Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another train incident

Options
  • 18-12-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

This clip shows a woman manhandling and sexually teasing a kid of around 15 i'd say.

She's being labelled a peodaphile.

what think ye ?
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82118609/

Imagine if the gender were to be reversed. She'd be arrested.

personally i'd probably have been delighted if i was him at that age, i dreamt of that kind of thing happening to me..................

Edit, its a bus, sorry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I wish i was sexually manhandled on public transport by a woman when I was 15

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 25,064 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Eww! Horny biatch needs to learn how to control herself! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I'd say she's riddled. He better get checked out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Pin_Cushion

Nice.

efb wrote: »
    I'd say she's riddled. He better get checked out.

I'd say her fanny is down to her ankles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Edit, its a bus, sorry.

Oh, i retract my nice comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Urgh..

Bus wanker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jammy bastard, at 15 that wouldve been material for some serious alone time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

That's an uncomfortable watch, didn't look like the lad was enjoying himself at all, no matter how much you think it is every lads teenage fantasies... She looked like she was trying to humiliate him more than anything.

Wouldn't call her a paedo though but she was clearly out of order and sexually harrassing him. And yes I would say the same before the if the 'roles were reversed brigade' come chiming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

am.......

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Haelium

This thread will contain the usual double standard and no actual debate. As we all know, if the genders were reversed the person would go to jail and the video would be taken down.

Haelium wrote: »
    This thread will contain the usual double standard and no actual debate. As we all know, if the genders were reversed the person would go to jail and the video would be taken down.

Im just waiting to see it closed. IMO it looks like rape as posted above its was awkward to watch. if ye watch it to the end its not one bit cool. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

What a dirty old scrote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

orourkeda wrote: »

In full view of everyone like that? LOL

You'd have blown your load on the seats IF you were lucky and burst out crying. Scared for life.

Thankfully someone stopped the mental bítch.

I swear to God at the things people find amusing. Funny so long as it's not me or my kids, my friends or family.

Pretty close to rape there people and if yee dont see that then i dont know in the fúck what yee thought it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

I have a son that age, if some tart did that to him id go ****ing nuts.

Stupid wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rocky bilboa

that is disgraceful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

that is not nice to watch at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

When she took his shirt off I was like ok, someone will step in and stop her.

When she tried to strip off his shorts why the fook did they all just watch?!

Dirty aul hag. She should be jailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Love the way he's labelled as "little boy". Whereas if the same guy was robbign an old lady he be portrayed as being as close to adulthood as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Flash crashed when I loaded this, just a still image with that ...noise.

That was horrifying enough.

(Oh and when I saw "another train incident" I though either another DART incident or one of those Chinese cover ups to do with the train derailments.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

orourkeda wrote: »
    Spunge wrote: »
    Nice
    Nice.
    Jammy bastard, at 15 that wouldve been material for some serious alone time.

An out of control adult restrains a child, sexually assaults them and strips them in public, and you find it amusing?

You are some of the sickest ****s around.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Callipo

Poor fella. That was embarrassing :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,367 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Not a nice watch.
    She should be charged for what she did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Haelium wrote: »

Im just waiting to see it closed. IMO it looks like rape as posted above its was awkward to watch. if ye watch it to the end its not one bit cool. :(
    Why would it be closed?
    And Haelium, yep, double standard all right - not helped by men saying "nnnnnnice" and "That was my fantasy the jammy git".
    It's not paedophilic though - he's not a little boy. But it's still sexual assault and she's a kunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

What a pig.

What she did is worse than the recent case of the racist on the tube. She should be found and locked up. In a male prison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I switched it off after 30 seconds, terrible carry on. I hope she was arrested :mad:

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Why would it be closed?
    And Haelium, yep, double standard all right - not helped by men saying "nnnnnnice".

example being the 'nice' posts.
    Also its a minor that is involved. Being stripped and mocked.
    As posted by many others if it were genders it would be reversed.
    I only see that when i minor is involved it should be the same case.

*i could be wrong in saying minor but certainly didnt look 18

Advertisement