Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Mod Warning: NO ADS)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 AnnAh1986

edelmull wrote: »
    Yes, and when i request another password it says my username is incorrect. I contacted the law society and they tell me its because the server is very busy!

same as me

• Registered Users Posts: 40 happy_man2010

AnnAh1986 wrote: »
    same as me
    +1. Me too! Very frustrating.

any luck? I still can't get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Vera12

I passed a couple but got 22 in company. any point in appealling? didn't think the exam went great, but I've never, ever, ever expected to get such a low mark. Attempted 5 questions. So that's an average of 4.4% per question!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭IsaacWunder

JCJCJC wrote: »
    Got in finally on a logout-relogin, thanks Hogzy. Passed Equity but very disappointed with only 42 in Constitutional, thought I did a good paper. Ah well, sh*t happens. At least I have four now, it could look a lot worse I suppose. Another heineken-free summer beckons.

JC

Passed land, but also got 42 in constitutional, and didn't expect to fail it. Definitely appealing, although 120 euros is a lot of cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭JCJCJC

Vera12 wrote: »
    I passed a couple but got 22 in company. any point in appealling? didn't think the exam went great, but I've never, ever, ever expected to get such a low mark. Attempted 5 questions. So that's an average of 4.4% per question!!!

Commiserations - but to be honest, I wouldn't. The appeal process seems to be the last-chance saloon. I appealed 45 in contract last spring - no change, got 67 in Autumn. A friend appealed a 49, forget which subject - no change. I am thinking this morning of maybe appealing my 45 in Constitutional, has anyone had any success with appeals in Constitutional so far?

JC

Still cannot log in. Has anyone got in since?

anyone else still not in or who can give advice as to how they logged in!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fe1lady

Hope everyone is happy with results, I got 44 in Constitutional, do people think it is worth a recheck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭skeenan89

passed my first 4 fe1s! never been sooo happy runnin round the house screamin! well done to everyone else who passed! and dont give up to those who failed!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edelmull

I got 40! its my last one so I am having it rechecked. Has anyone ever cam up 10 marks in a recheck!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭hession.law

Has anyone else got a message "access denied Sorry, you do not have the correct user permissions to view this page"

Has anyone else got a message "access denied Sorry, you do not have the correct user permissions to view this page"

mine is just going back to login

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Emz2

Similar to Vera12, I got 33 in Company,answered 5 questions and didnt see it coming. Have the other seven so very frustrated, wondering what to do, grinds, diff prep course etc.

I did go up previously from 43 to 50 in Equity in a recheck, but I jsut felt had done better on the day than others i passed at the timre

mine is just going back to login

Ya, I keep getting the log in page too.

I am convinced there has to be something wrong with our usernames or passwords then surely it is not that the network is still busy?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 cd.galway

Best of luck to everyone today as they receive their results.

I passed cnstitutional and EU...but failed company got 42%!!
    Literally in shock..have 7 now though
    Do people think a recheck is worth it???
    Genuinely though id passed it??!! And Im honest about papers and how I think i done!

I am convinced there has to be something wrong with our usernames or passwords then surely it is not that the network is still busy?

I would agree, I've e-mailed the law society so hopefully they will clarify what is going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Keep trying. I got in eventually and got good news too, thank God:D

Just got all 8!:eek: It wasn't easy with all the study and stress but keep at them and you'll get them

• Advertisement

Just got all 8!:eek: It wasn't easy with all the study and stress but keep at them and you'll get them

Jeezz well done you must be delighted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 youngmoney

yeah theres defo sumit wrong, id say i could sit here all day, and it doesnt look like anythings going to change. i rang them but they wont give it over because of data protection..... theres no way im waiting until monday!!

Fe1lady wrote: »
    Hope everyone is happy with results, I got 44 in Constitutional, do people think it is worth a recheck?

You'll have to go back through this thread but I can remember someone people coming up in Constitutional move than any other subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Sarahaw

just got them there, thank God I passed - 50 const, 50 EU, 51 tort, 59 property!!!......im relieved more than happy!!

You'll have to go back through this thread but I can remember someone people coming up in Constitutional move than any other subjects.

It seems to be a hit or miss subject alright but I think judging my earlier posts that Constitutional is one where more rechecks are successful. I'll have a think anyway, would be great not having to study it again and just have 1 left!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Call Me Ishmael

5 out of 5 boys yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

glad all the hard work paid off - now for a craicin weekend

52 in tort - a nod's as good as a wink ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭JCJCJC

colonel1 wrote: »
    Keep trying. I got in eventually and got good news too, thank God:D

I got in on Hogzy's advice - log fully out, then go in again from scratch. Maybe it would be no harm to clear your browser's history and temp internet files, if you use Internet Explorer, delete private data if you use Opera, or whatever works for your browser. The idea being to get rid of any stale cookies and pre-saved pages. I would even re-boot the pc from scratch just to be sure you're making a fresh attempt at logging in. It must be a bugger not getting in and reading here about everybody having results. Persevere.

JC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Orla FitzP

Glad to see alot of happy people on here!! passed the 3 going back for hopefully my last one!
    have a great weekend everybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fe1sagain

I had problems logging in yesterday so anybody who puts in their details and password but just gets the login screen try putting in your password in caplocks. Worked for me yesterday.

Hope there is good news on the results page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Does anyone have a copy of the Constitutional Paper. I cant find mine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement