Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Wow, the Lidl boots look really cute. Has anyone bought these and are they any good?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mr price in Blanchardstown shopping centre have tommee tippee manual breast pumps for under a tenner, think they were 6.99 to be more exact.

Boots have 3 for 2 on baby stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Mr price in Blanchardstown shopping centre have tommee tippee manual breast pumps for under a tenner, think they were 6.99 to be more exact.

Boots have 3 for 2 on baby stuff

The baby section in Boots in Waterford and Kilkenny is tiny, anyone know where has a bigger baby section, Carlow? Newbridge?

Scallywags buggy board reduced to €44.50 in Tesco, was €59.99.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSf40Z5XKNTXV34O6SyJqD1avJkf7J_tLi-0OamKVxg0z9yW-L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Tesco have reduced the box of Pampers sensitive baby wipes ( 12 packs of 56 wipes)to €6.30 . works out at 52.5 cent a pack

IDShot_225x225.jpg

173981.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Walkers/FisherPrice-Brilliant-Basics-Stroll-Along-Walker%280076478%29

19.99 in Tesco Maynooth.

We got one for Dearbh for her 1st Christmas,she loved it and still does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

Moonbeam wrote: »
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Walkers/FisherPrice-Brilliant-Basics-Stroll-Along-Walker%280076478%29

19.99 in Tesco Maynooth.

We got one for Dearbh for her 1st Christmas,she loved it and still does.

they are the business! got one for my daughter for her 1st birthday and she still uses it nearly 2 yrs later

God would a one year old girl like that? I have alot to learn, I'll put in the maybe pile for her birthday on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Addison has one too in her Nana's and Saoirse now loves playing with it also!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bobobear

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/142632/174850.jpg

Medela Mini Electric breast pump for 19.91 in Tesco. Usually 70+

• Advertisement

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    God would a one year old girl like that? I have alot to learn, I'll put in the maybe pile for her birthday on Sunday.
    Yup! and one year old boys love pushing it about with stuff in it too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Not sure if already posted in this thread or elsewhere but my wife and I just picked up a "Widgey" (nursing pillow / baby nest) in Tesco in Galway reduced from something like € 20 to € 3.50. Great value and seems like good quality solid product. Previously we had one from Mothercare but this one sweems better. My sister got one in Tesco Bray the other day so assume same in all stores. I see they're € 34 here and £ 25 on Amazon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

bobobear wrote: »
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/142632/174850.jpg

Medela Mini Electric breast pump for 19.91 in Tesco. Usually 70+

Just got mine delivered.. they'd none instore when i went to get it so i ordered it online and got some shopping too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

cbyrd wrote: »
    Just got mine delivered.. they'd none instore when i went to get it so i ordered it online and got some shopping too :D
    How do I find it online. Ive done a search on Tesco.ie for medela and keep getting no hits, but have a look at these medleys.... Great pump, I have 2 already. so easy to clean and very fast to pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bobobear

How do I find it online. Ive done a search on Tesco.ie for medela and keep getting no hits, but have a look at these medleys.... Great pump, I have 2 already. so easy to clean and very fast to pump.

I'm not sure - I just did a search for "medela" and it came up straight away. Maybe they don't have it in your local tesco?

It has to be in stock in your local store and have been sold in the last 5 days for it to come up on your home shopping. Where are you living? I can check Waterford for you on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Spotted these bargains today in argos in their 'Hot Deals' catalogue

AVENT philips microwave steriliser now 12.99 (half price)

AVENT philips starter bottle pack 15.99 (half price)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

When i went in i couldn't find it on the shelf and there was a young lad on the customer service desk. . so i just typed it in the online shopping and it popped up . . ;)

2 Medula Mini electrics in Ardkeen in Waterford, not on sale, in the stockroom.
    €19.91

double post

• Advertisement

Argos have the vtech walkers reduced to 23.95 euro-
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3479865/Trail/searchtext%3EGREAT+DEALS+ON+TOP+30+TOYS.htm

It is the cheaper that I have seen it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Tesco have baby food jars 10 for 5.50, special also on c&g follow on milk, also heinz farley rusks both size packs half price

Tesco have baby food jars 10 for 5.50, special also on c&g follow on milk, also heinz farley rusks both size packs half price and huggies wipes hlaf price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Supervalu have the 4 pack of Huggies wipes for €4. I got 2 packs yesterday in the store on the quay beside D'olier st.

qwertytlk wrote: »
    Tesco have baby food jars 10 for 5.50, special also on c&g follow on milk, also heinz farley rusks both size packs half price and huggies wipes hlaf price.

Sorry hun, its 33% off on rusks (and all heinz baby food products apart from jars)

Also Pamper ecc packs of nappies, are 2 for €19 and the smaller packs are 2 for €13. (newborn and simply dry not included)

In Guiney's:

Avent%2BExtra%2BDurable%2B260mlx4.JPG

4 pack extra durable avent bottles €16.99. Much cheaper than Tesco. (19.99 for 3 normal 260ml bottles.)

Sorry hun, its 33% off on rusks (and all heinz baby food products apart from jars)QUOTE

no im 100% certain the baby jars are 10 for 5.50, been in tesco phibsboro the last 2days and saw them, and bought them this morning as im starting weaning. Maybe the deal isnt the same in every tesco?

qwertytlk wrote: »
    Sorry hun, its 33% off on rusks (and all heinz baby food products apart from jars)

no im 100% certain the baby jars are 10 for 5.50, been in tesco phibsboro the last 2days and saw them, and bought them this morning as im starting weaning. Maybe the deal isnt the same in every tesco?

No sorry, I put it wrong everything you said was correct except for the half price rusks, they are only 33%. Sorry Preg brain on my part!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Lidl have baby stuff on the 6th.

• Advertisement

Mother care (the one in jervis center anyway) have a sale on precious bear bedroom sets- coverlets,duvets,sheets,cot bumper etc. Also think they have the classic pooh stuff on special too.

Advertisement