videos me ripping off some young ones top and trying to get her trousers off will you say the same?

Like fcuk you would.

If this video had been a man doing it to a young girl this thread would have gone into meltdown after 5 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

This clip shows a woman manhandling and sexually teasing a kid of around 15 i'd say.

She's being labelled a peodaphile.

what think ye ?
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82118609/

Imagine if the gender were to be reversed. She'd be arrested.

personally i'd probably have been delighted if i was him at that age, i dreamt of that kind of thing happening to me..................

Edit, its a bus, sorry.

what would igive to have this happen,.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Pity it wasn't on Scotrail. No doubt some big man would have flung her off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Pity it wasn't on Scotrail. No doubt some big man would have flung her off.

she would of flug him off if ye know what im sayin...

Pdfile wrote: »
    she would of flug him off if ye know what im sayin...

He would have been too old for her..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I honestly would've smacked her for acting like that. The lad was having fun at first, but as soon as she started ripping off his clothes that's abuse.
    I don't think he was having fun at all. I think he pretended to have fun at first because he didn't want to show his embarrassment, and it just got more uncomfortable by the second. Towards the end of the video he looks pretty scared. I wonder about the mentality of whoever was filming that. Also, it was obvious something was going on and the bus should've been stopped. As for that woman, she needs locking up, that's not having a laugh, it's sexual assault. The noise accompanying the video btw sounds like squealing pigs. Pretty apt really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

Johro wrote: »
    The noise accompanying the video btw sounds like squealing pigs. Pretty apt really.
    had to turn it off, it was like a horror movie. Poor kid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

If this video had been a man doing it to a young girl this thread would have gone into meltdown after 5 posts.

Of course it would. If a man did the same to young girl he would go down for attempted rape, case closed. There would be a baying crowd outside the courthouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

its on the world wide web forever.. that lad wasnt enjoying it at all .. pure fear... that lad will be scarred for the rest of his life.. i doubt if he'd be fit in a few years to have a normal relationship with a girl knowing this vid is out there... not good poor fecker!

flanum wrote: »
    its on the world wide web forever.. that lad wasnt enjoying it at all .. pure fear... that lad will be scarred for the rest of his life.. i doubt if he'd be fit in a few years to have a normal relationship with a girl knowing this vid is out there... not good poor fecker!

Didn't think it was that bad tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

That was disgusting. The poor child. I hope that b*tch gets arrested. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Ugh.

I work for Irish Rail and the one thing i will never understand is why people feel the need to do such bizarre and inappropriate stuff on public transport. I come across it every day.

It's a simple transaction: buy ticket at departure station, undertake journey, exit vehicle at destination.

Why do people feel the need to do stuff like this?

Why do people need the big man to remove them from the train for being arseholes?

Put simply, what the **** is wrong with people?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Ugh.

I work for Irish Rail and the one thing i will never understand is why people feel the need to do such bizarre and inappropriate stuff on public transport. I come across it every day.

It's a simple transaction: buy ticket at departure station, undertake journey, exit vehicle at destination.

Why do people feel the need to do stuff like this?

Why do people need the big man to remove them from the train for being arseholes?

Put simply, what the **** is wrong with people?

Any funny stories to tell?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

what was the context of that?

What she did was unacceptable but there are degrees of being unacceptable. If she is some drunken lout who picked on this poor kid randomly then she should be locked up.

For all we know the kid may have had a lewd mouth, may have made inappropriate sexual remarks to either her or someone equally defenceless as himself, we have no idea the context of that.

It was clearly designed to embarrass the kid, maybe something he had done could have been equally as disgusting. Watching that seemed like the young lad was being put in his place and she went way over the line with it.

what was the context of that?

What she did was unacceptable but there are degrees of being unacceptable. If she is some drunken lout who picked on this poor kid randomly then she should be locked up.

For all we know the kid may have had a lewd mouth, may have made inappropriate sexual remarks to either her or someone equally defenceless as himself, we have no idea the context of that.

