Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Awear.. thanks to Boardsies again!!:D

10401367_Black_medium.jpg

A bit of sparkle for Christmas. as usual much nicer in real life!!

10301657_Navy_medium.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Awear.. thanks to Boardsies again!!:D

<SNIP>

My dress! It's so pretty on, isn't it? The pictures really do not do it justice!

Mod note: Please do not quote a picture just to say that you like the item. This is what the Thanks button is for.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

257517_main?$hero$

From the men's section in River Island. Bought as an Xmas present from my boyfriend after he saw me admiring it. And then had to tell me he bought because he was worried that I wouldn't like the colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Bought these the other day along with just a plain white over-sized shirt from H&M
    16T06ABLK_small.jpg
    Also bought a faux fur coat in River Island but I think it may have to go back for fiscal reasons :( can't find the pic online.

EDIT: you can't really see but they have faux leather panels down the side and are so fierce. Or so I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Vero Moda dress (via ASOS.com)
    image1xl.jpg

ASOS Beanie
    image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

<SNIP>

From the men's section in River Island. Bought as an Xmas present from my boyfriend after he saw me admiring it. And then had to tell me he bought because he was worried that I wouldn't like the colour!

The men's section! Seriously? that bag is just beautiful! I might be sticking it on my Christmas list this year haha! Looks quite feminine to me :D

Mod Note: Please do not quote a picture just to say that you like the item. This is what the Thanks button is for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 peacock99

New Years Dress :)

Vila dress - colour is Tabasco !

http://images.booztx.com/vila/1300x1700/vl14005851_tabasco_1blackand1tabascobelt.jpg

Shopped at Boozt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

<SNIP>

I think it's divine <3 I put it on my fb with the note of Dear Family....potential Christmas present!

*heres hoping!* (you have the best boyfriend!)

Mod Note: Please do not quote a picture just to say that you like the item. This is what the Thanks button is for.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    <SNIP>

The men's section! Seriously? that bag is just beautiful! I might be sticking it on my Christmas list this year haha! Looks quite feminine to me :D

Yup! The men's section! Made it half the price than it would have been in the women's section too! Was only about 30.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I'm not mad about the work ethic of American Apparel but I loved this dress

serve.asp?media=rnt46p_BlackRainbowSplatter_Black.jpg

So this dress is just above my knee. Would have actually liked it a bit shorter.

Might put up a pic of me wearing it at a later stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Thanks for some tips I got on this forum, I splashed out on a Freya Pier bikini this week for a holiday early next year. Took me bloody ages to choose a suitable bikini as my bra size is a small band with a large cup; I need something supportive but didn't want anything slutty looking. It's also just hard to find things in my size a lot of the time.

I settled on this lovely two piece that came with great reviews from similarly-sized ladies. Can't wait for it to arrive! Never in my life thought I'd be wearing pink polka dots but sure you only live once :D

bikini.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Christmas Present from the Mother. Super super super swoon!!!

il_fullxfull.196645735.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62931584/anatomical-heart-necklace-in-antique

I've loved it for so long. So happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

lizt wrote: »
    My dress! It's so pretty on, isn't it? The pictures really do not do it justice!

Ha ha Lizt.. I was too lazy to go back and see whos fault it was that I bought this - so, thanks!!! Yeah I love it, seems very good quality too, the lace is so nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=390362252133

Love it, but see my other thread - too short! :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,251 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

How do I embed the pictures from the website into the thread?

leahyl wrote: »
    How do I embed the pictures from the website into the thread?

Right click the picture and select copy image URL. Then click the yellow square thing that's meant to look like a picture when you post and paste the link in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Was in the states recently for work so I went outlet shopping one night and found these lovely Alexander McQueen ballet slippers for $140 in Sak's off Fifth Avenue

44374298da_12_f.jpg

I also picked up these Rockport flat shoes (with a little wedge built in) which are very comfortable for $100. Need shoes like this for those casual days in work

shoes_iaec1273269.jpg

Ralph Lauren sunglasses for $30 in Century 21 (Also got a red pair of Hugo Boss for $50 but can't find a picture online)

ra5131_993_13.jpg

I also got 3 Calvin Klein dresses for a total of $190 in Century 21 - two are the same style in different colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Christmas Present from the Mother. Super super super swoon!!!

<SNIP>

I've loved it for so long. So happy!

:o thats amazing!! I think thats going on my christmas wishlist immediately.

Mod note: Please do not quote a picture just to say that you like the item. This is what the Thanks button is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

00000307_Multi_small.jpg

Got this today in awear reduced to €25, not 100% sure about it yet it seems to kind of pucker at the waist but I like the material definitely wouldn't have paid the full price of €55.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

0110408_1_0.jpg

Jumper, £38, COS

Am planning on paring down my wardrobe so buying some nice basics. This was a bit of a splurge but I really will get the wear out of it. I love the colour and fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

These came today and they are perfect.

I ordered the size 8 as I'd heard they were small fitting, and to be honest, had I ordered a size 7 they would have been too small. I can wear one pair of thick socks and the are a perfect fit.

Also, the box they came in was huge so if you order the wrong size and have to return them, you are looking at €30+ for postage 'cause of the size of the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Got some short Chestnut Uggs on Asos during the Ugg sale, only 112.50 GBP!

Ugg%20Classic%20Short%20Chestnut%205825%20Boots.jpg

Also bought this pink dress from Oasis:

5550044033.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

lindtee wrote: »
    <SNIP>
    Nomads dress from ebay (BNWT!) £5.98 delivered.
    Discovered last night that I have 9 pairs of unworn boots:o:o (including a black leather knee high pair!) still in their boxes so its probably just as well that the ones on office were sold out!!

That looks absolutely and utterly brilliant, Linda.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

image1l.jpg

It's very unlike anything I'd normally wear, but I quite like it for some reason. Doesn't fit quite as nicely as on the model though :rolleyes:
    Bit unsure about it tbh, dunno if I'd ever get round to wearing it!

edit - forgot to mention, it's from asos

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Ordered these 2 dresses from Asos today:

For my Christmas Party:
    image1xl.jpg

Just because:
    image1xl.jpg

20% off with discount code HOT20

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I adore that second dress cee_jay! I'm getting it for myself for Christmas :D

Back on topic:

I'm freezing to death in my light dresses so after searching for something heavier with a decent length I finally settled on this:

image4xl.jpg

phasers wrote: »
    I adore that second dress cee_jay! I'm getting it for myself for Christmas :D

Back on topic:

I'm freezing to death in my light dresses so after searching for something heavier with a decent length I finally settled on this:

http://images.asos.com/inv/media/5/7/5/4/1724575/image4xl.jpg

Love that dress! Would you say their sizes are big or small fitting? I'm about an 18-20 depending on the shop but I've never ordered from asos before so don't know what their fit is like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭tiredcity

Final day of college pre-exams so we all went on a bit of a retail binge.

182774.JPG

Very similar to Rodarte by Target dress a friend picked up for me but it's plainer, so more versatile (hopefully!). Also available in black. H&M, 19.95.

182775.JPG

Somewhat McQueen-esque rhinestone top. Bershka,19.99.

182776.JPG

Not sure about these so they might be going back even though they're actually lovely on. They're from the ethical line in H&M and fed into my not-so-secret desire to be Beyonce but thinking I'll get tired of stupid jokes about knee pads! 12.95.

These shoes from Zara are flipping amazing but way out of my budget at the moment and really impractical. Pity, though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement