Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Is there a link to this or is this another of Bobby of the family Sludds's shenanigans in court?

There's a friend of mine who believes this nonsense (as well as other paranoid CT stuff) and I've been sending him links to these hilarious stories. I have this possibly misguided idea that if I show him the results of people trying this nonsense in court and failing that he might finally see the light. Then again, his reasons for believing this rubbish was unlikely to be rational in the first place so I might be wasting my time.

You're probably wasting your time with your friend. If anything you'll end up re-enforcing his beliefs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭ANSI

Is there a link to this or is this another of Bobby of the family Sludds's shenanigans in court?
    This it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

ANSI wrote: »

You can imagine the howls of outrage on LaaaaveLaaaaaahn about some poor boy being sent to jail for not having car insurance. He seems determined to do time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭jd

This is their website
    http://freemanireland.ning.com/

They seem big into pseudoscience, conspiracy theories and assorted woo.

Some comments on this case by them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

jd wrote: »
    This is their website

Hilarious website. The comments on the piece about the freedom bus being stolen were very amusing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

This is their website

:eek:

Well, I'm not that surprised. If there is one thing that the internet has taught me over the years, it's that any idiot can make a website spouting the most insane theories known to man. And a corollary to that would be that as time goes by, the dumbest opinions on the internet will only get dumber.

ANSI wrote: »

Thanks, but that's not it. I'm familiar with little Bobby Sludds. He's the man who inspired this great thread.

Shaneybaby said he'll post more details when he has the time.

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    You're probably wasting your time with your friend. If anything you'll end up re-enforcing his beliefs.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. On the other hand he wouldn't have the guts to try this stuff in court so at least he's not putting his ideas into practice like the looneys from this thread. He's not driving around without insurance or anything like that. Oddly, he's studying law so that might get some sense into him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

This is their website

they post regularly over in the CT forum where they spout their own brand of bolloxology.

They only seem to try and get off sh1tty charges like driving without insurance,drink driving and what have you.

Just read this whole thread again. Very interesting and funny reading.

At times like this, I wish I were a garda. I would go out of my way to get one of those freeman gurus into court and show him up for the fool and conman that he is too his supporters.

I would make it my mission! :)

• Advertisement

At times like this, I wish I were a garda. I would go out of my way to get one of those freeman gurus into court and show him up for the fool and conman that he is too his supporters.

I would make it my mission! :)

You would be doing the country and these people a great service. This movement has been growing in recent years (thank you, internet) and the more people are seen to fall flat on their face in a dirty jail cell, the sooner people will see this for the nonsense that it is. I think that it's easier for people to believe this cr@p when they haven't seen what actually happens when this is tried in a court room.

I know that I've asked this before but are there any members of AGS on here with any experience of these people? If yes, are you able to tell us anything about what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

You would be doing the country and these people a great service. This movement has been growing in recent years (thank you, internet) and the more people are seen to fall flat on their face in a dirty jail cell, the sooner people will see this for the nonsense that it is. I think that it's easier for people to believe this cr@p when they haven't seen what actually happens when this is tried in a court room.

I know that I've asked this before but are there any members of AGS on here with any experience of these people? If yes, are you able to tell us anything about what happened?

I encountered one person who tried to be smart by speaking Irish and doing the whole name thing. But once i started speaking Irish back to him and pointed out his name on his social welfare card he gave up.

I've never met a hardliner but i look forward to the challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

I've had the pleasure.

On being asked to produce i.d., I duly obliged.

The person in question asked how he could be sure that the man in the i.d.card was actually who it purported to be.

I told him it better be, I was wearing his underwear.

MagicSean wrote: »
    I encountered one person who tried to be smart by speaking Irish and doing the whole name thing. But once i started speaking Irish back to him and pointed out his name on his social welfare card he gave up.

I've never met a hardliner but i look forward to the challenge

The Irish-speaking thing would be common enough, I'd say. I'm involved quite a bit with Conradh na Gaeilge through football and some other activities and I've heard a few stories of people being done for being drunk and disorderly and insisting on speaking Irish. It usually ended up being counter-productive if the gárda's Irish wasn't great as getting processed took longer.

Still it's a bit different to the freeman stuff because Irish is an official language and all that whereas the freeman stuff has no basis whatsoever.

Anyway, keep the freeman stuff coming. This thread has been a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

This is their website

Bobby and brother Ken Sludds joined us later

I love how even the Freeman used their "actual" name and not the "Bobby and Ken of the family Sludds" rubbish

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I love how even the Freeman used their "actual" name and not the "Bobby and Ken of the family Sludds" rubbish

I assume they mean that the two coporations joined them, while their human counterparts spent the evening in chokey?

I assume they mean that the two coporations joined them, while their human counterparts spent the evening in chokey?

Those legal fictions can really hold their drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shaneybaby

In the district court on Tuesday I was attending in relation to another matter when the next on the list was a Mr X up for committal proceedings, seems to be for breach of a barring order. Name was called.

Mr X stood up with another man sitting beside him. Only the man sitting down was wearing a suit (shirt no tie). He asked for a digital recording to be made of the “trial”, the judge responded by saying that such a facility wasn’t available in the court and asked did the Mr X bring his own stenographer or give the court advanced notice. He replied he had not. He also asked the judge whether it was public law or private law that applied, attachment or committal proceedings, whether the state had proved their burden of proof and some others.

All this time the guy sitting down beside him was poking and tugging at Mr X getting him to say this and that by pointing to things on a sheet in front of him. The guy honestly looked confused which is why I think the judge let him carry on a bit.

The judge answered the above whereby he kinda cut to the chase and asked Mr X if he wanted bail. He replied No. Judge asked do you have a solicitor, he replied no. Judge asked do you want free legal aid, he replied no. Mr X then stated that he did not need professional legal advice and that he did not wish to plead. The Judge then said that if Mr X did not wish to apply for bail he would “almost certainly end up in custody”.

Judge then asked Gardaí had they objections to bail if Mr X wished to apply for it, the Gardaí said they did as they feared he would breach a barring order. The issue with the barring order was gone through with the hearing in the circuit court being “discussed”. He referred to improper imprisonment decision in the supreme court which proved he was being held without cause. The supreme court order however referred to the governor of mountjoy and not to the validity of the barring order. The Judge reffered to not being able to deal with the barring order as he did not have jurisdiction whereby the man sitting down threw his hand in the air. Mr X then told of how he was protecting his family and wanted to see his kids (I honestly have quite a lot of sympathy for the man). Mr X received a well targeted poke in the side from the man sitting down and then Mr X looked to him for guidance and asked “Can I Confer”. At this stage another man just arrived and sat in behind them.

The judge for the umpteenth time then said to Mr X dod you want a lawyer and said “I would much much prefer Mr X if you would listen to a lawyer, there are plenty here in the courtroom and I will give you as much time as you need to confer with one. I will let the matter stand if you require”. The gardai inspector said the gardai had already explained the significance of the barring order to Mr X on a number of occasions. Mr X said he did not want bail nor did he want to apply for bail nor did he have the money for bail. The judge asked the garda inspector to witness that he was not refeusingbail but that no bail application had been made. He told the gardai to take Mr X into custody whereby the obviously confused man got carted off, in fairness to the gardai, with a polite word in his ear to come outside with them.. 45 minutes and the end of the matter….not quite.

About 3 minutes later Mr X came back into the court room and said that habeus corpus demanded that he be set free. The man who was sitting down then started barging the gardai out of the way when they were trying to get to Mr X. When things calmed down the judge made the man who was sitting down earlier sit in the press box and have the inspector sit beside him. The man then started shouting at the judge something habeus corpus and that this court had no right to hold him. The judge wasn’t exactly looking too happy but let him walk out the door shouting stuff about the judge having no jurisdiction.

I have absolutely no idea how he didn’t get contempt or even a garda baton on the skull but with everyone gone there was silence for about a minute whereby the judge then said he needed 5 minutes and left the courtroom. He took 10 minutes and was still sitting when I left the courtroom at 5.50pm.

Sorry this was a bit longwinded….

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Avatargh

"it is public or private law that applies"

Because if the Judge says its private law, then you have to get off because the Court is in public. And also, because if people hear the Judge talk about the law, its not private and you've got him.

Also, if the Judge coughs as he says it, and you cough at the same time, then you are equals, and a Judge can't be a Judge in his own cause. This applies to sneezes also, but not sniffles. That would be silly.

If the Judge says public law, then you knock the bench three times, and he has to let you go, but only if the knocks don't echo. If the knocks echo, then you have to ask the Judge for his oath.

The real secret, is that if you say the Judge's name backwards, then you get a cake and a present.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

"it is public or private law that applies"

Because if the Judge says its private law, then you have to get off because the Court is in public. And also, because if people hear the Judge talk about the law, its not private and you've got him.

Also, if the Judge coughs as he says it, and you cough at the same time, then you are equals, and a Judge can't be a Judge in his own cause. This applies to sneezes also, but not sniffles. That would be silly.

If the Judge says public law, then you knock the bench three times, and he has to let you go, but only if the knocks don't echo. If the knocks echo, then you have to ask the Judge for his oath.

The real secret, is that if you say the Judge's name backwards, then you get a cake and a present.

That might end up in a freeman manifesto...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

"the Judge's name backwards"

Wheres ma cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Victor wrote: »

Wheres ma cake?

The cake is a lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

source wrote: »
    The cake is a lie
    A fiction perhaps?

A fiction perhaps?

