Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

oh i see your plan now. it didn't work in Aberdeen so you're trying Stockholm... i'm onto you

Think she wants ya on top not just on to :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Wind+skirts=win

Although this would be lower down the list of favourable outcomes to being "blown by Katia" :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning all.. hows everyone?

Everyone survive the light breeze we had yesterday without being blown away?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Hungover.
    :/

Hungover.

On a Tuesday??? Man you've got some life.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I got up at 12.30 yesterday and was in the boozer by 2.Fell out of it around 1.30 this morning,got a chinese and off home with me.Twas a good day.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Hungover.
    Pop two neurofen, have a second sleep for around two hours, wake up, hydrate, eat something your stomach can handle, shít and shower.

You're going to get through this Otis, be strong

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    morning all.. hows everyone?

Doing good...

...except I just realised I was meant to go to a monthly meeting an hour ago...

Can't really go in when it's half way through can I?

Hmm... if anyone asks I'll just pretend I was busy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Had a girl get sick several times over beside me on the bus this morning. Luckily it didn't smell,was just her tea she'd just drank I think.and then off she went into college for the day.

Crazy busy at work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm fookin' hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Several times?

Dam If I started feeling sick, I'd hop the hell right off.

Must of been some milk in her tea though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

What is this thread about? Been lurking here a few days but I'm yet to discern a theme (except maybe encouraging girl on girl action in foreign lands?) :confused:

What is this thread about? Been lurking here a few days but I'm yet to discern a theme (except maybe encouraging girl on girl action in foreign lands?) :confused:

There is no theme, thats the beauty of it.. its just a general chat thread, doesnt follow a particular subject, people talk about what they want and it flows from one subject to another.

The whole girl on girl thing is just SUN and Kya doing their thing.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Everyone survive the light breeze we had yesterday without being blown away?? :D

It was great weather for a run by the sea :) blew all booze blues away :D

Also today's Tuesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

I wouldn't even have noticed the wind, if there hadn't been so much talk of a hurricane. I am in Dublin though. I'm sure the West got it worse

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

bad puns and innuendo where possible

I wouldn't even have noticed the wind, if there hadn't been so much talk of a hurricane. I am in Dublin though. I'm sure the West got it worse

Luckily enough for some, it's been howling down my way.

Pembily wrote: »
    It was great weather for a run by the sea :) blew all booze blues away :D

Also today's Tuesday!

Yup, love walking on the beach when its stormy.. :)

Luckily enough for some, it's been howling down my way.

And windy too!! :pac:

Doing good...

...except I just realised I was meant to go to a monthly meeting an hour ago...

Can't really go in when it's half way through can I?

Hmm... if anyone asks I'll just pretend I was busy....

did anyone ask?
    Several times?

Dam If I started feeling sick, I'd hop the hell right off.

Must of been some milk in her tea though :pac:

it came over her suddenly apparently. i asked the driver to stop, but she didn't get off, said she was fine... it was a bit weird.

• Advertisement

did anyone ask?

Nope, ended up with something to do anyway. Dam reports...
    it came over her suddenly apparently. i asked the driver to stop, but she didn't get off, said she was fine... it was a bit weird.

Seems odd to me alright. If I was after getting sick, the last place I'd want to be is on public transport.

ah well, each to their own I s'pose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Had a crazy busy day in work today:(

I'm off the smokes again though which is good.

Nope, ended up with something to do anyway. Dam reports...

Seems odd to me alright. If I was after getting sick, the last place I'd want to be is on public transport.

ah well, each to their own I s'pose.

yeah she was an odd one.
    Kya1976 wrote: »
    I'm off the smokes again though which is good.

yay...good luck.

moooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrnin!!! Nice and sunny today, makes a nice change from the last few days. Hows everyone?

Its bloody cold though. I'd be better if the bus wasn't so late,and I didn't have a big decision to make today. Grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

bluewolf wrote: »
    bad puns and innuendo where possible
    In - ure - endo :pac:

In other news I got into that CCNA course I applied for - going to miss the first week because I'll be in Majorca but looking forwards to it when I get back :)

Its bloody cold though. I'd be better if the bus wasn't so late,and I didn't have a big decision to make today. Grrr

Big decision? To take Kya up on her offer??? :p

PaulieC wrote: »
    In - ure - endo :pac:

In other news I got into that CCNA course I applied for - going to miss the first week because I'll be in Majorca but looking forwards to it when I get back :)

Congrats mate.. :)

Big decision? To take Kya up on her offer??? :p

oh no decision there ;)

• Advertisement

oh no decision there ;)

pics or gtfo!! :pac:

So whats this big decision, or can it be discussed in public?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement