Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milk Rounds 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

ananas wrote: »
    BW are calling today re interviews.

Did they call you just now ananas?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

It was around midday they rang, but they could be spreading out the phone calls- don't rule yourself out yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

ananas wrote: »
    It was around midday they rang, but they could be spreading out the phone calls- don't rule yourself out yet!

Thanks ananas. No word yet anyhow! Good luck with your interview, it looks like a fantastic firm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭advicewhore

Got a call from BW today too, about 12.15. Interviews seem to be on next week! Does anyone know the format for BW, McCann or A&L interviews from past experience??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 2ndtimer

Hi,

Is anyone going to this thing on Wednesday evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 arfheabhas

Hi,

Yeah i'm going to the presentation this evening, coming up from Cork so its a bit of a dose. Not really sure what to expect to be honest. Do people think it will go on until 9(half 6 to half 8 in the letter)? Trying to decide if i'll make the last train home or have to stay up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 2ndtimer

Thats a distance for two hours...im sure you could leave at 8.30 though.

Is there two presentations? my invite is for wednesday 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 24 arfheabhas

Sorry yeah wednesday evening, just the one presentation.:o

Could stay in my brothers house above but i'll just leave a little early. It's a pain, and back up again monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Beechey

Re BW

They're having interviews starting on the 5th for the week - maybe going into the week of the 12th.

Also are AC calling back for a second individual interview or are they making offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭birdie89

Has anyone heard back from DE yet?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭moonbino

Beechey wrote: »
    Re BW

They're having interviews starting on the 5th for the week - maybe going into the week of the 12th.

Also are AC calling back for a second individual interview or are they making offers?

Beechey did you have your AC interview today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 LivinLaVida

I think that was the final round for AC. What did you think of the interview? Again mine was more of a chat, I was able to manipulate the conversation into areas that I wanted to go down. The two partners that I had were very nice aswell. Have Frys 2moro and apparently from all reports it is tough enough

I think that was the final round for AC. What did you think of the interview? Again mine was more of a chat, I was able to manipulate the conversation into areas that I wanted to go down. The two partners that I had were very nice aswell. Have Frys 2moro and apparently from all reports it is tough enough

Same. Partners were friendly and it was a nice chat. I honestly don't have a clue if I'm in or out though. Fingers crossed. Good luck with Frys.

Eversheds offers are out

Does anyone know the salaries that are on offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭frustratedTC

Congrats livin, are they phoning? I haven't heard from them yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brumbram6

congrats!!

Eversheds offers are out

Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭irishgirl23

moonbino wrote: »
    Eversheds offers are out

Congrats!

Agh nervous, are they phoning??

Think I can say at this stage I won't be getting an offer. Congrats, LivinLaVida!

• Advertisement

Cheers guys delighted to have an offer at least. It could just have been the person that I did an interview phoning me. I told them I was doing other interviews and that I wanted to decide once I know exactly what I am offered or not offered. They gave a deadline of the 12th which is fair enough. Anyone do there 2nd round Frys today? The commercial question was a bit of a weird one I thought

Does anyone have any ideas of the salaries for the big 5 and the rest?

Does anyone have any ideas of the salaries for the big 5 and the rest?

I know Maples pay 36K, that's about it! Question, who rung you? Was it Fiona Crawley, the HR woman, or a partner?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lilfeely

Congrats LivinLaVida!!
    Anyone else receive an offer from Eversheds?
    I think I can safely say I didn't! :(

lilfeely wrote: »
    Congrats LivinLaVida!!
    Anyone else receive an offer from Eversheds?
    I think I can safely say I didn't! :(

Nope, me either. You think it's game, set and match for us? :( It's kind of annoying, considering how much they gushed over me :(

From what I've heard Maples give the highest salary, no idea about the rest, I wonder is it as low as accounting?Anyone got a ball park figure

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lilfeely

Nope, me either. You think it's game, set and match for us? :( It's kind of annoying, considering how much they gushed over me :(

Hmmmm hard to tell. If someone else on this saya that they got an offer today then Id say no chance. However its possible you could get a call tomorrow. If I dont get a call tomorrow I wont be hoping for one! Fingers crossed for ya! Starting to feel disheartened by this whole process...all I want for Christmas is a training contract!!haha

• Registered Users Posts: 28 purpleglory

From what I know Maples pay the most at 45k. Then the Big 5 come in and I think I am in the ballpark when saying that McCann pay circa 40k, MOP 36k, AC 34k. Not sure about Frys and AL but I think they are in and about the 34k mark

lilfeely wrote: »

Hmmmm hard to tell. If someone else on this saya that they got an offer today then Id say no chance. However its possible you could get a call tomorrow. If I dont get a call tomorrow I wont be hoping for one! Fingers crossed for ya! Starting to feel disheartened by this whole process...all I want for Christmas is a training contract!!haha

LivinLaVida, get back on here and tell us who rang you :P Why would you say we've no chance if someone else comes on here and says it? It's a killer though, why rave so much about me..it all seems insincere now :( Thanks, I've my fingers crossed for you too, hope we get it :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Purpleglory, Anyone head from DE, anyone any idea how much Eversheds,DE, or MHC pay? I thought all 5 + Maples would pay the exact same, seems Maples are trying to incentivise the best to pick them over the top 5

Advertisement