Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Yeah - that's a spiffing haircut alright. Enjoy the pints :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Krystle????

Wash your mouth out young lady!

Starting somewhere around Pembroke Road/Baggott St and taking it from there!

Eh Why?? I'm not going there by choice, it's a 30th, it's full of shapers :/

I quite like the Baggott Inn :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Pembily wrote: »
    Eh Why?? I'm not going there by choice, it's a 30th, it's full of shapers :/

You can slip out of Krystle and head down the street to Coppers. You'll see some real shapers in there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I got ID'd at An Bróg a few weeks back.

I laughed in his face and walked in, still amazed it worked to be honest. I'm 27 :pac:
    Especially with Cork bouncers - they're a different breed of arrogant at times!

I rarely get ID'd anymore - everyone says I look older than what I am which I don't really know whether to take as a compliment or not!!

Done.

Now go bask in my spiffiness.

:cool:

:pac:
    Looking dashing old chap

• Advertisement

You can slip out of Krystle and head down the street to Coppers. You'll see some real shapers in there :pac:
    I ended up in Coppers :o

I ended up in Coppers :o

It was probably a good laugh too. I actually wish I had gone there last night!

The music was pure 90s, it was savage :D

The music was pure 90s, it was savage :D

Sure what more could you want? :pac:

Sure what more could you want? :pac:
    The shift :pac:

• Advertisement

Good point...Pacman looked like Shiftman in that post :P

Maybe I should wander round Coppers next week like Pacman :eek::pac:

Good point...Pacman looked like Shiftman in that post :P

Maybe I should wander round Coppers next week like Pacman :eek::pac:

Jaysus be careful with that- wouldn't know what'd happen ya with a move like that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I ended up in Flannerys after 7 different bars,I was rather sauced.I also saw an ex that I hadnt seen in over two years.Pretty sure she saw me too.Ya know those split second make eye contact then quickly look away moments,one of those.Huge blast from the past.

Jaysus be careful with that- wouldn't know what'd happen ya with a move like that!!

It's the "half 2, you'll do" move :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

was watching the couples kissing in front of you all night what reminded you of it?

was watching the couples kissing in front of you all night what reminded you of it?

I should point out to everybody that there was a seat in front of where we were sitting last night that had a string of PDA couples. So it's not as creepy as that post suggests :pac: I didn't just sit and watch couples :eek::P

But yeah...somewhere trendy is good and all. But sometimes you just wanna cut loose :D Thursday night out with my friends reminded me of how much I liked dancing like a goon (a sober goon too!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

dont remember there being a dance floor in coppers.

you should've said you wanted to go!

dont remember there being a dance floor in coppers.

you should've said you wanted to go!

Ah sure Coppers will always be there. Plus I do have an increasing case of man flu....so you know I am at deaths door :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning all.. hows everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,740 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I've spent the morning deciding what I'm going dressing up as for Halloween....
    In a nutshell....:o

Adult-Meerkat-Kit.jpg

And I'm not even kidding!!!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Panthro wrote: »

Adult-Meerkat-Kit.jpg

Nice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,740 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Nice!!!

Oh it really isn't!
    Just hope no other gobeen lands into the local looking as swanky* as me on the night!

(*insert choice word as ye see fit!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

i'd put money on the fact that they will Panthro.

I always tend to never bother for halloween due to laziness and the fact that I don't need to dress up to look the fool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I'll be moving the TV into the back room, closing the curtains and pretending that I'm not this year. Was a joke last year. Young ones from miles around coming to the house.

Panthro that's cool!!
    Get practising the accent though, just to top it off.

Dr Galen wrote: »
    I'll be moving the TV into the back room, closing the curtains and pretending that I'm not this year. Was a joke last year. Young ones from miles around coming to the house.
    tbf I'd easily go the distance for candy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Panthro wrote: »

Adult-Meerkat-Kit.jpg

Yer going as a gay meer cat?:confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Yer going as a gay meer cat?:confused::pac:

Thhhhhhimples! **flops hand**

• Advertisement

Damn my weak sinuses! This is twice in the last 2 and a half months they have flared up. I'm going to have to tell them to man up and stop making me sick :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement