Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I was in that lidl this even and i got a 2 pack of the boys vests/tops for 1.85, they are lovely, well worth that!

Did they have many of the vests when you were there? or the ear thermometers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I got 6 packs of the Huggies Cream packs of wipes for €6.99 today in Supervalu. It is the best I have seen those ones in a while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Did they have many of the vests when you were there? or the ear thermometers?

I was in Lidl in Waterford before the new baby offers started, they had about 5 packs of boy and 5 of girl of the vests.

Thanks wmpdd33 I must take a spin down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I was in Lidl in clondalkin this morning, they had millions of thermometers. Bibs are a bit pricey, €4 for 2. I got that crawling aid too, baba likes it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

I was asking about the soother thermometer on another thread and Dunnes have the Avent thermometer set for €15! The TT bottles look like good value too - is 6 for €20 good?

Yes, its not bad at all, the clear ones are 3 x 260ml for €13.50 in Tesco. The decorated ones are always more.

The Avent thermometer is a brilliant deal. Especially including the dummy that you can put medicine into.

The avent bath room thermometer is also great at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

check amazon for tommee tippee bottles - I just bought 6 bottles for 11 sterling - much cheaper than in most shops here (only annoying bit is that you have to buy the fast flow teats separately, as the bottles come with the standard size 1 teat...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

The Avent thermometer is a brilliant deal. Especially including the dummy that you can put medicine into.

I didn't see that one - got normal thermometer, soother thermometer and soother for €15, delighted. Though a soother for putting medicine in is my next google:)
    galah wrote: »
    check amazon for tommee tippee bottles - I just bought 6 bottles for 11 sterling - much cheaper than in most shops here (only annoying bit is that you have to buy the fast flow teats separately, as the bottles come with the standard size 1 teat...)

Ta for that galah, will check amazon as the Dunnes I went to won't have them 'til tomorrow. Not bothered about the teats, will be mainly using them for storing breastmilk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

galah wrote: »

I got some on Amazon for about half the price of them in shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Huggies wipes are €1.30 in Boots

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Huggies wipes are €1.30 in Boots

Box of 12 for Euro 12 in Tesco.
    Jumbo boxes pampers 12.39 Tesco
    Mega boxes pampers 15.00 Tesco

Now to find somewhere with a deal on Aptamil........

A non bargain here - I went into Supervalu to pick up the 6 pack of wipes that had been on offer for €6. There was no price label where they were stacked, but they were with where all the special offer stuff is stacked so I grabbed a box with the weeks shopping.

It wasn't til I got home & checked my receipt that I realised I had been charged over €14 for a 6 pack of wipes! :eek: absolute rip off, not even sure if I can return them for a refund under the circumstances :(

smccarrick wrote: »
    Box of 12 for Euro 12 in Tesco.

Now to find somewhere with a deal on Aptamil........

Missed those wipes, must call the store tomorrow, were they in the normal section, or at the front door on a pallet?

I'm nearly out of all the wipes I bought last Nov, bought lidl wipes at the weekend, not for me, too smelly!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

I got the quad pack of huggies pure wipes for €4 in Dunnes at the weekend and then they had 10% off all baby stuff that you get back in vouchers.....so really €3.60

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Caprilicious, I got those same wipes and was charged the 6. Go back in with your receipt to customer services, that's an error on their part.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Future Baby

Seen this on the bargin section of Boards, just in case any of ye missed it

If your kids ( or yourself ) are into this its a great freebie

Classics for Children includes timeless favourites like 'Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy' from The Nutcracker Suite, and 'March of the Toys' from Babes in Toyland, the 22 orchestral classics were recorded by the RTÉ Concert Orchestra conducted by David Brophy.

If you would like a free copy of Classics for Children, email us at lyric@rte.ie and include your name and full address. You can also write to us to request a copy at:
    RTÉ lyric fm
    Cornmarket Square
    Limerick
    Ireland

More info below
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79468845#post79468845

http://www.rte.ie/lyricfm/lyricreleases/1391490.html

4 pack of huggies yellow pack are €4 in Dunnes. They have loads of the baby week stock in the Waterford store, nothing out of stock at all.

The baby stuff that Aldi had is reduced in my local Aldi, but not by much. Its done with red stickers so I'm not sure if it is all Aldis.

The 2 pack of tommee tippee bottles are reduced by €2 to 6.99.
    The blankets are €2.50 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Mothercare are having a sale in the one on the Belgard Rd. Stocked up on the half price bibs for a v.drooly J ;-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Eurobaby have a sale on at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

jumbo boxes of pampers in Tesco are reduced to €13 or2 boxesfor €25

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

the pampers simply dry orange box of nappies are ten euro a box again!!! size 3 has 96 nappies in it

in tesco

^^^Much better offer than the one I was just about to post!

Giant boxes of Huggies are €14 from 30th june on
    Size 3 box has 96 nappies. main.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

tesco's are doing pampers mega boxes half price @ €17.49 each. depends on size and quantity. we got 2 boxes size 4 with 112 nappies in each box today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ciaraduf

hi im not too sure how to use this site but i was just wondering has any one heard of brevi trio pushchairs and travel systems, or where i can find a forum about them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

tesco's are doing pampers mega boxes half price @ €17.49 each. depends on size and quantity. we got 2 boxes size 4 with 112 nappies in each box today.

Didn't see the size, but in a SV in Cork (Skehard) today there was mega boxes for €16. I noticed this /after/ buying two boxes in Tesco, rather annoyingly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Seem them online now for 17.49 for 136 nappies - size 4 baby dry

• Advertisement

The amount of nappies in the mega packs changed last september(the first time they were reduced to less than half price!) some places still have the older boxes. And i'd say the tesco online pic is the wrong one, you could try contactimg customer service ;)

The amount of nappies in the mega packs changed last september(the first time they were reduced to less than half price!) some places still have the older boxes. And i'd say the tesco online pic is the wrong one, you could try contactimg customer service ;)

Oh no! Thanks for that! Will get em in the shop anyway!

tesco have the pampers 104 size 4 box half price at €17.something. they also have the johnsons baby range bogof (dunnes is doing the same but half price)

they also have a new cussons mum&me baby range half price

got an email from smyths today about their sale, saw that the avent microwave steriliser is half price.

they have other specials as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 bigfluffycloud

http://www.bellababy.ie/potty-step-stool-grey-trim-p-3121.html?osCsid=21a76f887c4369a4a598e44f117526a9

Bella baby have half price potty and step stool for all of you toilet training these summer days.

Mothercare have sale on clothes - picked up some lovely t shirts for 2.75!

We bought all our sons holiday clothes in mothercare on Saturday. I'd rarely shop there but there were great bargains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

We bought all our sons holiday clothes in mothercare on Saturday. I'd rarely shop there but there were great bargains.

Which store was this in? I went in to Drogheda last Saturday 14th July and the only had bits of rubbish left..

tweety76 wrote: »

Which store was this in? I went in to Drogheda last Saturday 14th July and the only had bits of rubbish left..

The one in carrickmines has loads left!

• Advertisement

I went to carrickmines too

Anyone seen any offers on Huggies wipes, running low, only got 3 baqgs of the 4pk for €4 in Dunnes a few weeks ago.

They're reduced to €2 in Tesco, way to expensive, need €1!! per pack!! or I'll have to resort to Pampers 6pk for €5.

1.70 for 2 in Boots.

Thanks Moonbeam my stash is running low too. €1.70 for 2 is fantastic. They're usually €1.50 each on special.

Perfect off to Boots with me on Monday.

Boots have loads of offers on baby stuff and vouchers for extra reward points.
    Lidl have really cheap nappies and they are really good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Pampers Mega are €17.50 odd again atm.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

dahamsta wrote: »
    Pampers Mega are €17.50 odd again atm.

Tesco only. Also- limited to 'Baby-Dry' and not 'Active' range. Jumbo also on special @ Euro12

Now- anyone know where to get a good deal on Huggies Baby wipes (preferably the organic cotton ones in the tan/green packaging (you'd never know I was colour blind :D)

smccarrick wrote: »
    Tesco only. Also- limited to 'Baby-Dry' and not 'Active' range. Jumbo also on special @ Euro12

Now- anyone know where to get a good deal on Huggies Baby wipes (preferably the organic cotton ones in the tan/green packaging (you'd never know I was colour blind :D)

im 99% sure supervalu have the huggies wipes half price at the moment. they are my favourite because they are good and strong

Tesco are half price too, not cheap enough!! Not when your buying for 2 babies. The Activ fit in the mega packs are €17.49 too but they are out of stock in most stores as they came in for Tuesday before last even though Childrens allowance wasnt till Tuesday last. Stores in Waterford have most sizes left in the activ fit. Offer valid till the 14th of Aug.

I'm holding out for 4 pks of Huggies for €4, its been ages since Tesco had this, well overdue.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I'm nearly sure boots have the huggies wipes on special still.

• Advertisement
Advertisement