It was clearly designed to embarrass the kid, maybe something he had done could have been equally as disgusting. Watching that seemed like the young lad was being put in his place and she went way over the line with it.

your inventing stuff... she is an adult.. he is a child... line drawn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Johro wrote: »
    I don't think he was having fun at all. I think he pretended to have fun at first because he didn't want to show his embarrassment, and it just got more uncomfortable

i'd say he still had a peddle(or 2)......(or 3) when he went home.
    Up in the bedroom with the 'Shoot' magazine

flanum wrote: »
    your inventing stuff... she is an adult.. he is a child... line drawn!
    she didn't look like an adult,then again I couldn't watch the entire vid. how old is she? (apx)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Kanoe wrote: »
    she didn't look like an adult,then again I couldn't watch the entire vid. how old is she? (apx)

she's an adult.a pair a tats on her Kellie Brooke would be happy with,age? about late 20's or a bit older

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

This woman on the bus has sexually harassed a minor. She appears to be kissing him, forcing him to touch her breasts, forcing his face into her breasts, touching his genitals and clearly removes his shirt and tries to remove his pants. There could be grounds for sexual assault as the kid appears to resist. But it's definitely sexual harassment. Not sure of the law in England if that's where it is. But there should be enough legislation to warrant a prison sentence if a judge deemed so. I know you may look and say it's just a bit of touching. But you don't know the psychological effects something like that can have on a young child. There's much more than the what is shown on the video to consider.

I remember a case study I came across last year where a woman in the US got mandatory life for forcing a 13 year old boy to touch her breasts and kissing him. So she should count herself lucky it's not over there. Couldn't hear the video but didn't appear to be America.

fuck, rank. I saw the scaby tracksuit hotpants and thought it was a bunch of teens.

she's fooked now anyway, but the gasoon is banjaxed forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

That young fella looks to be only about 12 yrs old. He is clearly in shock and scared though he seems to be trying to appear unfazed by remaining smiling. You only have to look at the consistently raised eyebrows and completely panicked expression on his face though to see his real feelings of fear and embarrassment. He very obviously tries to resist her attempts to take his tshirt off. She keeps trying to force his arms above his head, and at the start he keeps pulling them down again, she is grinding herself against his crotch, sticking her boobs in his face, and forcefully keeps grabbing him by the jaw to turn his face into her boobs even though he tries to turn his head.

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that this was a sexual assault.

Dirty skanky abusive tramp should be severely punished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Kimia wrote: »
    Wow that was awful. At one point he looked like he was going to start crying, when it became clear that the woman was not stopping with her 'joke'. And the manic laughter just made it all the worse. She should be hauled off and thrown in jail - absolutely disgusting.

This is what I was thinking. Who were the clowns laughing at all of this? Anyone with any sense of right and wrong could see plainly the boy was both embaressed and scared of her.

She's nothing but a dirty slut.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Dirty slag! :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Dirty slag! :eek::eek::eek:

Could you imagine his parents watching that?

Sharp kick to her riddled fanny for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Man+groped+terrified+boy.-a0177905105

A SEX attacker has been jailed for molesting a schoolboy.

Joseph Johnson was living alone at a flat in North Tyneside when he targeted the 13-year-old youngster.

He made crude comments before giving the teenager a glass of coke laced with vodka, Newcastle Crown Court was told.

The drink made the boy feel drunk and Johnson took his chance to launch an assault.

He stroked the boy's chest after telling him to lie down on the sofa, said Alexia Zimbler, prosecuting. Then with the frightened youngster pretending to be asleep, 49-year-old Johnson groped him.

Johnson, who moved to Bishop Auckland, County Durham, after the attack last July, was jailed for 18 months after admitting sexual assault.

His barrister, Jamie Adams, said a community sentence would allow the defendant to go on an intensive sex offender treatment programme.

But a pre-sentence report warned Johnson - who has no previous convictions - could pose a risk to other children.

And this is what happens when a man is involved.... bit of a contrast to be sure!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Can't wait to see the outcome of this one. No doubt the Police will be notified and between CCTV and that video they should be able to track down that dirty tramp...or will they bother?

Advertisement