Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Wedding Mega Thread! Mod warning post 364.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

V Beckham looks a little afraid her hat will fall off...

edit..how is it staying on??
    David is such a dashing man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Oh I missed her!

Just saw her, I like her head piece, she looks so much better with the bit of weight on her face, pity she's so mortified at putting on weight when she's pregnant, such a dull dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

V Beckham looks a little afraid her hat will fall off...

edit..how is it staying on??
    David is such a dashing man..

Great hat tho:p

There are some amazing hats alright..gosh she doesn't look near as gaunt in the face as she has been.. apparently Amy Hooverman has arrived with Chelsea Davy wearing pink...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Chelsea Davy in emerald green, Victoria Beckham in black looks really nice actually. There is huge speculation Kate will be wearing a Mc Queen.

• Advertisement

My God dailymail.co.uk has photos of the Beckhams and Chelsea Davy up already, quick work, the joys of technology!

Chelsea Davy opted for Alberta Feretti emerald green while Victoria Beckham looks great with her hair tied back in one of her own dresses.

article-1381800-0BD281B100000578-776_634x1007.jpg

beckham1883395c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

David and Victoria look gorgeous!

Everyone seems to be following tradition and wearing a hat, Haven't seen anyone without a head piece of some osrt. Tara Palmer in royal blue just arrived.

Chelsea does look a bit rough in that DM pic..not sure about her choice today, but I see she has another outfit for later!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Is there anywhere with photos? I am at work and I love the style.

Vicky is being bold if she's wearing black to such a formal wedding! It's a colour of mourning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Victoria Beckham looks beautiful. Tara Palmer Tomkinson just walked in, the colour of her dress is stunning, the shapes quite nice too.

Das Kitty wrote: »

Vicky is being bold if she's wearing black to such a formal wedding! It's a colour of mourning.
    I posted a few in f&a as soon as I see them online.

Otherwise check out the daily mail!

No, it's navy she is wearing.... daily mail site has some pics but not much yet...

jesus TPT's nose..... the hat is interesting but god love her, the torment she has been through with her nose :(

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Watching ITV here in London, Victoria and David looked amazing! Victoria wearing her own brand, a dark navy floaty dress, covering the bump well and a gorgeous fascinator pinned to the front of her head, can't find a pic right now, but I'm a fan.

Chelsy Davy had a beautiful turquoise green top and skirt by Alberta Ferretti. She looked very sweet.

Princess Diana nieces Amelia and Eliza Spences looked beautiful, very pretty girls.

Lots of bright colours, but also some muted nudes and pale pinks, really pretty colours.

Oh I'm loving the fashion!

Das Kitty wrote: »

Yep dailymail should keep up with the photos I'd say, Victoria is reknowned for hating how she looks when she's pregnant so I'd say that's why the dramatic hat and dull dress, but she could have looked so much better. You can see on her face that she's nervous and shy like she always is, which is always misconstrued as sulky/snobby, I love her, just wish she'd keep that bit of weight on her face and body after she has babies!

Yup, deffo navy; Philip Treacy hat-come on Galway :p

TPT is looking well:)

I agree gorgeous outfits, Tara Palmer's hat is by Steven Jones. Full length VB dress shot

113262891.jpg

Hmmmmm I wonder if its Sarah Burton.....

• Advertisement

Hmmmmm I wonder if its Sarah Burton.....
    Apparently she was definitively spotted outside the hotel yesterday....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Not a fan of Victoria Beckham's dress, I think navy is a bit of a dull colour for a wedding. I suppose it's because she's pregnant, as other people have said.

article-1381795-0BD2B86900000578-393_634x508.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Victoria Beckham, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson and Chelsy Davy looked great.

This this is Victoria's dress, but in a different colour.

Dress

dress_119_trapeze_dress544x374.jpg

Link to a bigger pic

http://www.victoriabeckham.com/imgs//zoom/aw11/dress_119_trapeze_dress1414x972.jpg

Boris Johnson has bought them a tandem bicycle as a wedding present:p

Ben Fogle's pregnant wife is wearing a beautiful bright green dress, Victoria look and learn!

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Seriously, Posh's dress is like a black sack!
    The hat is nice though - and God love her, she was shaking with nerves.

The blue colour on TPT is gorgeous - beautiful dress but the gloves are horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Ben's wife does look amazing! Don't like what TPT is wearing, its too much with the gloves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

David Beckhams gear looked great. Gotta give a virtual fistpump to David Cameron as well excluding the tie.

• Advertisement

Elton John and David Furnish receive a very warm welcome from the crowd.

Advertisement