No, a confictionary.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Victor wrote: »

Wheres ma cake?

that law only applies to posters with less than 5,000 posts. You, for your trouble, have to bake at least 1 cake per thousand posts, then deliver them by bicycle to those who are less fortunate in the cake and miscelaneous pastry department. Only then can you get the first of seven scrolls of wisdom

Since this thread is about freeman ideology I decided to post here rather than open a new one.

Anyways, a freeman by the name of Darell O'Dee has written a book about getting out of paying his mortgage. A letter is now circulating as proof of this 'fact'.

The letter looks suspicous and I don't believe it's genuine.

You can read it here:
    http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum/topics/bankofirelandmortgagecleared-is-this-letter-the-real-deal-or-not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

This is biased (against), but informative and entertaining:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman-on-the-land

RE: Darrell, think I get spammed by him on a weekly basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭not even wrong

Since this thread is about freeman ideology I decided to post here rather than open a new one.

Anyways, a freeman by the name of Darell O'Dee has written a book about getting out of paying his mortgage. A letter is now circulating as proof of this 'fact'.

The letter looks suspicous and I don't believe it's genuine.

You can read it here:
    http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum/topics/bankofirelandmortgagecleared-is-this-letter-the-real-deal-or-not

Already a thread about this clown. If you read his e-book you will see that he admits on page 52 that the bank are "still writ[ing] to us making demands for money, and they are still verbally, and in writing, threatening my business partners with total ruination"

The worst example of this freeman horse**** I've seen yet:
    Judge arrest attempt by protesters in Birkenhead

Intruders have tried to arrest a judge after storming into a courtroom on Merseyside.

The activists went into the room at Birkenhead County Court while about 300 protesters gathered outside the building.

The incident is believed to be related to a bankruptcy hearing at the court.

A Ministry of Justice spokesman said police were called to deal with the incident and the intruders had since left the building.

Streets surrounding the courtroom have been closed.

A leaflet handed out by the demonstrators said they were trying to seize the building "in defence of our freedoms and liberties as provided for under section 61 of Magna Carta".

Merseyside Police said two people had been arrested for assaulting police and breach of the peace, while four others had been arrested for breach of the peace.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-12668444

You can see video here.

The text introducing the video was written by the guy who supplied the video. You can play legal and etymological bullsh!t bingo to amuse yourself. Apologies for the absence of paragraphs and logical or coherent thought.
    Watch as sovereign beings of the Divine with blood that flows and flesh that lives take control of an unlawful Maritime Admiralty Court and arrest an unlawful judge. Both the Court and the Judge are working under Oleron Law which is controlled by the Rule and Code of The Crown Templar commanded at the very top by the Knights of Malta since the destruction of the Templars in the 14th Century. Everyone must be made aware of the Magna Carta of 1215 and the English Bill of Rights of 1689! It was the Magna Carta coming out in 1215 which handed this Kingdom over from the Monarch (Moon Arch [Bridge]) to the Knights Templar as the Magna Carta was a breach of contract between the Pope (Pontifex Maximus [BRIDGE BUILDER]) ruling the World through his Temporal Power and the Monarch. Since 1215 England has always been under the Crown which isn't anything to do with the treasonous Queen of today or Monarchs ever 1215 since if the truth is known. The Queen is a member of the Crown but not its leader! This is the true power of the World working still to this day under the Pope. When the mass Knights Templar were destroyed in the 14th Century, the Knights of Malta replaced them by the power of the Pope and have controlled everything and in this case the commercial World ever since. The Commercial Courts work on the Maritime Admiralty system which is known today as Oleron Law, or the Law of the High Sea. This Sea is seen as the Sea of Souls and in the occult World this represents the power of the Moon Goddess Isis who controls the tides and why all ships are feminine named. The Oleron Law is based on VATICAN Canon Law which in these Courts can trump all other laws including Maritime if the Judge is defeated twice already. The Judge will go out of court yet again so as not to bring dishonor before trying once again to attempt to get jurisdiction on you. What you're not aware of is how he's now classed as a High Priest of Baal the God of Jupiter worshiped by the Roman Empire and its continuum today the Catholic Church. We're English people and from a true-Christian Country (not pagan-Catholics disguised as Christians in order to infiltrate, take over and destroy as you're seeing in the Church of England today gradually). We were and still are a Protestant Country and we shall soon once again find our roots and remember who gave us these freedoms we can have again and speak of right now. Long live Oliver Cromwell the greatest being of our land for 400+ years and King John of England who introduced the Magna Carta.. We must get back to following God and only the true Bible, the King James AV1611 which our enemies detest and try to undermine by the day with false bibles, hatred and disinformation to brainwash an ever increasingly dumbed down and easily led populace. Time to stand up and take our Nation of Land back. Its time to pull the plug on this treasonous fraud of water, out to Sea it shall go!

This event took place in an Unlawful commercial Court at Birkenhead, England on the 7th of March 2011. Raymond St Clair is the sovereign being of God speaking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Bloody clowns.

Advertisement